Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

Recliner wrote: »
    If you look at pictures from a few years ago, in my opinion she definitely has.
    That's why I think it's a shame, she was very pretty, but I think she's made herself look older.
    But then again Kylie and Kendall Jenner are both very young and they've both gone under the knife.

The Hadid sisters’ mother is a Fox!! She was on a modeling programme not long back - I would before either of the sisters!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Recliner wrote: »
    If you look at pictures from a few years ago, in my opinion she definitely has.
    That's why I think it's a shame, she was very pretty, but I think she's made herself look older.
    But then again Kylie and Kendall Jenner are both very young and they've both gone under the knife.

Yeah just looking online there & she does look a bit severe in some pics. I wonder is it just the makeup & her hair being pinned back really tight. Hopefully she hasn't done anything to herself because I do think she's lovely looking.

I don't follow any of the Kardashian/Jenners but the Kylie one does look a whole lot better with all the plastic in fairness.

The Kendall one still looks natural to me & if she's done anything, it's very subtle. The way procedures should be done. & she isn't following the nappy arse trend either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

The Hadid sisters’ mother is a Fox!! She was on a modeling programme not long back - I would before either of the sisters!!!

The dad is a ride too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

That tv3 presenter zara king. Holy ****,what an accent.
    In fact anyone in ireland with that horrible D4 accent. Its the worst abomination to befall this country. I think anyone with that accent should be rounded up and put in a camp. We could call it a re education camp perhaps. Educate these folks to speak in a lovely west of ireland accent.
    If that doesnt work,. shoot them.

People who blame the government for everything, (there is a few on this thread i notice). The same lads have never had a political thought in their lives and are probably sitting at home on one of the best welfare rates in the world, not to mention rent allowance etc.

Lefties like blindboy etc. Student politics. Get in the real world ye pricks. get a job.

Sinn fein and their supporters. Not a brain cell to rub between them. They are our own donald trump. The irish flag is ruined for me coz of these idiots. Go on, vote them in you plebs. I cant wait to say i told you so.
    Alot of the aboue is related.

Also anyone involved in rte. Just end it now please.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

A youtuber called Diane Jennings. So annoying.

she is prob lovely in real life

I really cant stand her,her plummy fake D4 accent gets right on my tits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Vanhalla wrote: »
    That tv3 presenter zara king. Holy ****,what an accent.
    In fact anyone in ireland with that horrible D4 accent. Its the worst abomination to befall this country. I think anyone with that accent should be rounded up and put in a camp. We could call it a re education camp perhaps. Educate these folks to speak in a lovely west of ireland accent.
    If that doesnt work,. shoot them.

People who blame the government for everything, (there is a few on this thread i notice). The same lads have never had a political thought in their lives and are probably sitting at home on one of the best welfare rates in the world, not to mention rent allowance etc.

Lefties like blindboy etc. Student politics. Get in the real world ye pricks. get a job.

Sinn fein and their supporters. Not a brain cell to rub between them. They are our own donald trump. The irish flag is ruined for me coz of these idiots. Go on, vote them in you plebs. I cant wait to say i told you so.
    Alot of the aboue is related.

Also anyone involved in rte. Just end it now please.

Calm Leo, think of all the movie quotes you've yet to use

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Mr Bean.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Lucy Kennedy. Can't stand her. No idea why.

Calm Leo, think of all the movie quotes you've yet to use

You a leftie then? A shinner?
    Get a real job would you.

You a leftie then? A shinner?
    Get a real job would you.

Worked since 1987, maybe you should try it, mammy cant keep you on the tit forever

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

Micheal O’Muircheartaigh

Ciara Kelly is a superb shout.

What a complete pain in the hoop...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Scotty # wrote: »
    Lucy Kennedy. Can't stand her. No idea why.

Still would tho :D

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Still would tho :D

Nah, something very masculine about her. Angular face/chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Nah, something very masculine about her. Angular face/chin.

She's got the voice of a 40 to 60 cigarettes' daily smoker.

Can't stand her.

And I most definitely WOULDN'T.

Worked since 1987, maybe you should try it, mammy cant keep you on the tit forever

Yeah good man. Don't you think I would be against what I just posted if I was a leftie, drawing the dole.

Hit a nerve with a shinner I reckon. You can tell them a mile away.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Yeah good man. Don't you think I would be against what I just posted if I was a leftie, drawing the dole.

