Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

The "Actor" Gabriel Byrne...this Dude tried to sabotage The gathering initiative which was an excellent idea and brought many visitors to neglected parts of the country.

Now he is on State Radio pluggin a book without an ounce of shame !

Fcukin ASSHAT ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,949 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

The "Actor" Gabriel Byrne...this Dude tried to sabotage The gathering initiative which was an excellent idea and brought many visitors to neglected parts of the country.

Now he is on State Radio pluggin a book without an ounce of shame !

Fcukin ASSHAT ....
    Hi Johnny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

The man has never heard a sob story that he didn't swallow hook, line and sinker.

He should be very very careful with some of the complete scum that he is getting housing for. There are certain people who should not be housed near innocent children.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Yer wan Vogue was on Celebrity Mastermind, her chosen subject was the Kardashians.
    She still managed to only get one answer right.
    I can't stand her either.

Her parents are like billionaires ..and she still goes on ..oh i am self made etc. Insufferable woman.

She said muslim people should be locked up without trial to prevent terrorism..but she lost work ..so now she posts pics of refugees etc on her IG and makes programs about mental health as if she has always been this right on leftest. So FAKE!:mad:

Her dad owned DATALEX for christ's sake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

I can't stand her either.

Her parents are like billionaires ..and she still goes on ..oh i am self made etc. Insufferable woman.

She said muslim people should be locked up without trial to prevent terrorism..but she lost work ..so now she posts pics of refugees etc on her IG and makes programs about mental health as if she has always been this right on leftest. So FAKE!:mad:

Her dad owned DATALEX for christ's sake.

Tbh there’s absolutely nothing to like about her. Zero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,285 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Gervais08 wrote: »
    Tbh there’s absolutely nothing to like about her. Zero.

Funny how the one's who tend to b!tch and moan about immigrants, or want to set up camps (such as Vogue) in their own country, often turn around emigrate to some other country, or travel all around the world, where they're the foreigner.

Funny that.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,687 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Funny how the one's who tend to b!tch and moan about immigrants, or want to set up camps (such as Vogue) in their own country, often turn around emigrate to some other country, or travel all around the world, where they're the foreigner.

Funny that.

She is white and speaks English she cant be an immigrant ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Funny that.

She was talking about Britain for that, where she, herself, is an immigrant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭cms88

razorblunt wrote: »
    You’d think that market would be well fed with Rory and his shīte stories.

i don't mind them, well one of them does try far too hard i will admit. But as i've said before i just don't understand how Rorys Stories is still going. He's somehow brought out three books now i think it is! He was somewhat funny at the start but now he's not iver unfunny he's just nothing.

He's a prime example of a lad in a group who thinks he's the funniest man to ever walk the earth and socil media has given them a platform now.

Although there's never been anyone as bad as Cian Twomey, that's assuming he's still actually a thing. Whatever about Rorys, 2 Johnnies etc they seem to be fine but i know for a fact that Cian Twomey is an out and out prick! Hes one of those ''Do you know who i am'' typle of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

The host of The Chase Australia.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Streep became an intolerable virus after she played Maggie Thatcher.

Went around quoting her, acting like the second coming of Christ...
    Streep is one of the best actresses of her generation, but I have long got the impression she herself is about as bright as a two watt lightbulb.
    The actor Eddie Redmayne. His face legit gives me the heebie-jeebies. I have to turn over the channel if I see him.

His lips just sort of melt into the rest of his pale, freckled face. Ugh. He just reminds me of a victorian ghost or something.
    :eek: Yes!

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Arlene Foster.

Sorry to all of our protestant friends. It's not sectarian I just can't Fu**ing stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

cms88 wrote: »
    i don't mind them, well one of them does try far too hard i will admit. But as i've said before i just don't understand how Rorys Stories is still going. He's somehow brought out three books now i think it is! He was somewhat funny at the start but now he's not iver unfunny he's just nothing.

He's a prime example of a lad in a group who thinks he's the funniest man to ever walk the earth and socil media has given them a platform now.

Although there's never been anyone as bad as Cian Twomey, that's assuming he's still actually a thing. Whatever about Rorys, 2 Johnnies etc they seem to be fine but i know for a fact that Cian Twomey is an out and out prick! Hes one of those ''Do you know who i am'' typle of people.

