Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

micar wrote: »
    I love her.

She's stunningly beautiful.

I agree , her and Tessa Thompson made Westworld watchable

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Demi Isaac Oviawe of young offenders fame

Absolutely annoying

And a terrible actress immune to criticism because of her skin colour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Took the words out of my mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Seamai wrote: »
    Took the words out of my mouth.

Honestly lads, you are allowed to criticise people regardless of their skin colour. You're just not allowed to criticise people because of their skin colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

I was about to say James Corden but then I saw the rest of the title, I know why I dislike him, he's an arrogant bellend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

James Corden = Arrogant Bellend = Clean Headshot......in this posters opinion.

....THUUUUUUNNNNNNKK :

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Demi Isaac Oviawe of young offenders fame

Absolutely annoying

Awful actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Amanda Holden

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

My old office manager. He was/is a nice guy but for some weird reason we just didn't gel at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,063 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

biko wrote: »
    My old office manager. He was/is a nice guy but for some weird reason we just didn't gel at all.

Maybe he saw your post count and put two and two together??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭Dickie10

razorblunt wrote: »
    Awful actress.

Careful now......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Dickie10 wrote: »
    Careful now......

Ah stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Twink

Muireann O Connell

Maura Derrane

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Anyone who's ever hosted Loose Women.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

teednab-el wrote: »
    Muireann O Connell

Her twitter's gone mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Who is she ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Who is she ?

Never heard of her myself, Nevin. It’s very easy avoid these people. I think some folks just love being outraged about stuff......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Honestly lads, you are allowed to criticise people regardless of their skin colour. You're just not allowed to criticise people because of their skin colour.

Yeah, but some people seem to get an extra kick out of criticising people who they (wrongly) believe you're not 'allowed' to criticise because their skin colour, gender, sexuality, etc.

For some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Spandau Ballet esp Tony Hadley and yer man who was in eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Who is she ?

PResenter on the Six O'Clock show, got fired from Today Fm and seemed to lose her mind after that.

(Like nobody was ever fired before).
    Never heard of her myself, Nevin. It’s very easy avoid these people. I think some folks just love being outraged about stuff......

Ah come on... you've NEVER heard of Muireann? Not even seen her face on the cover of a magazine in your local supermarket? None of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Says the bloke who was pissed off cos someone offered him a pint of craft stout

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Gammyeye

Brian Kennedy. Bellend.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

GBX wrote: »
    John Connors

Very easily explainable . I love how all the luvies dropped him like a fly when he opened his mouth and offered his opinions on the world. Nothing remotely interesting in his acting in the stuff he did . I don’t think he’s the first prominent actor who was an actor now. I can think of 3 who have done well in theatre and modest in film

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭applehunter

Ben Shapiro.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Ben Shapiro.

I wouldn't be a fan of his politics or personal beliefs and making naive college kids look foolish is low hanging fruit to pick but he's nowhere near the worst of them and doesn't go to shouting over people to win arguments sometimes even on his channel he can come across like a pretty good guy.

I'm not even sure why but I can't watch anything with Jason Byrne involved. I'm sure he's grand in real life but I just find his persona really grating

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Inexplicably means there's no explanation for it ,most choices so far are easily explained and understood

For me it's Matt Damon , I cant give a reason, he just annoys me even though he's not objectively annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

James Corden. *Spits*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

.anon. wrote: »
    Yeah, but some people seem to get an extra kick out of criticising people who they (wrongly) believe you're not 'allowed' to criticise because their skin colour, gender, sexuality, etc.

For some reason.

Had a look there , what’s mental?

Advertisement