Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GavRedKing wrote: »
    After that I've to do the fishing trophy and I dont know if I have the heart to go after it, seems another slog.

Its actually not that bad,bit time consuming,have a look at this video

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Far Cry 3 is available to download for Season Pass owners. It's around 8.2GB on PSN

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Does it have a trophy list?

Does it have a trophy list?
    not sure, the achievement list was confirmed a few hours ago, not sure about trophy list. I'd assume if there is an achievement list there would be a trophy list

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Perfect, I'll get on that at lunch :D

• Advertisement

They took out the multiplayer achievements so assuming thats not part of the game.

They took out the multiplayer achievements so assuming thats not part of the game.
    Yeah there is no multiplayer or co-op

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nice, might actually manage the platinum this time. Looking forward to playing this again.

The death from above trophy was a bitch, I could never get it.

Far cry 3 had a weird control issue. Moving the left stick very slightly doesn't move your character. You have to move the stick a certain distance before movement kicks in, feels very weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Far cry 3 had a weird control issue. Moving the left stick very slightly doesn't move your character. You have to move the stick a certain distance before movement kicks in, feels very weird.

Are you playing it now?

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Are you playing it now?

I was, just turned it off there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

At least the good thing about getting FC5 and the season pass for dirt cheap, and subsequently trading in the continuation of bland, means I get to play a decent Far Cry again! Happy days!

Fired up FC3, ah the memories. :pac:

I got a trophy to pop, think it was from escaping Vaas but theres no trophies for the game showing on my list, even after syncing with PSN.

Strange.

Fired up FC3, ah the memories. :pac:

I got a trophy to pop, think it was from escaping Vaas but theres no trophies for the game showing on my list, even after syncing with PSN.

Strange.

Not due for release for another month so probably not on the servers yet, its not any of the playstation trophy sites, psnprofiles etc.

Not due for release for another month so probably not on the servers yet, its not any of the playstation trophy sites, psnprofiles etc.

I forgot about that with the Gold edition and above getting early access. :o

I seen a trophy guide site that updated the old PS3 FC3 trophy list and stated, one of the bronze trophies is now silver and of course the MP Trophies are gone.

So if I can find the link to that I'll add it, if not, following the old FC3 trophy guide list will set ya on the right path. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭jones

Must download this i'd actually forgotten about it!! Glad i got the gold edition ha.

Can people confirm is the game updated at all or is it a simple transfer to PS4?

jones wrote: »
    Must download this i'd actually forgotten about it!! Glad i got the gold edition ha.

Can people confirm is the game updated at all or is it a simple transfer to PS4?

I only played about 15mins and it looks like a transfer with a bit of polish applied for the PS4, it looks better than it did on the PS3 but you can tell its a previous gen game.

https://kotaku.com/far-cry-3-classic-edition-is-a-good-port-with-one-annoy-1826422332

Edit : Its still a good game though, I'm going to get stuck into when I plat FC5.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

jones wrote: »
    Think you'll definitely need the game disk for fc3 and the dlc

Confirmed that you dont need the disk for Far Cry 3..

I only played about 15mins and it looks like a transfer with a bit of polish applied for the PS4, it looks better than it did on the PS3 but you can tell its a previous gen game.

https://kotaku.com/far-cry-3-classic-edition-is-a-good-port-with-one-annoy-1826422332

Edit : Its still a good game though, I'm going to get stuck into when I plat FC5.

Surely that will be patched if its across all platforms??

• Advertisement

The death from above trophy was a bitch, I could never get it.

This was one of the first trophies I got yesterday, got it while zip lining down from a tower, delighted :D.

Just noticed the DLC there in my ready to install list. Bunch of other goodies like skins and cars too. Maybe I just forgot to install those when I redeemed the codes that came with the game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Finished the DLC in just under 3 hours.

Not bad for what it is.

1 trophy left until I platinum the game, the fishing trophy was a PITA but with a guide, it was just a case of hopping around the map for 45mins beating the weights.

Last trophy is win 10 featured maps on MP.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Finished the DLC in just under 3 hours.

Not bad for what it is.

Finished last night in 4hrs, 1min.

Took it really slow, found everything bar one lighter.

I enjoyed the different turn of pace compared to Hope County and having to rely on stealth more, of course threes some times you have to blast your way out but I done it mostly with throwing knives and the bow.

The airstrikes are welcome too, reducing a small village into a fireball of death was fun. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Have the stupid forced story missions been modded out from the game yet?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

The airstrikes are welcome too, reducing a small village into a fireball of death was fun. :o

You awful awful man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Have the stupid forced story missions been modded out from the game yet?

Ah now, who doesn't love being "kidnapped" out of the blue despite standing on the top of a massive tower surrounded by armed rebels on your side and no enemies in sight.

Just started hours of darkness have to say I love it. I usually play farcry as stealthy as I can so this is right up my alley. Love the Vietnam setting. I know it's short but loving it so far

• Advertisement

The mars trophies are up on psn profiles, so I guess it's getting released soonish.

Advertisement