Never liked that little twerp twomey, how people find him remotely funny is beyond me, glad to hear there’s other reasons not to like him as well. Can’t stand that Fleming lad from Kerry either, the ‘catch him Derry’ chap. Nothing against him personally just don’t know how people find him funny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,005 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The host of The Chase Australia.

You're right actually.
    I tried to watch it twice since March but had to turn it off. I couldn't figure out why as I like quizzes normally but this explains it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

You're right actually.
    I tried to watch it twice since March but had to turn it off. I couldn't figure out why as I like quizzes normally but this explains it.

Saw him describe compromise rules as a combination of footy & hurling! That for me was unforgivable!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,285 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Twomey was 'All the rage' for about a year, maybe two... and slowly but surely people stopped talking about him.

He popped up on TV once or twice, and then ...nuffin'. I'd say he was expecting to get a show on the RTE player. (Which may well happen, RTE are a decade behind what's popular).

I took a look to see how his 'sketches' are doing, rn. 62 likes on twitter, with a following of about 100K, for one video...
    That's not good. Then in the replies he tagged famous people (Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun etc) to try and get engagement going.

You can tell he's a jerk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Your Face wrote: »
    The Dalai Lama is complete charlatan.
    Quotes about happiness, generosity and other wonderfully vague motivational drivel.
    He jumps on every self-righteous bandwagon going.
    Easy to be happy when you're worth 150 million.

In fairness to him he was a great girl in his last life! Never heard a bad word.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Dan Snow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Frank Bruno.
    Mike Tyson taking him apart, sweet :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

That gobshïte Alan something ,who is on every ‘panel show ‘ going.

Fcuker could do with the flat of a hurley across the chops to wake him up.

Talentless cnunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭cms88

Twomey was 'All the rage' for about a year, maybe two... and slowly but surely people stopped talking about him.

He popped up on TV once or twice, and then ...nuffin'. I'd say he was expecting to get a show on the RTE player. (Which may well happen, RTE are a decade behind what's popular).

I took a look to see how his 'sketches' are doing, rn. 62 likes on twitter, with a following of about 100K, for one video...
    That's not good. Then in the replies he tagged famous people (Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun etc) to try and get engagement going.

I think he was another who brought out a book.

He's a nasty enough peice of work. Was always going on about bullying etc yet he would abuse anyone who ever said anything about him. Was know on Twitter to search his own name to see if people said anything negative abuout him and would start to abuse them.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

I think he was another who brought out a book.

He's a nasty enough peice of work. Was always going on about bullying etc yet he would abuse anyone who ever said anything about him. Was know on Twitter to search his own name to see if people said anything negative abuout him and would start to abuse them.

Eugh. That scruffy, smelly looking gob****e. Don't get me started on him.

Never understood people who do this, especially people who look like they'd collapse from exhaustion finishing a bag of Mighty Munch. It's a tiny country. If you want to find pretty much anyone, you can narrow down their location and find them in less than 6 hours.

This will give an indication of how easy it is: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gamer-drives-3000-miles-kill-22564339

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Dan Snow

Ah here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Joe Rogan, insufferable.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I've not come across any of his stuff in ages so I had a quick look on twitter.
    Less than 100 likes/RTs/comments on his videos, that's appalling.
    From 100k followers shows that those aren't legit accounts either. Double ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

That gobshïte Alan something ,who is on every ‘panel show ‘ going.

Fcuker could do with the flat of a hurley across the chops to wake him up.

Talentless cnunt.

Davies, plays Jonathan Creek, theres a lot worse than him

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The most punchable head I've ever seen on that Twomey fella.

bz6xrcccuaahqos.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,318 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Omackeral wrote: »
    The most punchable head I've ever seen on that Twomey fella.

Is he still out their?
    I haven't heard of him in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Joe Rogan, insufferable.

but have you tried DMT? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Is he still out their?
    I haven't heard of him in years.

Yep, only now to drive traffic he's sharing cringey clickbait videos- "....and you'll never guess what happens next!" types.

I found him mildly amusing for about 10mins 4 years ago.

He needs to carve a career out now and stop trying to stay relevant.

Advertisement