Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭teroknor83

Catherine Fulvio. She's way to cheerful for my miserable liking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭cms88

Ricky Gervais

Some of his scripted Stuff, The Office etc, isn;t too bad. But in general he's just annoying and has a face you'd like to punch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭furiousox

teroknor83 wrote: »
    Catherine Fulvio. She's way to cheerful for my miserable liking

And nobody knows what age she is, not even her parents.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 19,086 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Brian Lally...... fcuuhker must live in the 1970s.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The omnipresent Gemma Collins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I really cant stand her,she thinks shes so special.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,086 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

dubstarr wrote: »
    I really cant stand her,she thinks shes so special.

Never heard of her, but she is definitely a tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,830 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

spookwoman wrote: »
    Marty Morrissey looks like the male version of Mary Harney

She wishes !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Tommy Fleming

Sings the most miserable sh1te ever. Every song sounds the same. Mum watches him all the time. Pure torture listening to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,306 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Tommy Fleming

Sings the most miserable sh1te ever. Every song sounds the same. Mum watches him all the time. Pure torture listening to him.

He’s on tg4 at the moment powering through the hymns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

powering through the hymns

That the title of his new album/DVD?

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Looked her up out of curiosity as I thought she was someone from RTE but couldn't place her. Afte seeing her pic on the wiki page now i really wish I hadnt.

Looked her up out of curiosity as I thought she was someone from RTE but couldn't place her. Afte seeing her pic on the wiki page now i really wish I hadnt.
    Look her up on Youtube and try listening to her :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

He’s on tg4 at the moment powering through the hymns

That's the sh1te she's watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

That's the sh1te she's watching.

Is he still doing the clown paint?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,933 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Has Paul Reid (HSE) featured yet? If not, allow me too. Absolute buffoon, Clueless and a championship spoofer. He's somehow managed to stroll through this Covid-19 crisis unscathed despite abject incompetence. His latest quite bizzare salvo at the HSE"s latest glossy press conference ( puts the governments one's to shame) is that alot of those medical professionals they encouraged to come back and didn't hire apparently lack the qualifications and skill sets? WTF is that, I'm just shocked medical organisations are not up in arms at such comments. Great man for passing the Buck and deflecting this Paul Reid is.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Camilla Long, Sunday Times columnist. Consistently tries to let on that male interviewees are flirting with or fancy her. Got caught out when writing about an interview she did with Ricky Gervais in which she went into detail about his body language, was revealed it had been done over the phone. Does spiteful bad reviews.

Camilla Long, Sunday Times columnist. Consistently tries to let on that male interviewees are flirting with or fancy her. Got caught out when writing about an interview she did with Ricky Gervais in which she went into detail about his body language, was revealed it had been done over the phone. Does spiteful bad reviews.

Not sure how that is inexplicable. She sounds awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Anyone who chooses Camilla for a name at birth for herself deserves a mop and a bucket for the rest of her cheesy life to play with.

Seriously, I checked her out, and I want to congratulate you for picking a fine one to dislike..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Kaybaykwah wrote: »
    Anyone who chooses Camilla for a name at birth for herself deserves a mop and a bucket for the rest of her cheesy life to play with.

Seriously, I checked her out, and I want to congratulate you for picking a fine one to dislike..

Did she pick Camila herself ? Surely your parents do that

• Advertisement

breezy1985 wrote: »

She could have put up a tantrum.

breezy1985 wrote: »

I love how their identity is wrapped up in being the third cousin to a Lord or a Duke, etc... It's all about "da name".
    Dey gotta getta life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Happy Christmas Donal , you painful mangey git, good luck....not.

rexfeatures_9446855af_299812282_550636392-920x605.jpgarticle_donal_skehan.png?t=15628521970_I181218_175532_2574677oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000171233568o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Be right back

Not sure how that is inexplicable. She sounds awful.

I hadn't heard of her before but looked her up online. Came across this.

I hadn't heard of her before but looked her up online. Came across this.

You'd need a witness present if you were being interviewed by her.

https://twitter.com/camillalong/status/789893642722897920

You'd need a witness present if you were being interviewed by her.

https://twitter.com/camillalong/status/789893642722897920

It certainly looks that way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MaccaTacca

Ryan Tubridy and Ray Darcy, though there's nothing inexplicable about it.

Like that interviewer with the blonde hair who interviewed Boris Johnson in the bar about a year ago. ITN I think. She practically got down on her knees and blew him.

Like that interviewer with the blonde hair who interviewed Boris Johnson in the bar about a year ago. ITN I think. She practically got down on her knees and blew him.

If he wasn't prime minister, no-one would give him a second glance!

• Advertisement

If he wasn't prime minister, no-one would give him a second glance!
    Johnson is a buffoon and looks like a puppet from a kids TV show, but power is a big turn-on for some women.

Advertisement