Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭Be right back

she was as bad on the last question. I'd never heard of her before and don't wish to again.

What was the last question?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Just watched Maura Higgins answer a question about Ireland. 'What county is further away for a Long Way From Tipperary'. A. Cork B. Donegal C. Dublin D. Galway.

And she said Cork. That thick bitch is a celeb. The world is screwed.

Yer wan Vogue was on Celebrity Mastermind, her chosen subject was the Kardashians.
    She still managed to only get one answer right.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Meryl Streep .

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

Ruth Goodman from Inside the factory on BBC2...

I will always change the channel when she comes on!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,312 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What was the last question?

the last question was:

what is the largest species of bear

A: American Black Bear
    B: Polar Bear
    C: Spectacled Bear
    D: Giant Panda

She answered A because "Everything from america is bigger, isn't it?". She is a trout-faced moron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

the last question was:

She answered A because "Everything from america is bigger, isn't it?". She is a trout-faced moron.

*Grabs cyanide pill*

That's it...thought 2020 couldn't get anyworse... but here we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,928 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

the last question was:

I’m happier in my own skin than hers but in her defence every time she says something stupid she makes money, whilst us at home get them right and don’t. She is actually stupid as a profession.

*Grabs cyanide pill*

That's it...thought 2020 couldn't get anyworse... but here we are.

to make it worse the right answer was worth £42,000

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Meryl Streep .

Oh very very far from inexplicable. Herself and Oprah are enablers.

2 Johnny's. I find them painfully unfunny. It's very forced comedy. They come across as though their trying to hard to make people laugh. Awful stuff.

I call it the gaa market

Lowest common denominator comedy “keep er lit ya boya whoop ham sandwich and tae out of the boot of the car whoop whoop ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭Be right back

the last question was:

2 very easy questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I call it the gaa market

Lowest common denominator comedy “keep er lit ya boya whoop ham sandwich and tae out of the boot of the car whoop whoop ‘

You’d think that market would be well fed with Rory and his shīte stories.

I’m happier in my own skin than hers but in her defence every time she says something stupid she makes money, whilst us at home get them right and don’t. She is actually stupid as a profession.

Problem is, she's now on the wrong side of 30... (if you want to maintain that type of profession, it beomes pathetic after 30. It's already pathetic, it's just even the people who tolerate it, won't.).

I've seen her get 'prickly' when people call her out on her obvious edits of her photos.
    She pulls the 'there are no edits-I'm just perfect'...

Sure ya are sweetheart, sssuuuurreee you are....:rolleyes:

Problem is, she's now on the wrong side of 30... (if you want to maintain that type of profession, it beomes pathetic after 30. It's already pathetic, it's just even the people who tolerate it, won't.).

I've seen her get 'prickly' when people call her out on her obvious edits of her photos.
    She pulls the 'there are no edits-I'm just perfect'...

Sure ya are sweetheart, sssuuuurreee you are....:rolleyes:

She can fall back on her physics degree when it’s over

She can fall back on her physics degree when it’s over

you had me going there for a second.

razorblunt wrote: »
    Oh very very far from inexplicable. Herself and Oprah are enablers.

Streep became an intolerable virus after she played Maggie Thatcher.

Went around quoting her, acting like the second coming of Christ...

Try coming over here and quoting Thatcher in a pub. You'd be quietly told to f**k off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

The man has never heard a sob story that he didn't swallow hook, line and sinker.

Peter McVerry lost me some time ago when talking about restorative justice, he tried to defend a scumbag who had beaten some poor defenseless old woman to within an inch of her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Hamachi

Gervais08 wrote: »
    “Dr” Ebun Joseph.

She’s on Telly more than the test card was.

Shudder.

Why she is given a platform is beyond me. Ribena-gate and the Nubian princess statues aren’t even peak insanity when it comes to the good doctor...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

The actor Eddie Redmayne. His face legit gives me the heebie-jeebies. I have to turn over the channel if I see him.

His lips just sort of melt into the rest of his pale, freckled face. Ugh. He just reminds me of a victorian ghost or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,041 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

The actor Eddie Redmayne. His face legit gives me the heebie-jeebies. I have to turn over the channel if I see him.

His lips just sort of melt into the rest of his pale, freckled face. Ugh. He just reminds me of a victorian ghost or something.

Should be a picture of him instead of any description of the word posh in the dictionary

• Advertisement

Fr. Brian darcy on a radio 1 music program talking cuntree music as if he’s an authority on all music “you know Elvis was country before he was rock , yes his first hits were gospel “ is it country or gospel darcy make up your mind .... prick

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Fr. Brian darcy on a radio 1 music program talking cuntree music as if he’s an authority on all music “you know Elvis was country before he was rock , yes his first hits were gospel “ is it country or gospel darcy make up your mind .... prick

He also claims to have been friends with everyone, whenever someone is reported having died, D'Arcy inevitably pop's up ,claiming he knew him or her for forty years

Insufferable attention seeker

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    He also claims to have been friends with everyone, whenever someone is reported having died, D'Arcy inevitably pop's up ,claiming he knew him or her for forty years

As long as they are celebrities he is their best buddy .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I want to punch Hugh Grant in the face extremely f*cking hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I want to punch Hugh Grant in the face extremely f*cking hard.

This made me unexpectedly LOL :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Handy for the odd alibi as well

• Registered Users Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Vic Reeves

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Freddie Starr.
    Sweaty little creep.

Craig Revel Horwood from Strictly . I have to mute him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Thats a bit harsh lad...he was the "go to" Druid for the Showband lads ...hardly his fault if he is arsked to officiate at their obsequies ?

Get a bit of perspective Bud ...

Advertisement