Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think is equal sex?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Sure what in the jesus is he supposed to do after he's finished? Unless she'd get off by him thumbing a softie up it there's no point. The best bet is to wait a while and go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

No it's not abusive. It's selfish alright but we have a responsibility for our own happiness. If you feel your partner is not satisfactory in bed, tell them, teach them, guide them. If they aren't interested then find someone who is. Life is too short to be putting up with bad sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Is sex, where the man orgasms, and doesn´t attempt to make the woman orgasm: Abusive sex?

Which SJW came up with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Women are too complicated to expect a 100% success rate.

I do my best and I'm secure in the knowledge that these particular moves have been successful in the past.

Your orgasm is your responsibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NinjaKirby

Is sex, where the man orgasms, and doesn´t attempt to make the woman orgasm: Abusive sex?

I think you already know the answer to this but I will go ahead anyway.

I think your question is WAY too simplistic to give any kind of reasonable answer.

I'd have to say, no, it is not abusive sex at least not based on how you've presented it here.

Obviously any kind of non-consensual sex is abusive (and illegal) so it doesn't really matter about the orgasms. Just putting that here first.

If one partner is initiating consensual sex and then having their orgasm first then telling the other partner to stop then I would say that is probably an abusive, or at least unhealthy, relationship.

Like if the man gets her consent and then he orgasms and then the just stops and walks out the room or something? Yeah, probably abusive.

If he doesn't attempt to make the woman orgasm but is maybe apologetic and/or even sad because he can't satisfy her? Like he's saying they can work it out or something? No, probably not abusive.

If one partner basically doesn't give a crap about the other partner and doesn't give a damn if they enjoy sex or not then I would lean towards calling that an abusive relationship and would certainly say it's an unhealthy relationship.

That's about the best answer I can give. Thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

uch wrote: »
    As an ould lad I used to work with used to say "I don't Care, I always Cum"

jaysus dude hope you're ok

• Registered Users Posts: 22,754 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Inconsiderate. Not abusive.

I'm interested to know how you define 'equal sex' though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Jayop wrote: »
    Sure what in the jesus is he supposed to do after he's finished? Unless she'd get off by him thumbing a softie up it there's no point. The best bet is to wait a while and go again.

you know there are other things a man can do, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    A buddy of mine used to say if he came first and the girl complained, he would tell her "you had the same chance I had"

He sounds like a catch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Wow....

• Advertisement

you know there are other things a man can do, right?

Aye I suppose. Better to get the job done right first time though when there's still plenty of enthusiasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,162 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I think we should strike for orgasm equality!

It's the Matriarchy's fault that men have less orgasms! And I don't want to hear any whataboutery about women just being more biologically inclined to be multi-orgasmic, if some men can achieve that, the government should be spending our taxes to ensure men are experieincing as many orgasms in a play session as women are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

^^
    Worst rider ever.

Even the neighbours are smoking fags by the time I'm finished with my auld doll.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Sleepy wrote: »
    I think we should strike for orgasm equality!

It's the Matriarchy's fault that men have less orgasms! And I don't want to hear any whataboutery about women just being more biologically inclined to be multi-orgasmic, if some men can achieve that, the government should be spending our taxes to ensure men are experieincing as many orgasms in a play session as women are!
    No more sexual austerity!!!

^^
    Worst rider ever.

Even the neighbours are smoking fags by the time I'm finished with my auld doll.

See, none of my post was in the first person. I was referring to the OP's jockey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Nice guys finish last..

See, none of my post was in the first person. I was referring to the OP's jockey.

Ah go on, I'll drop round and give your auld doll a right good service, you can take a few notes!

Ah go on, I'll drop round and give your auld doll a right good service, you can take a few notes!

I do alright my good man but thanks for the kind offer!

I do alright my good man but thanks for the kind offer!

Fair enough.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Abusive - No, Selfish - Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 MikeenRonanJr

Me and the missus have a very healthy sex life, where generally we both orgasm during sex (be it penetration or oral). The motion that neither her nor me happened to not reach climax is somehow tantamount to "Abusive sex" is complete and utter rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

givyjoe wrote: »
    This poster has a particular knack for it in their posts.

this Op has serious issues with men, on the basis of her postings, that isn't healthy.
    suppose at least she is consistent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Abusive - No, Selfish - Yes.

i disagree on a once off basis on the assumption that one's sex life (or a person) can't be judged on a singular event.

if it happens regularly then yeah for sure he is selfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

if they were also pressuring or coercing the partner into doing things they weren't comfortable with just to suit them then maybe it's abusive. Otherwise, no just extremely selfish and it's akin to viewing a person as a sex toy and not very attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Nope it's not abusive sex. If I orgasm and he doesn't get off, does that mean I'm abusing him sexually?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

iDave wrote: »
    Which SJW came up with this?

You know that victimmy one who wouldn't take responsibility for their own shortcomings...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Id be more inclined to call it rape, mainly because if the woman doesn't orgasm she is fully entitled to take back her consent thus making it rape

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Not a big fan of equal sex.

= one lies on top of the other whilst trying to keep both bodies as straight as possible.

PARlance wrote: »
    Not a big fan of equal sex.

= one lies on top of the other whilst trying to keep both bodies as straight as possible.

Tantric baby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Depends. Is the idea to have sex with the same person more than once? :rolleyes:

Besides - as long as women get muliple orgasms, but men only get the one, sex will never be equal.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Advertisement