Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think is equal sex?

Options
  • 05-05-2017 3:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭

Is sex, where the man orgasms, and doesn´t attempt to make the woman orgasm: Abusive sex?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Selfish -perhaps, crap in bed -definitely, but not abusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Abusive?

Selfish lover more like, you'd be making quite a stretch to call it abusive.

Ah now. How do you see that as being abusive? He might not be the most attentive lover but hardly warrants being deemed abusive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

That's very abusive. Typical of cis males and rape culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Its like a science lab in the dark down there. Pure luck.

Make it equally easy and you get equal results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Not with a prostitute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

You cant beat a good ride

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭brevity

What do you think OP? Could you give an reasoning why you think it might be abusive?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Sex dolls can't orgasm. I've tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

As an ould lad I used to work with used to say "I don't Care, I always Cum"

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Kate asked me to bring her to orgasm after I had finished but I replied "I'm eating my breakfast Kate".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,672 ✭✭✭flutered

equal sex, that has to be taking turns on who is on top

Is sex, where the man orgasms, and doesn´t attempt to make the woman orgasm: Abusive sex?

No. It's a race with one prize. Not everyone gets a finishers medal.

What else do you expect someone to answer to that? Seriously. No.

The notions and bitterness are strong with this one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,548 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Of course not. Stop trying to invent forms of abuse. There are already plenty of real problems that need solving without internet feminists adding their pet hates to the mix.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

I've never claimed to be abused by a restaurant because I didn't enjoy the meal.

One sided =/= abusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

That's a different question to the question you ask in the thread title!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The song for this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

That's some grudge you've got there.

Is it abusive sex if I pull out before I come and squirt it in her eye?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

A buddy of mine used to say if he came first and the girl complained, he would tell her "you had the same chance I had"

• Advertisement

She can have an orgasm if she wants.

It will involve me sticking golf balls up her anus though

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Is sex, where the man orgasms, and doesn?t attempt to make the woman orgasm: Abusive sex?

For the love of f?cking Jaysus! No wonder I'm getting more & more sick of this place!

Abusive me f?cking hole, Christ on a bike!

In all seriousness, if someone consistently shows no interest in your satisfaction and you've made the point repeatedly to them and taken steps to help yourself, find someone else.

Big difference between self-centredness and abuse. You belittle abuse by conflating the two.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    A buddy of mine used to say if he came first and the girl complained, he would tell her "you had the same chance I had"

Tis a pity his combination of microscopic penis and persistent premature ejaculation meant the women hadn't even realised he'd finished when they were waiting for him to start.

kfallon wrote: »
    For the love of f?cking Jaysus! No wonder I'm getting more & more sick of this place!

Abusive me f?cking hole, Christ on a bike!

I bet he had an orgasm

I bet he had an orgasm

Well, he was laid in the tomb…

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

ztjym.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Of course not. Stop trying to invent forms of abuse. There are already plenty of real problems that need solving without internet feminists adding their pet hates to the mix.

This poster has a particular knack for it in their posts.

• Advertisement

Yeah, but it took him 3 days to rise again. Imagine the OP's disappointment with that kind of poor performance.

Advertisement