Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still gotta find a way to fit uni work in there somewhere too, gonna do it tomorrow after induction. But fear not, I'll still find the time to stick my head in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sorry got called out. That's a jam packed week :eek:

Not a bother, work comes first

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You should be resting you busy bee :D

Oh I am, it's Attenborough time :D

• Advertisement

Nice.. Might look into that during the week.. Relax mode..

I love the animals, and I find his voice so soothing. Been working my way through all of his documentaries that are on Netflix

I like food shows mainly

I feel like if I were to watch those, I'd just get hungry :o

I get worried about the sad animal stories. :o

• Advertisement

Fair point :o I may try and find a cooking show to watch, I'm beginning to run out of ideas for things to cook. Any recommendations?

I kinda like the masterchef stuff. Competitions

Oh yeah, I did watch the Irish one of that for a bit. Don't think I'll be attempting most of what they cook :p

I just like it for ideas, sometimes veg put together i wouldn't think of or herbs with meats etc.

Yeah, I get you, they can be good for that alright. Always liked that page on Facebook called Tasty, they always post really cool video recipes

Oh yeah, i look at endless things, versions of things too.

Sleep doesn't seem to be happening tonight

Oh dear, hope you can get stuff done..

I'm just hoping I'll nod off soon

Hope so, electronics down time i guess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

HAHA ITS 420 I AM SO COOL WITH THE YOOFS

Oh wow haven't heard 420 in a while!

420 BLAZE IT

Blaze a kettle perhaps

Might as well accept the fact that I am young and part of this culture I so heavily despise

"Ah will you have a cup of tea? Ah go on"

Ooh and it was 11/11 yesterday spoooooooooooky

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello all.

Hey Wolfie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes Shpud?

• Advertisement

Same old same old. Just waiting at the doctor's here. How you keeping? Don't see you around here much these days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement