Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

That's not good Shpuddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    That's not good Shpuddy

It's really not. Don't think I'll be getting out of bed today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Shpud2 wrote: »
    It's really not. Don't think I'll be getting out of bed today.

Don't, just take it easy

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Don't, just take it easy

That's the plan anyway

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Evening to any lurkers in the 'hood

• Advertisement

I'm about as always.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How are you doing now?

Pain is still very bad. Mood is pretty bad. How about you?

Snap to be honest..

Not a nice feeling.

• Advertisement

No, just keep ploughing on.. Getting bloodwork and crap done Tuesday. See if anything comes from that or maybe we're thinking of changing some meds..

No, just keep ploughing on.. Getting bloodwork and crap done Tuesday. See if anything comes from that or maybe we're thinking of changing some meds..

Gots to love it. Doctor tomorrow for me and might be putting my meds back to what they were.

Don't be bullied into anything you're not happy with though..

I'll try not to let that happen

If it's anything you feel overwhelmed by tell them you want to go and have a think before you decide..

We'll see. Knowing me I won't have the clear head to do that

Ah it takes practice, i'm only saying from experience myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks.

**Spots angry mooders**

zGHQb4O.gif?2

*seals escape route*

Hey Ted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Shpud,

hope all goes ok with doc & he can sort your pain issues to a manageable level

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Shpud,

hope all goes ok with doc & he can sort your pain issues to a manageable level

Thanks Ted. Hopefully it can be sorted because I've given up.

What time are you in?. Will have my fingers crossed.

What time are you in?. Will have my fingers crossed.

Half 4.

How's the rest of the day look?.

How's the rest of the day look?.

Nowt else planned.

No school?.

No school?.

Nope we've a day off tomorrow

Handy! I'm just jealous..

• Advertisement

I'd like to have school usually but I'm not well enough for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement