Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Might not be in the season pass, might be season 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I had to laugh at the fact that the FC4 season pass is 7.99 atm but normally it 29.99 :eek: they only released the yeti dlc for it and nothing else :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Speaking of DLC, only noticed after I finished the game I had used items from the deluxe and ps exclusive DLC throughout the whole game. Muscle car, AR, hunting Bow, hunting quad bike, attack helicopter, pistol and sniper. All of them preorder, ps or deluxe edition DLC. Usually that stuff is fluff that I never even end is using. Saying that, I didn't get the oohh new powerful weapon as my stuff was already high level so not always a good thing.

I had to laugh at the fact that the FC4 season pass is 7.99 atm but normally it 29.99 :eek: they only released the yeti dlc for it and nothing else :confused:.

No they had Escape from Durgesh Prison one too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

After
    you get the medicine for the doc in faith's region where do you go then?
    its really confusing as to where to go next, I've gone to markers on the map only for them to disappear when I get there and there no mission :confused:.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,079 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

After
    you get the medicine for the doc in faith's region where do you go then?
    its really confusing as to where to go next, I've gone to markers on the map only for them to disappear when I get there and there no mission :confused:.

The doc tends to be in the prison if you need to find him in person.

I think I had one of his bug on me, no marker and wouldn't talk to me in the prison, had to quit out and reload the game from the dash.

Spear wrote: »
    The doc tends to be in the prison if you need to find him in person.

I've done all missions though and there's no marker on map on where to go next .

Completed faiths region,her boss fight was cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Just had a random player join my game without invite, has this happened to anybody before. Playing on PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Just had a random player join my game without invite, has this happened to anybody before. Playing on PS4

You can turn off in options if you don't want players joining your game

biggebruv wrote: »
    You can turn off in options if you don't want players joining your game

Yeah but only people on your friends list can join your game, this player was not on my friends list. The player was in the same community so could be that

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Completed faiths region,her boss fight was cool.

Faiths region annoyed the tits off me. Getting high off the Bliss all the time from those plants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'm doing hunting and fishing now after the main campaign and it's really enjoyable. Having the three regions done helps as you won't have an army of cultists suddenly spawn behind you.

The fish the woman at Dylan's master bait shop wanted took me a good twenty minutes of reeling. Cheeseburger didn't help by swimming laps around my boat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

What GFH pair are you using?

I've kinda stuck with Jess/Boomer for the stealth/detection approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Peaches and Jess for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

That was fun to make. I suppose I should try the actual game now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Twin peaks is my favourite show so I'll probably spend way too long wandering around that map :D:pac: I didn't realize the level editor was that extensive.

I managed to finish off all the hunting challenges even though it took about 40 elk to get the 2 elk skinned challenge to pop up. I just have the single player arcade trophy left for the platinum

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

That Twin Peaks map is amazing...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Ha, cheers. I've no idea how it will play in the arcade cause I couldn't get to select it, so it could be a mess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Ha Twin Peaks. The theme tune freaked me out as a kid. At the time my ma didn't let me watch it when it was on the telly and when I asked her a few years ago why she didn't, she told me I used to start balling crying in terror after the first note :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

It's nice to get someone to do the driving for you if you want in the game.

Reward for the new live event is the vector. 45 ACP and it looks like it's Arcade mode based this time

Anyone else still need the Co op trophy?

Anyone else still need the Co op trophy?

Which trophies are the Co-Op ones?

I think I've gotten at least 1 but I'm not sure.

I've kinda neglected the game the last few days, haven't been on as much as I'd hoped.

Although I'm not far off triggering the boss fight with John on the resistance meter.

Its been much more enjoyable in his region compared to bloody Faiths. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Grayditch wrote: »

That was fun to make. I suppose I should try the actual game now :pac:

watched this yesterday, downloaded the soundtrack last night, listening to it today my favourite tune missing, realised it was from "Wild at Heart", searching for it now. You've put me in a time machine.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Which trophies are the Co-Op ones?

I think I've gotten at least 1 but I'm not sure.

I've kinda neglected the game the last few days, haven't been on as much as I'd hoped.

Although I'm not far off triggering the boss fight with John on the resistance meter.

Its been much more enjoyable in his region compared to bloody Faiths. :o

Do 3 missions with another player in co op, that's the only one I think.

Do 3 missions with another player in co op, that's the only one I think.

I think I've got it done, I'll have to check when home.

There was a few trophies that unless I picked it up wrong, were solo only.

Some had campaign next to them and seem had solo campaign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Anyone want to boost the arcade trophies later?

Advertisement