Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭blackwhite

L1011 wrote: »
    Parties need to get 2% of the national vote in a General Election (and/or TDs or Senators) to get taxpayer funding - which they wouldn't get on a cold day in hell, but Renua did from their multiple known names (who all failed to get elected of course).

Does he think that parties can just ask for funding?

He knows.

But he also knows that the idiots who follow him probably don’t, and will lap it up like they lap up all the other lies he peddles as well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

He had another article published in the Drogheda Leader (a publication which more or less takes contributions from anyone) .. the article was about how Jeff is minding the country and ensuring the border doesn’t become a radioactive dump.

He seems to want to put the notion out there that he discovered this secret plot by the British government .. but as we know it’s be covered in all the media (even though we are not meant to kop this) .. and the site on the boarder is one of about 50 all over the Uk which are being looked at.

Fortunately I don’t think Jeff will need to lie down in front of UK registered trucks on the road around Newry anytime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's very pleased with himself this evening.
    He thinks social media is great, apart from boards which is full of official fine gael backed trolls, obviously.

How's the job hunting going Jeff?

C0CvdkFWgAAbCHY.jpg:large

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

My mam said to me over a decade ago, tell the truth and you will have far less to look out for, over your shoulder. I live by it.

Our survey determined that THAT was a lie.

I love the way he’s calling it censorship the fact that the small changes to the job path thing wasn’t front and centre on the 6one news.

The reality is .. it’s of shag all significance in the grand scheme of things .. it will only affect a few die hard long term unemployed and with the problems in the HSE .. nurses strike ... brexit and the children’s hospital there just isn’t space for a small insignificant Dail debate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,481 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The reason it isn't news is that anyone who actually wants a job can get one, yet we're still paying out large cash and non-cash benefits to people who are pretending* to look for work but don't want a job.

Would be more honest if we introduced "Waster's Allowance" for the likes of Jeffrey

* doubt Geoffrey is even pretending, and wtf name is that for an Irish person anyway.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

It's a great day for Jeff and all other non-jobseeking jobseekers.

Free once again to claim benefits from the corrupt state they constantly bitch about.

No longer will they be harassed into attending meetings and forced to answer awkward questions about actively seeking employment, joining training courses etc.

But it wasn't about that, it was about privacy and peoples personal details being passed on to a third party.

Only fine gael deliberate placed government shill anonymous keyboard coward warrior would think otherwise.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

The Rudd is Gofundmeing again.

He needs money for many pole posters and radio space buy, apparently.

Predictably, most of his Facebook warriors have run for the hills at the mere mention of money, but someone must be contributing. €320 as I type.

That begging bowl cover note is pure gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,492 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Another issue - political parties can't advertise on radio anyway!

i recently came upon these words of (debatable) wisdom from The Rudd, from his often painstakingly reworked corner of the world wide web,
    The previous Rudd site was visited by family, friends and even by a twisted few out to use what they could find on it and try put something/anything to later use against myself.

Say it isn't so, Jeffrey! If you put yourself forward, and can be plain simple prove empirical shown to be telling lies, then you, as with anyone else who puts themselves forward, should surely be able to hold yourself accountable and defend your position? No?

While mining the motherlode of Ruddish on that very site, i have also gathered that he indeed intends to run in May. What fun lies ahead! For now, let us revel in his meanderings.
    Humans are at base level, is a series of atomic structures which when combined, are a production of life forms in many shapes and sizes. Even then, due to chaos theory and other reasons, nature produces genetic aberrations - in other words occasional errors. In other words, to err is human - even at genetic level. If we can accept this then we should be able to accept and understand that we make mistakes. It's in the very nature of the beast we are.

Darwin was only an amateur compared to this fella.
    How many Rudd children are there?
    There are six children - seven if you believe Joanne that her husband is a big kid also at times. She could be right! Ha-ha.

Ahaha! That's a good one Jeff! Rolling in the aisles, we are!
    Dangerous Lesions.

As a result of dangerous liaisons, mayhap?
    I am not one to back down - and as some have learned, the more I'm tried to be pushed, the harder I push back in reaction. I often do what's not expected and think outside the box of counter-action.

The only way you'd surprise me is by tying a knot in it and getting a job, Jeff, old son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Slideways

I just tried to read up on this Jeff Rudd bloke on wiki. It seems there is no page for him and the United People party off is lacking in lots of detail..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Slideways wrote: »
    I just tried to read up on this Jeff Rudd bloke on wiki. It seems there is no page for him and the United People party off is lacking in lots of detail..

He might still be banned from making Wiki edits. They'd to block him back in the DDI days.

he has spent so much time online in the last decade that it would be impossible to keep up with him. 30k odd posts here before getting banned - wikipedia even had to ban him ... a million facebook pages and groups ... a clatter of political and personal webpages - countless thousands of pages of 'stuff' that was always supposed to be published (but never actually did) .... he legal qualifications, springboard marketing course, IT teacher training, karate, photography , protesting .... how he finds time to seek work while on job seekers amazes me .. but for some reason this dictatorship of a state we live in manage to house, feed, heat, educate and provide for himself, his wife and 6 children !

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

whippet wrote: »
    he has spent so much time online in the last decade that it would be impossible to keep up with him. 30k odd posts here before getting banned - wikipedia even had to ban him ... a million facebook pages and groups ... a clatter of political and personal webpages - countless thousands of pages of 'stuff' that was always supposed to be published (but never actually did)
    ...and yet none of it was coherent!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Still no support for the authorised agent for Ben Gilroy* ( McKenzie for hire) since his return to the Joy.