Hit a nerve with a shinner I reckon. You can tell them a mile away.

You’re clearly a lefty on the dole

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Both Gallagher brothers. Most people seem to have picked a side, but I'd prefer if both were never mentioned ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

L1011 wrote: »
    Both Gallagher brothers. Most people seem to have picked a side, but I'd prefer if both were never mentioned ever again.

wait til the Oasis reunion

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

L1011 wrote: »

OAsis imploded so quickly, tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

OAsis imploded so quickly, tbh.

Yeah what was it 20 years or something

• Registered Users Posts: 16,381 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Eoghan McDermott, the accent was painful enough to make me dislike him until I saw what he looked like with the stupid hairstyle.

And he wanted Fairytale of New York banned.

Eoghan McDermott, the accent was painful enough to make me dislike him until I saw what he looked like with the stupid hairstyle.

He's doing some sort of talent show on TG4, saw a few minutes while channel hopping, sing ,then tell a sad story,

You’re clearly a lefty on the dole

Wrong! Not able to read are you.
    Another shinner fan here.

Wrong! Not able to read are you.
    Another shinner fan here.

You must be frothing at the mouth with the SNP, Wee Nicola giving you nightmares when you snuggle up in your Maggie Thatcher duvet with matching Norman Lamont pillowcases,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,091 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

This is not inexplicable at all - he's an eejit.

Vogue Williams... Total gnome.... Latest claim is it's grand to travel for work so she broke no lockdown rules.

You must be frothing at the mouth with the SNP, Wee Nicola giving you nightmares when you snuggle up in your Maggie Thatcher duvet with matching Norman Lamont pillowcases,

You are actually comparing the SNP to sinn fein and the IRA. Hilarious. That says it all.
    Not that it is any of your business but i voted for independence in scotland.
    Ok i see what i have done wrong here. I am posting in the wrong forum. My bad.
    I only came across this thread a week ago.
    As i said in my original post, lads who have barely had a political thought in their pathetic brains. Shinners, lefties, like yourself.
    More interested in whats going on with vouge williams and tubridy.

Your types comparing varadkar to the tories.
    You plebs havent a clue. Who gave us the welfare state we have now. FF did.
    Who gave us marriage equality, abortion. FG did.
    But yes, we are one of the worst countries to live in according to the pathetic pricks that follow the shinners. Id love to send some of you ***** out to live in syria, or even eastern europe.

As i said, vote them in, they will give us all a house for nothing, 20 quid an hour minimum wage. 400 a week on the dole and they will tax a few millionaires to pay for it. I cant wait to say i told you so.

Get back to reading the dailymail would you.
    I would say educate yourself, but that would be too far for you lads.

Vouge williams is hot though eh?

Goodluck you spoofers.

You are actually comparing the SNP to sinn fein and the IRA. Hilarious. That says it all.
    Not that it is any of your business but i voted for independence in scotland.
    Ok i see what i have done wrong here. I am posting in the wrong forum. My bad.
    I only came across this thread a week ago.
    As i said in my original post, lads who have barely had a political thought in their pathetic brains. Shinners, lefties, like yourself.
    More interested in whats going on with vouge williams and tubridy.

Your types comparing varadkar to the tories.
    You plebs havent a clue. Who gave us the welfare state we have now. FF did.
    Who gave us marriage equality, abortion. FG did.
    But yes, we are one of the worst countries to live in according to the pathetic pricks that follow the shinners. Id love to send some of you ***** out to live in syria, or even eastern europe.

As i said, vote them in, they will give us all a house for nothing, 20 quid an hour minimum wage. 400 a week on the dole and they will tax a few millionaires to pay for it. I cant wait to say i told you so.

Get back to reading the dailymail would you.
    I would say educate yourself, but that would be too far for you lads.

Vouge williams is hot though eh?

Goodluck you spoofers.

So ,let's get this straight, you moved to Glasgow because Clare wasnt doing it for you yet you attack those who stayed and happen to pass a few minutes mocking some of our more irritating minor celebrities, this isn't really the type of thread where we want to hear about Leo's 77 point plan or Eamon Ryan's perfect lettuce pie but if that's your thing please feel free to keep it to yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭TheDavester

guy who think's he's still in college but pushing 40 and dressed like he was kicked through River Island...he's tragic and his fangirling over Picture This was tragic (think he got a tatoo of them)

Advertisement