Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I guess. I really wasn't sure if I would go or not until late this evening. I've had such a bad week and even decided that I'd take the weekend off work.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hey Shpud, sorry to hear you're not feeling good

Thanks Kitty. How you feeling?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Thanks Kitty. How you feeling?

I'm not bad, quiet night in here. Was out last night so needed a chill one tonight

I'm not bad, quiet night in here. Was out last night so needed a chill one tonight

Nice. Always need to recover after a night out I find.

The night I had last night will take me days if not weeks to recover.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm just grateful it's not raining here tonight

• Advertisement

Nice. Always need to recover after a night out I find.

The night I had last night will take me days if not weeks to recover.

I don't even get hungover most of the time, I just always feel so tired after being out that I need to just do nothing for the next day afterwards.

I don't even get hungover most of the time, I just always feel so tired after being out that I need to just do nothing for the next day afterwards.

A nothing day is good. I was supposed to have one today because I decided I wasn't going to work this weekend but I still went into the office for an hour.

A nothing day is good. I was supposed to have one today because I decided I wasn't going to work this weekend but I still went into the office for an hour.

Feel like I've been having too many of them lately :rolleyes:

Feel like I've been having too many of them lately :rolleyes:

Can tell you're a uni student.

Can tell you're a uni student.

Literally got so lazy since I've been here, no idea what happened

• Advertisement

Literally got so lazy since I've been here, no idea what happened

No mammy to give out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wouldn't mind deciding not to be in work myself..

No mammy to give out.

I'm in for a right land when I get home and don't live 5 minutes away from uni anymore

I'm actually looking forward to starting work next week

It wasn't really my choice. Bit of self care needed after this week.

I'm in for a right land when I get home and don't live 5 minutes away from uni anymore

I'm actually looking forward to starting work next week

Yeah you will be I'd say. Are you in anyway home sick?

In a similar boat but duty calls. Ah can't complain too much.. Or can I??? :rolleyes:

Yeah you will be I'd say. Are you in anyway home sick?

Not at all. The first day I got here I was a bit, and had a bit of a cry, but after that I was fine. I miss my family, friends and my boyfriend obviously, but I don't miss the place

Complain away.

Not at all. The first day I got here I was a bit, and had a bit of a cry, but after that I was fine. I miss my family, friends and my boyfriend obviously, but I don't miss the place

That's understandable that you'd miss friends and family and the bf.

A good cry is always good. I feel like having one now.

When are you starting Kitty? What'll you be doing?

• Advertisement

That's understandable that you'd miss friends and family and the bf.

A good cry is always good. I feel like having one now.

If you feel it'll make you feel better then have at it
    When are you starting Kitty? What'll you be doing?

Thursday I think! I'll be working at the arena here in retail and concessions, so I think that means merch. I originally applied for their food and beverage staff as that's what I've done before, but they put me in retail. Actually looking forward to doing something different.

Close by so?. Nice one, it'll be good to have something for doing :)

Literally right behind where I live. Shortest commute ever!

Excellent, happy days so :)

Exactly! Just gotta get the whole paperwork side of things out of the way, getting a national insurance number so I can pay tax and that. I'm hoping that will work out without any issues

I'm sure there's help in college and local tax office with that

I've got a meeting with the job centre next week to get the application going, so I'm hoping that goes well

Good stuff, even if you are mad taxed you eventually get it back..

Pain pain pain pain pain.

• Advertisement

Ah crap man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement