Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Like for example, I’m totally with Matthew Perry here. He doesn’t indulge her. And it’s not an ageism thing. I’d be equally as disgusted if Gemma there said it.

Completely agree. I can't stand her and don't find her at all funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

He was in the radio in the lead up to a football qualifying tournament and spoke of the importance of a good nights sleep in such circumstances, and He offered the team two mattresses one for Roy Keane and one for Martin O’Neil. When asked about the rest of the team he said if the managers get a good nights sleep it will trickle down to the team :) so he wouldn’t commit to 30 mattresses:)

What happens to the mattress when a person is allowed to "try them out" for 90 days and then returns them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

bitofabind wrote: »
    In the spirit of "stars" that RTE latch onto and try to make happen, Doireann Garrihy. She's about as interesting and funny as haemorrhoids.

There is a long list, Baz, D Skehan, Dh'Shea Catherine Lynch, Lucy Kennedy. Especially D Skehan, cheese on toast, I'd say that was tough to make. He called it traditional Welsh rarebit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭statto25

God Ted what is he like? Hitler or one of those Happy Pear fellas.

You wouldnt find Hitler doing handstands at 3 in the morning Dougal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John arse

Nope, they're right. Stephen is Hailey's dad.

Ireland Baldwin is Alec's daughter.
    i thought it was mike baldwin?

• Advertisement

In the spirit of "stars" that RTE latch onto and try to make happen, Doireann Garrihy. She's about as interesting and funny as haemorrhoids.
    yeah every impression is the same if you can guess who she's impersonating,weird and bad��

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

John arse wrote: »
    i thought it was mike baldwin?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

O'Connor is a complete and utter tool. Married into RTE royalty, has Noel Kelly as his manager...

Still can't keep a show. More unlikable than the squits.

Bumped into him years ago in the White Horse early house in Dublin years ago. I was a bit smart with him, said you've done well for yourself Darragh. He give me the finger and an awful glare :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

DenMan wrote: »
    Hozier, a bloody tool! I just can't stand him. RTE have a ready made replacement for Bono as he's practically a younger version of him and over the years will be despised by many I'm sure. We'll only ever hear of him a couple of times during the year, whenever there's money to be raised on the late late show and of course, new years eve. Oh and Imelda May, another twit in the same mould.

A walking virtue signal. Doesn't have an original thought in his greasy head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

yeah every impression is the same if you can guess who she's impersonating,weird and bad��

Bobby Davro's lovechild?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

I’ve mentioned her before on this thread. And her sisters, however many of them there are. They’re relentlessly promoted by RTE and ‘celebrity’ magazines but I really don’t know why- no discernible talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭cms88

keano_afc wrote: »
    A walking virtue signal. Doesn't have an original thought in his greasy head.

As i've said before anyone who had anything anti church will get as much airtime as they want nowadays.

There's a whole wave of them now. With every one of them telling the same story over and over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭cms88

I’ve mentioned her before on this thread. And her sisters, however many of them there are. They’re relentlessly promoted by RTE and ‘celebrity’ magazines but I really don’t know why- no discernible talent.

It's interesting, well maybe that's not the word, how many of them are women. There's a fair share of men as well of course, but there's so many women you see in the media all the time and wonder what's their reason for being there. A lot of them are an activist or something along those lines. But do many of them actually make any difference?

cms88 wrote: »
    As i've said before anyone who had anything anti church will get as much airtime as they want nowadays.

There's a whole wave of them now. With every one of them telling the same story over and over again.

If they came out and said they were anti any other religion, they'd get the 'showing their white privilege', 'racist', 'cancelled' etc etc etc

I'm not even a fan of the Catholic church, but let's not pretend any other faith is 'peaceful'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Saoirse Ronan annoys me greatly.

I find her to be really false.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Which one?

absolutely,she of many accents(in real life)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

You don't find her Maureen O'Hara / Wild Mountain Thyme inspired accent authentic!?

that sean in fair city,i think he's very fond of himself.he went through a phase recently of dancing spontaneously,wtf who are the script writers on this thing,think it was something to do with dancing with the so-called stars(ahhhhhh)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭dzilla

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Which one?

The version that goes on American talk shows and sells them the story that we are all half mad something loose in our mind thick stupid paddys back home who all know each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,208 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

that sean in fair city,i think he's very fond of himself.he went through a phase recently of dancing spontaneously,wtf who are the script writers on this thing,think it was something to do with dancing with the so-called stars(ahhhhhh)

Without a doubt he loves himself, I was delighted when he didn't win Dancing with the Stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Shohreh Aghdashloo, for those that don't know she is in The Expanse.
    Her over exaggerated trout puot while speaking makes it sound like she's trying to speak while sucking on marbles. Very annoying

spookwoman wrote: »
    Her over exaggerated trout puot while speaking makes it sound like she's trying to speak while sucking on marbles. Very annoying

Don't mind her, unusual to see a woman of her age and ethnicity get such a high profile role, nasty piece of work in the show

Without a doubt he loves himself, I was delighted when he didn't win Dancing with the Stars.
    he's a real big star isn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Don't mind her, unusual to see a woman of her age and ethnicity get such a high profile role, nasty piece of work in the show

The character is good but the mouth and lips, it's like they have a life of their own. Like watching a really badly dubbed spaghetti western.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

The character is good but the mouth and lips, it's like they have a life of their own. Like watching a really badly dubbed spaghetti western.

She also had a role in SVU and she was equally annoying. Kept trying to be super breathless and husky, meant I couldn't hear 80% of what she was saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

It's like the lead girl in Derry Girls :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,208 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

he's a real big star isn't he?

Fair City stars can get into that habit!

Fair City stars can get into that habit!

Wee girl compares Fair City to a school play,

• Advertisement

Still, she gets naked in Ammonite. Film's probably terrible, but lesbian nude scene.

Advertisement