Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

A slimeball of the highest order and I dont think hes even a qualified doctor.

Also add Geraldo , horrible insincere manipulative pr!ck. Best thing that ever happened him was when he got a chair across the face during a fraca on his show.

Qualified doctor, but let his license lapse for a number of reasons. (Essentially, 'medical misconduct' would have probably ended his medical career).

His career should have been over the time he tried to 'break into' the mental health facility where Britney Spears was getting treatment in order to get an exclusive.

That and his interview with Shelly Duvall (who was clearly struggling with serious mental health problems, claiming then recently deceased Robin Williams was taken away by aliens) should have finished him.

Him and Dr Oz are charlatans.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Taylor Swift, theres something off about her. Could never take to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Qualified doctor, but let his license lapse for a number of reasons. (Essentially, 'medical misconduct' would have probably ended his medical career).

His career should have been over the time he tried to 'break into' the mental health facility where Britney Spears was getting treatment in order to get an exclusive.

That and his interview with Shelly Duvall (who was clearly struggling with serious mental health problems, claiming then recently deceased Robin Williams was taken away by aliens) should have finished him.

Him and Dr Oz are charlatans.

Dr Phil is a Doctor of Psychology not a medical doctor.

Dr Phil is a Doctor of Psychology not a medical doctor.

He doesn't have a license to practise, anymore.

https://www.distractify.com/p/dr-phil-lost-license#:~:text=Phil%20does%20hold%20a%20doctorate,Texas%20license%20back%20in%202006.

https://startsat60.com/media/lifestyle/entertainment/investigation-exposed-dr-phil-has-not-had-a-license-to-practice-psychology-for-many-years

Essentially he's an entertainer, so he can use the name 'Dr Phil' the same way Gillian McKeith could call herself 'Dr McKeith'.

If Phil still had a license, his show would lead to lawsuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

He doesn't have a license to practise, anymore.

https://www.distractify.com/p/dr-phil-lost-license#:~:text=Phil%20does%20hold%20a%20doctorate,Texas%20license%20back%20in%202006.

https://startsat60.com/media/lifestyle/entertainment/investigation-exposed-dr-phil-has-not-had-a-license-to-practice-psychology-for-many-years

Essentially he's an entertainer, so he can use the name 'Dr Phil' the same way Gillian McKeith could call herself 'Dr McKeith'.

If Phil still had a license, his show would lead to lawsuits.

his licence and title are separate. He can still call himself Dr because he has a PhD. He has earned it. McKeith is different in that she has never earned a PhD and is a charlatan who styled herself Dr to fool people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

But I would........in a heartbeat !!

That picture is at least 10, if not 15 years old.

O'Connor is a complete and utter tool. Married into RTE royalty, has Noel Kelly as his manager...

Still can't keep a show. More unlikable than the squits.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

dubstarr wrote: »
    Taylor Swift, theres something off about her. Could never take to her.

She comes across like a sociopath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

That picture is at least 10, if not 15 years old.

The older the fiddle etc !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I'd still ride her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Just find her bland

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Paloma Faith. I’m watching Pennyworth at the moment and was disgusted to see she was in it. There’s just something about her 😟

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Paloma Faith. I’m watching Pennyworth at the moment and was disgusted to see she was in it. There’s just something about her 😟

Tries too hard to be off the wall, seems harmless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

cms88 wrote: »
    I don't think she's a doctor anymore, well donesn't go by Dr anymore. Either way she's another middle aged women who still thinks she's in her 20s

She's 50 this year and looks 30 to 35 at most.

I've never listened to her show but I should say:

a- she's hot as phuck

b- she seems to rile up right on leftie types. Lockdown lovers in particular.

a- she's hot as phuck

30 to 35???

JEsus, where you're from must be rough as hell. Ciara looks older than her age, to be totally honest.

I'm surprised it's 50 she's turning, thought she was closer to 60 than 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

The older the fiddle etc !!!

Ah jaysis.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Trekker09

30 to 35???

JEsus, where you're from must be rough as hell. Ciara looks older than her age, to be totally honest.

Specsavers is now open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭spakman

30 to 35???