You're better than that Jefferson.

*Not a corporation.

Whatever that means...

Jeff burned all those bridges when he left DDI with over 700 members to set up United People.

The promised book on the split never materialised from Jeff ... we will never really know what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I met this Jeff lad one time. Seemed like a decent enough lad except a bit paranoid. But I have seen these kind of splits time and time again in all sorts of organisations

Its usually the cause of one leader not being able to allow members a certain amount of wiggle room and self determination. They dig in too far, insist too much on having it their way, get too caught up in petty squabbles and lose sight of the overall goal as a result. A good leader can see past that and realises how shakey the ground beneath him really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

I met this Jeff lad one time. Seemed like a decent enough lad except a bit paranoid. But I have seen these kind of splits time and time again in all sorts of organisations

Its usually the cause of one leader not being able to allow members a certain amount of wiggle room and self determination. They dig in too far, insist too much on having it their way, get too caught up in petty squabbles and lose sight of the overall goal as a result. A good leader can see past that and realises how shakey the ground beneath him really is.

Jeff used personal information about the health of a member of UP to undermine and discredit them during the big split. That's not paranoia or control issues, that's just pure spite. No-one with an iota of decency would do that to someone in order to score petty points.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

First time in ages that I wandered over to his site.
    After a few moments, a subscription dialog appears. No sign of a data privacy policy at all.
    How could this be, given that Jeff is such an expert in legal law?

He does seem to have a page for "GDPR – Request personal data" which, although broken, I suspect is an article complaining about something or other rather than the required notification about what he is doing with my personal data as he collects it.
    Iconically, the first noticable link on that page is titled "ACCOUNTABILITY Public Services Card – Why The Secrecy?" and gives out about the nasty government are secretly colledcting peoples data (a quick glance through it shows that it is based on inaccurate information although I really shouldn't be surprised!).

So Jeff, why no data protection policy?
    By visiting your website, you have taken my personal data.
    What are you doing with *my* data and why are you flouting an EU directive?
    What are your procedures for me to make a personal data request under GDPR?

Jeff has fallen for another one of the satirical news sites !! A headline about social welfare staff striking to get pay parity with social welfare recipients!! Jeffs band of idiot followers were quick off the mark to dismiss their claim .... what total plank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Rudd’s website looks like it was designed by a drunk Stephen Hawking circa 1997.

Rudd is about as far from decent as it gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Did any of the town hall meetings ever occur?

He promised to visit every county.

If he ever wants to come to North Tipp I can organise a room and a few sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

washiskin wrote: »
    Jeff used personal information about the health of a member of UP to undermine and discredit them during the big split. That's not paranoia or control issues, that's just pure spite. No-one with an iota of decency would do that to someone in order to score petty points.

Thats a new one on me. I didn't follow the whole saga. Any more info on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

I don't know if anyone has screenshots of some of the exchanges that took place at the time but suffice to say people learned not to tell him anything they cared about.

He seems to be in a bit of a quandry these last few days.
    He initially claimed victory in his jobpath expose and proclaimed to his followers that they didn't need to attend any more meetings with seetec.

Even when queried by nervous "jobseekers" he advised them that they were no longer legally obliged to attend any meetings.

He has since backtracked and admitted that jobpath/seetec has yet to be abolished and perhaps attending meetings might be prudent after all.

Cue a few disgruntled comments about "misleading people" and the postponement of the "being carried shoulder high through the streets of Drogheda" party. :pac:

CPL 593H

Anyone foolish enough to take advice from this fantasist is doomed to disappointment at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭piplip87

I see he is pushing the case of Gerry Tobin again. I know Gerry Tobin since I was a child. I can tell you that this man was brought to the sole office on his 18th Birthday and has not worked a day since.

He has 10 or 11 kids and one of his scams involves dressing up like a ghost and scaring them children, so they could say they really seen a ghost, getting a priest to come to a house, bless the house etc so the council would move them to a house closer to town, and not in a council estate.

This man spends his days fishing, drinking his older children have children younger older than Thier brothers and sisters.

Some of his children 16+ work a bit for cash only jobs.

This man and his wife are the definition of the entitlement culture. He lives a good life with Sky Sports, plenty of drink and lots and lots of fishing.

Mr Rudd the people of Cavan are laughing at you

And I thought from reading Jeff's updates that this JobPath victim has been dragged in to Seetec office's when he was on the way for job interviews and that Seetec were actively stopping him from working.

He has had €12k a year taken from his social welfare - what was he getting before the cut - as I know the irish social welfare state never leaves people with nothing ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,563 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

furiousox wrote: »
    He seems to be in a bit of a quandry these last few days.
    He initially claimed victory in his jobpath expose and proclaimed to his followers that they didn't need to attend any more meetings with seetec.

Even when queried by nervous "jobseekers" he advised them that they were no longer legally obliged to attend any meetings.

He has since backtracked and admitted that jobpath/seetec has yet to be abolished and perhaps attending meetings might be prudent after all.

Cue a few disgruntled comments about "misleading people" and the postponement of the "being carried shoulder high through the streets of Drogheda" party. :pac:

2 hours
    5 minutes
    57 seconds

:eek:

Clearly the notion that brevity is the soul of wit is lost on this man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement