Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think is equal sex?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Candie wrote: »
    I agree with absolutely nothing the OP has said, but all this reiteration of the same points and berating her when she's not on thread engaging or defending herself is starting to look a lot like ganging up and bullying.

We don't know her story and the points have been made repeatedly, that's should be enough.

There is no such thing as bullying on an anonymous Internet forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I agree with absolutely nothing the OP has said, but all this reiteration of the same points and berating her when she's not on thread engaging or defending herself is starting to look a lot like ganging up and bullying.

We don't know her story and the points have been made repeatedly, that's should be enough.

Normally I would agree but this poster has form for this, Candie. She does this kind of thing time and time again. Stirs the pot and f's off. Best to just take what she says with a pinch of salt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

anna080 wrote: »
    Normally I would agree but this poster has form for this, Candie. She does this kind of thing time and time again. Stirs the pot and f's off. Best to just take what she says with a pinch of salt.

Agree. I've said it before to her that it's next to impossible to have a discussion with her as she flies in, drops off a hysterical, man hating and frankly bizarre statement and leaves without backing it up or discussing it.

If that was a male doing that regarding females he'd probably be banned. The OP added nothing to this discussion - not even in the opening post, just drops the bait and flies off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Bullying Candie? Really?

The same points are being laboured as there has been no interaction or additional info by the OP.

Ridicule is the standard response to a sh1t stiring, one comment thread like this one as there is limited discussion to be had.

This is far from bullying, far far from it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,562 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

There is no such thing as bullying on an anonymous Internet forum.

Yes, there is.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Usually I'd agree with your posts, but in this instance I understand why people are lashing out against it.

The poster has form for misandry and insulting men on the basis of them simply being men.

If it were a male poster with such a massive grudge against women, he'd be long gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Yes, there is.

Nah. We're not real people here just made up names on a website.

If anyone gets upset by something someone says to there made up name then they're a complete idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭SeanW

Is sex, where the man orgasms, and doesn?t attempt to make the woman orgasm: Abusive sex?
    Interesting question. Actually not, seems more like Orwell's Animal Farm/1984 where words mean what we want them to mean instead of having objective meanings.

So to flip it around, suppose the woman orgasms and then tells the man to stop before he is finished - is that abusive too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Nah. We're not real people here just made up names on a website.

If anyone gets upset by something someone says to there made up name then they're a complete idiot.

If your being bullied on your Facebook page or your twitter account then that's a different thing.
    But if you can't stand the heat on an anonymous chat room then delete your account and move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Her story has nothing to do with it. She posts anti male crap consistently and disappears without contributing to any discussion. It is right that she be called on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Have you tried being a lesbian.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Icemancometh

This might be a good ides

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Iv tried but failed....teach me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Winterlong wrote: »
    Her story has nothing to do with it. She posts anti male crap consistently and disappears without contributing to any discussion. It is right that she be called on it.
    The OP added nothing to this discussion - not even in the opening post, just drops the bait and flies off.

Is it possible that she's just fishing for a blog, articles, pamphlets, or essays... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Is it possible that she's just fishing for a blog, articles, pamphlets, or essays... ?

I dunno, if she was she would follow thru with her arguments, goad posters that she can then point to as examples of male scummery.
    But only she knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Iv tried but failed....teach me.

Step 1: Move to Lesbos.
    Step 2: Voila, you're a Lesbian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Doubt it, quick look through posting history shows a consistent theme and a bizarre hatred for males.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Prime Irish Beef

It's not abusive just someone who is minus craic in bed.

Advertisement