Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Does anyone know if Mitrovic will start?
    The Newcastle strikers are a bit of a mystery. I'd stay away from all of them. Of the 46 league games last season:
    Gayle started 26
    Perez started 25
    Armstrong started 21
    Mitrovic started 11
    Murphy started 11

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Does anyone know much about Bruno Silva? Where's he likely to fit into City's plans?

Bernardo Silva.

We don't know yet. As with a lot of new signings, we can't possibly know until pre season really gets going.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

km79 wrote: »
    Pva is 5.5
    I was just checking for a friend
    ;)

Next stop Barcelona

SlickRic wrote: »
    Bernardo Silva.

We don't know yet. As with a lot of new signings, we can't possibly know until pre season really gets going.
    Yeah was just wondering if he's another competing with Gundagon/Fernando/Fernandinho or another competing with Sterling/Sane/DeBruyne.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yeah was just wondering if he's another competing with Gundagon/Fernando/Fernandinho or another competing with Sterling/Sane/DeBruyne.

That latter for sure. Effectively those 4 plus Jesus and Aguero for 4 attacking spots if he keeps the 4231. Which he may not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

I know it's early but is that google doc which was floating around last year, populated with this years fixtures yet? Is there a link to somewhere I can view total fixtures for the first month?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

De Bruyne is a banker to start every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Siggy not gone on Swansea pre season tour.

Looks like a move to Everton is on.

8.5 a bit too dear I'm thinking.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

De Bruyne is a banker to start every game.

Possibly in a deeper role though

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 48,161 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Siggy not gone on Swansea pre season tour.

Looks like a move to Everton is on.

8.5 a bit too dear I'm thinking.

Not till after first 6 for me anyway so he may dropped in price
    Prob won't be on pens ahead of Rooney either ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

FHFC wrote: »
    Sane & Mane I like.

Ozil a possible sleeper. Lacazette could really suit him.

Ramsey could make my GW1 team at 7m. Was a starter in all the 343 games and finished season well.

Will be keeping an eye on how Ozil/Lacazette link up in pre-season. Ozil could be gold with a top striker in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

wardides wrote: »
    I know it's early but is that google doc which was floating around last year, populated with this years fixtures yet? Is there a link to somewhere I can view total fixtures for the first month?
    Just google EPL fixtures.....

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Just google EPL fixtures.....

What a great idea, why didn't I think of that:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

B Silva will ultimately replace D Silva I reckon. Pep will go 433 wingers with Gundogan/Fernandinho as cdm, KdB and Silva's as cm and Sane, Sterling, Jesus and Aguero across the attacking line.

KdB most nailed probably but Sane also decent for the price. Plenty of talent and any of them players can get points. Sane did take a few in swinging corners last season and Pep likes him however KdB is the main man imo

BREAKING: @SwansOfficial reject £40m bid from @Everton for Sigurdsson - Sky sources. #SSNHQ https://t.co/s6aAotHfMn

He has not gone on their tour
    Clement more or less said 50 ml will do it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

It has probably been asked but do we know the finer details on the free hit chip?

Is there any protection from price falls in your main team while you're on the free hit GW?
    Do you get to use you team value or are you given 100m?
    Any chance of earning 0.1 on from a few on your hit team etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

The Newcastle strikers are a bit of a mystery. I'd stay away from all of them. Of the 46 league games last season:
    Gayle started 26
    Perez started 25
    Armstrong started 21
    Mitrovic started 11
    Murphy started 11

Gayle was joint second top scored last season - 32 games and 23 goals. He must start?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

PARlance wrote: »
    It has probably been asked but do we know the finer details on the free hit chip?

Is there any protection from price falls in your main team while you're on the free hit GW?
    Do you get to use you team value or are you given 100m?
    Any chance of earning 0.1 on from a few on your hit team etc

Managers cannot benefit from any price changes gained from their new Free Hit squad.

However, price changes applied to their previous line-up will take effect on their return once the chip expires.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/436425

jimmii wrote: »
    Managers cannot benefit from any price changes gained from their new Free Hit squad.

However, price changes applied to their previous line-up will take effect on their return once the chip expires.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/436425
    One thing is not very clear though
    Do you have the budget of 100ml or your current budget and along with that do you lose value on players when it "resets" ?
    By that I mean if you had built up value in a player and sell him for that week only does he go back in at his current value or the lower price you initially paid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Walker to city looking very likely now everyone all about the trippier train

• Advertisement

Given the prices rises for lukaku and Kane it seems a bit daft costa is only 10ml
    Yes he might be sold but sure what difference does that make ?
    If he stays he plays if he goes he won't be in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Rooney with a goal from about 30 yards for Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Any love for JWP? Southampton start with nice fixtures and he could be on set pieces

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Gayle was joint second top scored last season - 32 games and 23 goals. He must start?
    He was scoring loads last year but Rafa didn't start him consistently. Can't see why he'd start him consistently now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Walker to sign for City. Bítches be Trippier-in

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

manual_man wrote: »

Shhhh! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

manual_man wrote: »

There's rumours of them splashing out on some replacement from Nice, which in my in my unbiased opinion would be straight up bullsh!t :P

#JusticeForTrippier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Jay Rodriguez at 6.0 is calling me - Pulis seems to have been after him for a while - reckon he will find a place in starting 11 for him?

Had that good season before his injury and got 5 goals and 2 assists in 900 minutes last year which is a decent ratio.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭romteilly

i agree with you, funny I tried to put him in but I already have 3 West Brom players in my team, not what I was going for might want to re-think that

• Advertisement

Chalaboh moving from Chelsea to Watford
    Another 4.5 option

Advertisement