Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Scousers who draaag , its too easy liķke.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,063 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Scousers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Joe Rogan, if there was a way of deleting his little peanut head off the internet id do it. Him and Mike Tyson should have an exhibition match to see who has the worst podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Cyclists that give out against motor drivers but cycle through red lights anyway or cycle 3 people across and i have to drive around 2 km just to overtake them so they can continue chatting
    The 98% of motorists who break urban speed limits and simultaneously complain about cyclists breaking red lights. They really give the 2% of decent motorists a bad name.

Motorists who drive around with four empty seats all day complaining about cyclists taking all the space on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ilovemuffin

This clown: h​ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine

An absolute assclown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Joe Rogan, if there was a way of deleting his little peanut head off the internet id do it. Him and Mike Tyson should have an exhibition match to see who has the worst podcast.

Rogan's also friends with too many creeps so as to make me wonder if he's hiding something. Many of whom steal jokes. When Carlos Mencia stole material, he went after him like a cat after a mouse. Now his buddies are doing it, and he stays silent.

Be it Brendan Schaub, Jim Jeffries, or others, he stays silent when they steal material.

Also, many of his buddies, such as Chris D'Elia, or Bryan Callen, or the aforementioned Jim Jeffries, are known for sexual assault or sexual predator behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Ronaldo has a slap happy face ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Has anyone said Matt Dawson.

Grew up loving Question of Sport, but can't stand him on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭eggy81

The 98% of motorists who break urban speed limits and simultaneously complain about cyclists breaking red lights. They really give the 2% of decent motorists a bad name.

Motorists who drive around with four empty seats all day complaining about cyclists taking all the space on the road.
    why do cyclists cycle 3 abreast. I always cycled 2 abreast or in single file on your typical secondary road. No need for the 3 abreast imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Una Healy from The Saturday's.
    We get it he cheated on you but he's getting on with life now without petty Instagram posts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭Don2012

The Irish government and "opposition" parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Don2012 wrote: »
    The Irish government and "opposition" parties.

Casting your net very wide there ......friendo !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Naomi McElroy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Can I name a few trolls on here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Can I name a few trolls

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

i hate the tr ave llers they are on a dog robbing spree at the moment and they wont wear masks in the supermarket. I truly hate them all..... and enda kenny for giving them free rein to be absolute law breakers without any reprocussions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Judge Martin nolan

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ellen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

Ben Shephard. I know nothing about him at all other than he hosts Tipping Point, but every time it comes on telly I make that noise like Sideshow Bob stepping on a rake.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Archeron wrote: »
    Ben Shephard. I know nothing about him at all other than he hosts Tipping Point, but every time it comes on telly I make that noise like Sideshow Bob stepping on a rake.

There’s a man with skeletons in his closet!

His behaviour on the last soccer aid (put a filthy tackle in on Edgar Davids) but it was brilliant seeing Schmeichel call him out at half time and tear him apart. ITV were falling over themselves to get him to stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The second I hear Imelda mays new shtoooooreeeee bud radio ad I change the channel, the actual second.

GBX wrote: »
    Ellen

I see she has a no makeup sad face apology video

• Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭Dickie10

+1 on imelda Maye i would dread a person like that moving in beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I hate people who think that kneeling before a premier league game will end racism

I hate people who think that kneeling before a premier league game will end racism

The person that does it first takes the risk and hammers the point home , from then on it’s just rich people being populist

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

The second I hear Imelda mays new shtoooooreeeee bud radio ad I change the channel, the actual second.

What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

bigpink wrote: »
    What is it?
    as for her poetry
    Jesus wept

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Jamie Redknapp

bigpink wrote: »
    What is it?

It’s a Dublin tourism ad with Imelda fitting every Dublin cliche into it and even over exaggerating her already Dublin accent :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

James Kavanagh, I think he's been mentioned already but spotted some tweet this morning in relation to comments made by Leo Varadkar on white male privilege.
    He's nothing but a self promoting vapid twat.

Advertisement