Hard to judge with the "work " she's had done. It doesn't make her look younger or older really, just odd.
    She's an absolute dose - never tires of giving her opinion on absolutely everything. I listened to newstalk breakfast since the days of Ivan and Chris, but never turn it on anymore. Can't listen to that woman.

a- she's hot as phuck

Lockdown lovers?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,529 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

It’s impressive that she manages to upset both the feminists and the misogynists, the compassionate left and the angry, frustrated, right.

I never enjoyed her radio show but that was due to the “call in” format they adopted, there’s enough moronic opinions on ‘Live Line’.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Vincent Browne.
    A professional angry man who gets lauded by lesser angry men around the country.
    Despite all his pretense he has more in common with Tubridy and Kenny (Pat AND Enda) than the man in the street.
    However he is well paid for his contrivance, unlike the lesser angry men around the country.

It’s impressive that she manages to upset both the feminists and the misogynists, the compassionate left and the angry, frustrated, right.

I never enjoyed her radio show but that was due to the “call in” format they adopted, there’s enough moronic opinions on ‘Live Line’.

Apparently, she was rather insensitive to a rape survivor. (The person in question spoke about this on twitter).

Said survivor was on her show, and had never spoken about her attack, or her rape, to family. She wasn't even on the show to discuss her rape-it was for an entirely separate subject.

Cue Ciara opening with 'and you were raped?'...
    Her entire family were listening... her father didn't even know.

The insensitivity Ciara showed was vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

If she were older you’d chalk it down as a Stepford Wife.

As it is she’s definitely an alien pretending to be human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Lockdown lovers?

Left wing, unemployable losers on Twitter who enjoy lockdown, as they get welfare higher than usual and get to see the rest of the population live in the joyless, friendless, celibate, non pub going existence they have lived in forever.

Ciara commented a few weeks ago that she, being a doctor and all that, could see no justification for continuing any way harsh level of restrictive measures on society / pubs once all vulnerable people have been vaccinated.

Left wingers terrified of having to get a job, and aghast at the thought of normal people getting to have a bit of fun again, ranted and raved about Long Covid and other things you have less chance of getting than you have of being hit by a car.

Your Face wrote: »
    Vincent Browne.
    A professional angry man who gets lauded by lesser angry men around the country.
    Despite all his pretense he has more in common with Tubridy and Kenny (Pat AND Enda) than the man in the street.
    However he is well paid for his contrivance, unlike the lesser angry men around the country.

He reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson for some reason.

In the the sense that the opinions he offers are usually to a deadline for the sunday papers.

Left wing, unemployable losers on Twitter who enjoy lockdown, as they get welfare higher than usual and get to see the rest of the population live in the joyless, friendless, celibate, non pub going existence they have lived in forever.

Ciara commented a few weeks ago that she, being a doctor and all that, could see no justification for continuing any way harsh level of restrictive measures on society / pubs once all vulnerable people have been vaccinated.

Left wingers terrified of having to get a job, and aghast at the thought of normal people getting to have a bit of fun again, ranted and raved about Long Covid and other things you have less chance of getting than you have of being hit by a car.
    I dont see Dee Wallace or any of the right wing anti lockdown loons in gainful employment, and I'm not a lefie before you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Brendan O Connor. He might seem to have mellowed in recent years but anyone who remembers him from Dont Feed The Gondolas in the late 90s will know what a boorish pr!ck he was . Tried to launch an unsuccessful career as a comedian by ripping off Dermot Morgans Fr Trendy character with that hip priest thing he did on Gondolas and then of course the ****e hed come out with in his Sindo column, rimming Bertie every week.
    The thread title says inexplicably! I can't imagine anyone not disliking O'Connor?

Michael McIntyre.

He annoys me greatly. He's a stereotypical, insipid posh w*nker.

O'Connor is a complete and utter tool. Married into RTE royalty, has Noel Kelly as his manager...

Still can't keep a show. More unlikable than the squits.

RTE still see that they pay him a substantial six figure salary despite his demonstrable lack of talent as a national broadcaster.

• Advertisement

RTE still see that they pay him a substantial six figure salary despite his demonstrable lack of talent as a national broadcaster.

The money they pay to D'arcy (who's consistantly failed upwards) is a national flipping crime at this stage.

Claire Byrne's wages should have been cut after the disaster of the abortion referendum. Instead, she got a pay increase. (Someone on boards made a joke about her 'getting a payrise' after her complete and utter failure. Thought it was a funny joke, at the time. RTE must have took it seriously. She got a 30,000 grand increase...)

Advertisement