Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Prince Charles has had his latest test results back.
    He's still not Harry's dad.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I saw Paul from the Chucklebrothers in Aldi earlier

I said "Oi, Two metre you"

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

General Motors have been ordered to stop making cars and start making ventilators. How the hell are you supposed to get around in a ventilator?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

I phoned a Chinese restaurant and the man said "Hello I'm Wan King the chef"

I said " No worries ill call back later"

Anyone wishing to show their appreciation for Amazon delivery drivers are asked to clap at their homes tomorrow anytime between 9am and 6pm.

• Advertisement

I shouted through the letter box, "Thanks for the groceries, just leave em on the doormat."

Wife.. "Just let me in."

My friend's a really stubborn hardcore raver. She keeps trying to make me rave with her...

She just won’t techno for an answer!

ME: Dial 999. Police, please
    POLICE: Police
    ME: Hi. Two hooded men are robbing my shed.
    POLICE: Sorry, we have no resources. There's nothing we can do.
    ME: But they are standing less than 1 metre apart !
    POLICE: Keep them there - we'll be there in 5.

One of the main symptoms of Covid-19 is a loss of taste.

My wife rang the emergency number when I started laughing at Mrs. Brown's Boys.

As I sat down next to a bloke on the bus he gave me a really strange look.

"That's typical," I thought. "The bus is empty and yet I still end up sitting next to a ****ing nutcase."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

Nine hundred and eighty three trillion, six hundred and fourteen billion, seven hundred and forty seven million, eight hundred and eighty four thousand, five hundred and seventy six green bottles...hanging on the wall......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I’ve just been to Tesco’s and seen a bloke buying 4 crates of San Miguel, 5 paellas and 3 sombreros and I thought to myself..........

Hispanic buying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

What do you call a bee from America?

A USB

• Registered Users Posts: 51,496 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Saw a lad I knew driving a tow truck down the road. He Looked very agitatedl.
    I thought to myself “ that lad’s heading for a breakdown”.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Who would have thought that leaving things on people's doorsteps, ringing the doorbell, and running away would prove to be so useful in adult life?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Women are responsible for 43% of traffic accidents.

Which is very high, considering the steering wheel isn't even on their side of the car.

The Good News: I won the lottery!

The Bad News: Since no one could buy tickets, it's only €12.

5 sleeps till putting the bins out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I've finally got a delivery slot for my shopping. I've ordered; Turkey, sprouts, roasts, pudding and Christmas cake and crackers plus tinsel.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

patmac wrote: »
    I've finally got a delivery slot for my shopping. I've ordered; Turkey, sprouts, roasts, pudding and Christmas cake and crackers plus tinsel.

Is that for the 23rd of December? :p Fair play! :D

EDIT: Sorry, I thought this was the Christmas forum... :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Coming on a wing and a prayer ! !:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

i got a delivery slot for 8.23, which seems an oddly specific time. Oh wait, 2023.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

What did the buffalo say to his child when he was going off to school

Bison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

For my next trick I will eat a percussion instrument in a bap.

Drum roll please.

What if mobile phones are part of an elaborate plot to rid the world of phone booths so Superman has nowhere to change?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RobMc59

Quarantine day 7..

Drinking at home compared to the pub isn't working out..

I almost asked my wife for her phone number.

My mate who has a bad stutter has died in prison.

He never got the chance to finish his sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Elton John's party trick is to name all of the english counties in alphabetical order.
    Surrey seems to be the hardest word.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Has anyone let the Amish know what's going on?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Has anyone let the Amish know what's going on?
    I sent Hamish but he is inclined to be Amiss-ish.

Advertisement