Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭raven41

Recliner wrote: »
    I know it's probably been mentioned a million times and in fairness it's not inexplicable, but can we say again Gemma O'Doherty.

She has to be one of the most reprehensible creatures ever. I had to explain to my husband last night who she was in relation to a certain video she posted (we are your masters).
    He's still going on about her today.

RIP Garda Alan Leblique

Wouldnt be the biggest Gemma fan but I hate the way her name is linked to the death of that poor guard. The court of social media has her found guilty already
    Anyway, suppose thats the way of the modern world..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭cms88

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    She has a new job as a Twitter demagogue

It's funny how many females who run for parties and lost their seat, or in this case never even get elected in the first place, that are all talk about how things should be done never run as Independents. I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Recliner

raven41 wrote: »
    Wouldnt be the biggest Gemma fan but I hate the way her name is linked to the death of that poor guard. The court of social media has her found guilty already

In fairness it's no secret that the abuse he suffered stemmed from the video she took.
    I hate that he had to suffer that, and that his family, friends and colleagues had to bear witness to his suffering and eventual death.

Her, I have no sympathy for.
    She's been perfectly happy to use social media when it suits her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Joe Coleman, "visionary" who claims to see the virgin Mary and got barred from Knock along with his looney followers. Amazingly this gobshyte was invited onto the LLS twice with Tubridy who naturally gave him a soft ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,288 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Joe Coleman, "visionary" who claims to see the virgin Mary and got barred from Knock along with his looney followers. Amazingly this gobshyte was invited onto the LLS twice with Tubridy who naturally gave him a soft ride.

Thanks... now I'm picturing Tubridy's 'O-face'...

*Throws weetabix in the bin*

Appetite's gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

That doesn't pay the bills. Doesn't even pay for a sandwich, tbqh.

thats what you think , shes in training for a sweet paying NGO gig , she is eminently qualified judging by her twitter contributions

raven41 wrote: »

agreed , its mere speculation to conclude she was the cause of that mans death , could be any number of things , its actually incredibly crass to use the tragic death of the guard in a war against Doherty

• Registered Users Posts: 19,157 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    thats what you think , shes in training for a sweet paying NGO gig , she is eminently qualified judging by her twitter contributions

I presume Saoirse McHugh is the subject of your post, if so, I agree totally.

If not ,my apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Recliner wrote: »
    In fairness it's no secret that the abuse he suffered stemmed from the video she took.
    I hate that he had to suffer that, and that his family, friends and colleagues had to bear witness to his suffering and eventual death.

Nobody seems to have noticed that his death coincided with a poisonous Anti Garda rhetoric being pimped by several left wing politicians, celebrities and goons on Twitter with their ACAB nonsense. Could well be the straw that broke the camels back.

Nobody seems to have noticed that his death coincided with a poisonous Anti Garda rhetoric being pimped by several left wing politicians, celebrities and goons on Twitter with their ACAB nonsense. Could well be the straw that broke the camels back.

Yet no one will/can question them. Much easier to say it's ''right wing nuts'' etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

There’s no such thing as left and right wing goons, they’re just goons

while entertaining , the entire point of the thread has been completely missed by most

vast majority of examples presented are not in the least bit inexplicable

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Mr T

• Registered Users Posts: 40,275 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I pity the fool who doesn't like Mr T. A great role model for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Masala

Augeo wrote: »
    Vogue Williams... Total gnome.... Latest claim is it's grand to travel for work so she broke no lockdown rules.

..... and little Theodore as well who has a Persil washing powder habit that he needs protection from!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Senator Lynne ruane. After last night's rte 2 programme. Absolutely disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

Mairead Ronan, I find her voice quite loud and irritating

• Registered Users Posts: 30,334 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Maitiu O Tuathai now I know he does an important job but part of me feel's like he's enjoying his Covid fame a little.

Alot of them will be coming out of the woodwork in the next few weeks.

Another i had the misfortune of remembering this morning. Alison Spittle. Another one of these people you wonder why they're being given airtime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

Maitiu O Tuathai now I know he does an important job but part of me feel's like he's enjoying his Covid fame a little.

An insufferable little bollix of the highest order he is!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Naga Munchetty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Naga Munchetty.

See my previous post - agree 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

cms88 wrote: »
    Alot of them will be coming out of the woodwork in the next few weeks.

Another i had the misfortune of remembering this morning. Alison Spittle. Another one of these people you wonder why they're being given airtime.

Think she falls into the Marty Morrissey grouping

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Alison O'Connor, very arrogant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

spookwoman wrote: »
    Alison O'Connor, very arrogant.

Full Marie Atoinnette going on there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Tom Fletcher from McFly. He’s just a guy in a band that, while I don’t like them, are totally inoffensive. He shouldn’t bother me. But his face just annoys me. Look at that mush.

9-B35591-F-FC83-46-BB-AEB5-E986-C2-D9-F7-FE.jpg?dl=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Agree about Tom Fletcher.. such a stupid name for a band too, McFly.

I have two - Tom Jones and Olly Murs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭John arse

Masala wrote: »
    ..... and little Theodore as well who has a Persil washing powder habit that he needs protection from!!
    yeah can't stand her,her mouth is massive and little theodore???wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Tom Fletcher from McFly. He’s just a guy in a band that, while I don’t like them, are totally inoffensive. He shouldn’t bother me. But his face just annoys me. Look at that mush.

I wouldn’t say it’s so much the face more the.....strange world; he’s built up around it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,110 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Porklife wrote: »
    Agree about Tom Fletcher.. such a stupid name for a band too, McFly.

I have two - Tom Jones and Olly Murs.

Don't forget will.i.am. A 45 year old man that thinks he is seventeen.

Advertisement