Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

derfderf wrote: »
    I notice he's admitted the bbc video was fake, but he's left it up anyway.

Well it wasn't fake. But it wasn't the #Sh1tMyselfWithExcitement exclusive and super secret footage that Jeff nearly had a heart attack about. It was from a well advertised BBC programme (it wasn't that good either imo).
    But his followers were so proud of him for revealing this them and went hollering The World Must Know! Share! Share! Share!

What a tool he is. I've never seen someone so lacking in dignity.

He's over on the journal calling for independent observers for election counts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

So that was worth breaking the Facebook silence for !! I wonder if the missus insisted on him getting away from the keyboard for the bank holiday weekend to spend time with his kids ?

What is the deposit for the GE ... should he use this spare cash to treat the wife to a weekend away ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Registered political parties don't need to pay deposits in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

humberklog wrote: »
    Well it wasn't fake. But it wasn't the #Sh1tMyselfWithExcitement exclusive and super secret footage that Jeff nearly had a heart attack about. It was from a well advertised BBC programme (it wasn't that good either imo).
    But his followers were so proud of him for revealing this them and went hollering The World Must Know! Share! Share! Share!

What a tool he is. I've never seen someone so lacking in dignity.

Was it not two parts of it spliced together to make them seem like they're saying something they're not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

This should be on Reddit Murdered by Words.... Jeff spouting about ballot boxes missing..... Suggests we bring in international observers

The reply had me in stitches laughing... "No amount of Observers will get you elected Jeff'

Was it not two parts of it spliced together to make them seem like they're saying something they're not?

Oh maybe. I didn't really look to much at it as i just recognised the footage from the TV programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I'm surprised that a control freak like Jeff bothers with a site where he can't control the narrative.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's cracked, couldn't last 'til Monday. :pac:
    "Returning soon" posted on FB.
    A nation holds it breath.....

CPL 593H

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

whippet wrote: »
    I wonder if the missus insisted on him getting away from the keyboard for the bank holiday weekend to spend time with his kids ?
    I doubt it. Surely she knows how important it is for him to be on Facebook all day every day boosting his ego. He can't be wasting valuable ego time on his kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

furiousox wrote: »
    He's cracked, couldn't last 'til Monday. :pac:
    "Returning soon" posted on FB.
    A nation holds it breath.....

His followers are seriously simple.

He posted a picture of himself holding a baby with a sepia filter.

"This must be your father, you look so much like him"

Is there a John Divney on here? :-)
    I had a look at the Clear and Graphic page and he's called out Jeff's alternative facts a few times.
    Strange that Jeff hasn't deleted the comments, it's almost like he doesn't go on the page himself.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Is there a John Divney on here? :-)
    I had a look at the Clear and Graphic page and he's called out Jeff's alternative facts a few times.
    Strange that Jeff hasn't deleted the comments, it's almost like he doesn't go on the page himself.....

Will be nuked from orbit by Dudd, once he reads this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Will be nuked from orbit by Dudd, once he reads this :D

He's probably poring over his many tomes of leather bound legal law desperately searching for a response that won't incriminate himself further.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

padd b1975 wrote: »
    He's probably poring over his many tomes of leather bound legal law desperately searching for a response that won't incriminate himself further.

Rudd's golden rule.

If in doubt delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

What C&G page?

Maybe he's reflecting and willing to take on board our advice.

That’s the Facebook Nan in action right there.
    eldamo wrote: »
    His followers are seriously simple.

He posted a picture of himself holding a baby with a sepia filter.

"This must be your father, you look so much like him"

washiskin wrote: »
    What C&G page?

On Facebook. He's had 12.5% increase in likes this year. He's up to 9.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

On Facebook. He's had 12.5% increase in likes this year. He's up to 9.
    I couldn't be arsed looking at the page but how many of the nine are Jeff's different accounts?

• Advertisement

I couldn't be arsed looking at the page but how many of the nine are Jeff's different accounts?

Probably 8 plus Allister

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

It's hidden, but does it matter with a blurb like this that screams professionalism?
    Clear And Graphic hopes to be of service to those looking to do create marketing research but wouldn't know how to go about doing it or wouldn't have the time to split their limited work time, to conduct same.

If you read C&G’s website - they do absolutely everything - it’s like the Walmart of Business ... everything from photography to IT teaching to Market Research to Digital Marketing - experts in everything .. and all on the head of one man.

Reading more Jeff is the James Bond of business - a black belt in everything on paper but in reality just pure fiction

Himself is showing us all by staying off Facebook for a considerable period of time, but don't be fooled that he is giving up his activism!

He has been quite active on Twitter and is currently seeking out a brave journalist to help expose the corrupt elected :

HELP NEEDED.

I looking for a reporter willing to examine evidence of possible MASS FINANCIAL FRAUD being committed by companies in Ireland, who are allowed to steal taxpayer money by FG Party, they knowingly using fake comp' numbers, to also MASS PR lie?

Brave reporter sought.

He described himself as an author and reporter on here once. Could he not call upon himself?

Surely Gemma would give him a dig out considering the effort he made to get her on the ticket for the Aras ...

I have a feeling he's spent the last week explaining to Intreo what he's been doing with his enterprise allowance.

It’s all a massive conspiracy of course.

I thought he was beating his chest last week about how he had single handedly beaten those pesky Seetec people who were trying to get him employed, into the mud.
    JRTwitter wrote:
    I have over 3+ years reported possible MASSIVE financial traud being committed by private companies, facilitated by Fine Gael.

Is there ANY newspaper with the balls to report the matter, willing to do so? Has every bit of Ireland media been silenced by REDACTED, others or FG?

The is a huge bang of desperation about these tweets ... I’d also suspect he is in damage limitation / excuse making mode now that the election farce is history.

He needs to sh1t or get off the pot now with regards to running his business as promised or get a job to hold on to those benefits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’m wondering if that full page election ad came from his enterprise budget?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement