Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think is equal sex?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

In just about any interaction women are always victims and it's always men's fault. That seems to sum up the OP's angle. Abusive. Jesus. I think I strained my optic nerve by eye rolling so hard.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Is sex, where the man orgasms, and doesn´t attempt to make the woman orgasm: Abusive sex?

I think if you find yourself in that situation in more than one instance, you really need to learn to communicate OP, rather than label any frustration as "abuse".

• Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Is sex, where the man orgasms, and doesn´t attempt to make the woman orgasm: Abusive sex?
    Abusive punctuation at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

If a woman ****s another woman and only one of them orgasms, is that abuse?

Or is that question irrelevant in the context of the on going, boring as **** gender war?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Of course it's abuse op #equality.
    I think you need to report your man.
    Maybe Prime Time could do a special on this?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

This is what happens when you spend too long in Louise O'Neills echo chamber of a twitter page.
    He came, you didn't, and now your wondering if you have a case to go to Women's Aid.
    Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Glenster wrote: »
    Your orgasm is your responsibility.
    +1

No one can "give" you an orgasm, it's 99% of your own making.

Me and the missus have a very healthy sex life, where generally we both orgasm during sex (be it penetration or oral). The motion that neither her nor me happened to not reach climax is somehow tantamount to "Abusive sex" is complete and utter rubbish.

If your a 4th wave feminist it's just more evidence that the patriarchy is only after getting fierce worser then it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I suppose if you were to take pride in your failure to please your partner, and constantly taunted them about the lack of pleasure they experience during sex with you, then maybe it could be construed as abusive. You know, running around the bedroom shouting "1-0! 1-0!" and then saying "Sorry... come again?" when they tell you to grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

It's definitely abuse. I would compare it to manslaughter at best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Wasn't there a politician who said its not rape if the woman comes? So perhaps by his definition...

Inconsiderate. Not abusive.

I'm interested to know how you define 'equal sex' though.

I think in the LON world it's where there was a long discussion before laying down at all re consent.
    There's non of your bit of fooling around suddenly getting out of hand and culminating in a nice tasty quickie with these gals.
    No siree bob.
    I mean a girl can jump on her man and straddle him while he watching the CL penalty shootout if she wants, but he gets the horn watching the ladies final at Wimbledon " new balls please. 15 love" he has to broach the subject of love making in a sensitive non demanding manner devoid of bribes or guilt tripping.

anna080 wrote: »
    Of course it's abuse op #equality.
    I think you need to report your man.
    Maybe Prime Time could do a special on this?

Or Joe Duffy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Thought this was going to be about varying hands to stop one arm becoming overly muscular.

Am now confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

No one can "give" you an orgasm, it's 99% of your own making.

1ohwsf.jpg

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So... you think the women giving head to the man is abusive to the woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Nah, just a fanny ****

fatknacker wrote: »
    Wasn't there a politician who said its not rape if the woman comes? So perhaps by his definition...

There was one who said it's not rape if she gets pregnant, because the body has a way of shutting down pregnancy if it's real rape. Only not-real rape results in pregnancy.

That was Republican Todd Akin on 'legitimate rape'. I think he wanted women to prove they were legit raped by not being pregnant if they wanted an abortion, which kind of made it just an interesting day out at the clinic instead of a medical procedure.

There was probably one about orgasms too but it's hard to keep up with these guys and their insane ramblings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Well this thread was an anti climax.

OP is in and out as quick as her sex life.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

brevity wrote: »
    What do you think OP? Could you give an reasoning why you think it might be abusive?

Just have a look through her posting history and wonder no more. All men are selfish lovers, misogynist and generally horrible people. It's literally all she posts about and quite tiresome.

• Advertisement

fullstop wrote: »
    Just have a look through her posting history and wonder no more. All men are selfish lovers, misogynist and generally horrible people. It's literally all she posts about and quite tiresome.

Ya. She usually just spouts the same random crap and then disappears and doesn't contribute to the discussion at all whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I feel bad for men if that's the kind of insanity they're dealing with when taking some women out on what they think is a normal date. Thankfully the likes of the OPs mindset is few and far between

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

anna080 wrote: »
    Ya. She usually just spouts the same random crap and then disappears and doesn't contribute to the discussion at all whatsoever.

Yep, it usually goes;
    - rant
    - proven wrong
    - meltdown
    - disappear

Rinse and repeat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

Imagine that for pressure.. you better make me orgasm or this will be considered abuse.

I don't think the op should stop until she has justice on this issue. #justiceformidlandsmissus

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

fullstop wrote: »
    Yep, it usually goes;
    - rant
    - proven wrong
    - meltdown
    - disappear

Rinse and repeat

Not brave enough to rage-quit, though.

In my day we had the courage of our convictions enough to rage-quit when we started a ridiculous thread and had out behinds handed to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

JayZeus wrote: »
    No. It's a race with one prize. Not everyone gets a finishers medal.

What else do you expect someone to answer to that? Seriously. No.

The notions and bitterness are strong with this one.

Ah, come on. It's like Athletics. There are two races: one for men and one for women. Always make sure the women finish first!

"G'wan, honey, you can manage another lap..." :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

Do you not get bored of posting the same thing OP?

We get it, you hate men & think they are to blame for everything.

You can't just lie there like a log & think you are owed an orgasm! Yes it's selfish but abusive? Come on, you're having a laugh now.

The fact there isn't an "Orgasm Abuse" helpline or support group should be a clue!

Sound Bite wrote: »
    Do you not get bored of posting the same thing OP?

We get it, you hate men & think they are too blame for everything.

You can't just lie there like a log & think you are owed an orgasm! Yes it's selfish but abusive? Come on, you're having a laugh now.

The fact there isn't an "Orgasm Abuse" helpline or support group should be a clue!

I think the op needs to set one up. #brave

• Advertisement

I agree with absolutely nothing the OP has said, but all this reiteration of the same points and berating her when she's not on thread engaging or defending herself is starting to look a lot like ganging up and bullying.

We don't know her story and the points have been made repeatedly, that's should be enough.

Advertisement