Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

mfceiling wrote: »
    My wife said she's leaving me because I have such a huge ego. I told her to close the door on the way back in again.

My wife says she is leaving me because of my obsession with fantasy football, in my defence I have, Shaw, Coleman, Van Anault, Wan-Bassa and Robertson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

I just bought the wife a solar powered vibrator.

Seeing as the sun shines out of her arse it should save me a ****ing fortune on batteries

I'm making a fortune out of promoting home security systems.
    The pitch is easy. All I do is say "Hello".

At 3 in the morning whilst sitting on the end of their bed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

How many grammar nazis does it take to change a lightbulb?

Too.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Eph1958

New Home wrote: »
    You do the math(s). :cool:

And what's the square-root of 69?

Ate'n a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Liam28

Damien360 wrote: »
    I'm lost as to the joke of square root of 66 and 69 ? Is it in some comedy series in-joke ****e ?

Get your kicks on Route 66?
    Does not really work for 69 as I'm not aware of any song about root 69.

It was my wife's funeral today. Everybody came back to my house after the burial, for a few drinks and food.
    I was all over the place. One second I was up, the next, I was down again.

All my mother in law could say was, "I can't believe you ordered a bouncy castle for the wake!"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Astronaut 1: I can't find any milk for my coffee!

Astronaut 2: In space, no one can. Here, use cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Best jokes of the Edinburgh fringe.

1. “Working at the JobCentre has to be a tense job – knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day” – Adam Rowe

2. “I had a job drilling holes for water – it was well boring” – Leo Kearse

3. “I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don’t pay it back, I’m going to get repossessed” – Olaf Falafel

4. “In my last relationship, I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch me” – Daniel Audritt

5. “What do colour blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?” – Flo and Joan

6. “I’ve got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but it’s not easy. They keep moving the goalposts” – Darren Walsh

7. “Trump said he’d build a wall but he hasn’t even picked up a brick. He’s just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY project” – Justin Moorhouse

8. “I lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into it” – Adele Cliff

9. “Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?” – Alex Edelman

10. “I think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend it’s like this all the time” – Laura Lexx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭h7nlrp2v0g5u48

I broke my finger today but on the other hand i'm fine.

Have you ever tried blind fold archery? You don't know what your missing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭chewed

Working at the jobcentre has to be a tense job. Knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭chewed

I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don’t pay it back, I’m going to get repossessed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Got offered sex today with a 21yr old lady. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. I declined cause I've high moral standards & strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner,Now available scented with lemon.

I started a company selling prayer mats that look like land mines. Prophets are going through the roof.

What has two butts and kills people? An assasian.

I admit I said my chiropractor wasn't any good. I stand corrected.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The British woman who fell off the cruise ship has been named as Eileen Dover.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

After finding 5 Mars bars, 3 Snickers, a Flake and a packet of M&M's, I'm starting to think I'm not cut out to be a Bounty hunter....

The odds of finding a singer called Fish... Is one in a Marillion.

Nephew got his exams results. When he told me how many D's he got, I thought he was singing the tune to Match of the Day....

What did the pirate say on his birthday?

"I'm Eighty!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

If you know anyone who wants leaflets on haemorrhoids,
    let me know I've got piles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

11pm text from Paddy to the wife:

"Mary, in the pub. Home in 20 minutes but if not, read this text again."

To thine own self be true

Q: Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
    A: Because they can spend years at C.

Q: What are the 10 letters of the pirate alphabet?
    A: I, I,
    R
    and the seven C’s

Pirates don't cry in public. If they do, it's a private tear!

How much does it cost a pirate to get ear piercings ?
    A buck an ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

What's a pirates LEAST favorite letter?

Dear sir, we are writing to inform you that you have violated the copyright agreement....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

The odds of finding a singer called Fish... Is one in a Marillion.
    CC-2013-PICINIC33.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

A real man is a woman’s best friend. He will never let her down. He will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions. He will enable her to be confident, sexy, seductive and invincible …..... No, wait.Sorry. I’m thinking of wine. It’s wine that does all that. Never mind

A grasshopper walks in to a pub and the bar man says hey we have a drink named after you. The grasshopper looks surprised and says what Steve.

What do electric eels taste like? Shocking.

Why don't crabs share? Because ther'e shellfish.

Why is the sand wet. ?

Because the seaweed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

(Does anyone else think that Capt'n Midnight must be nine years old?)

:D

• Advertisement

A chip shop in Southill, Limerick, is selling "Ireland's unhealthiest takeaway".

It's actually a nutritious salad, but the takeaway is in Southill so you get stabbed on your way home.

Advertisement