Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jihadist fundraising in Eire

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

@And justice : Generalising much there?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Paint it whatsoever way you like, I'm well educated and in a good job and i don't want snack attackers ruining my life, just because they are idiots. What's wrong with shaking hands and integration? I saw the late late with the people who were proud of their integration to Irish society, you don't have that with the musilms, they don't want to interact.
    Emm, you mean
    *Sneak attacks*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

i don't want snack attackers ruining my life

could you explain how these people are ruining your life?
    I saw the late late with the people who were proud of their integration to Irish society, you don't have that with the musilms, they don't want to interact.

how do you know there weren't muslims on that show? funnily enough, plenty of muslims interact.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

could you explain how these people are ruining your life?

how do you know there weren't muslims on that show? funnily enough, plenty of muslims interact.

Really? Show that to me.

Really? Show that to me.

could you explain how muslims are ruining your life please? i am very interested in finding out how they are. thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Manny89

Thats a good lot of people so then.

Who thinks Christians are scum? Do you?

could you explain how muslims are ruining your life please? i am very interested in finding out how they are. thanks.

Stupid libtard crap from Sinn Fein, fine Gael and fianna fail.. let everyone in, it'll be grand sure what can go wrong? Germany is a joke.

I find it hilarious that I know what posters I'm gonna see in these threads even before they post, every fecking time.

deco nate wrote: »
    I find it hilarious that I know what posters I'm gonna see in these threads even before they post, every fecking time.

The place is full of leftists and I was infracted for opposition to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

100 grand? Hardly get a decent heat seeking rocket launcher for that.

Stop making light of Islamic terrorism.

Many innocent Europeans went to their graves prematurely over this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

you don't have that with the musilms, they don't want to interact.

There is one lad I know, black as the ace of shades. He is the best crack I have ever come across, Muslim. They do interact.

You'd be surprised who is Muslim, the picture that is painted of them is grim, but it's far from the decent guys, who are decent skins.

The place is full of leftists and I was infracted for opposition to it.

I feel your pain, can't speak up without fear of a ban!
    Yet others can, crazy!

TallGlass wrote: »
    There is one lad I know, black as the ace of shades. He is the best crack I have ever come across, Muslim. They do interact.

You'd be surprised who is Muslim, the picture that is painted of them is grim, but it's far from the decent guys, who are decent skins.

Good, glad to hear that, there's not many of those stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Good, glad to hear that, there's not many of those stories.

Ah defo, there is a few lads in the office with me, they even came to a funeral recently. Mind you, they didn't have a clue what was going on, mass wise that is.

I wouldn't be as quick to say us Christians be as quick to go to one of there funerals.

TallGlass wrote: »
    Ah defo, there is a few lads in the office with me, they even came to a funeral recently. Mind you, they didn't have a clue what was going on, mass wise that is.

I wouldn't be as quick to say us Christians be as quick to go to one of there funerals.

Well I'd go to any funerals of anyone I got on with/liked no matter of their beliefs, even though I know there is no God in any form.

Stupid libtard crap from Sinn Fein, fine Gael and fianna fail.. let everyone in, it'll be grand sure what can go wrong? Germany is a joke.

yeah. that wasn't what i asked. so i will try again.
    can you tell me how muslims are ruining your life? i'm not interested in rants about germany or elsewhere which have nothing to do with what i'm asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Like PC Plod?

Well you said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Anyone who has beliefs that are odds with the country that is hosting them, people who think Christians are scum etc.. It's all well and good being liberal, look what happened in Sweden. Did you see the musilms that blasted the call to prayer at 6am in a Swedish community? When people came out of their home's to give out , "the religion of peace guy's" said that this is the new normal---get used to it. That's scary stuff.

The police turned up and did nothing.

So the other poster was bull****ting his arse off then when he said there were hundreds of thousands of said "suitable candidates" in his post then.

Glad that's cleared up, so.
    Really, I'll blast it to your Windows at 6am, see how you feel?

Had that when I visited Doha for a couple of weeks late last year. Far from being "scary stuff" it was one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever woken up to.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭flas

Hanwellian wrote: »
    Why should this shock or surprise anyone. If you were a terrorist or had links to a terrorist group, would you not use nice quiet Ireland for your activities?

Ireland is at risk because it is Christian, White and in Europe.

I'm shocked that the gardai actually managed to carry out surveillance and arrest someone. In this sort of situation it would be like an episode of the Keystone Cops, would be my impression.

I think it would be generally beneath the gardai to be able to counter any terrorist threat.

Really?you fortunate enough to not be around during any time of the paramilitaries on this island?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,105 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If they're doing the canteena theme from Team America on grafton street I'd put my life savings in their bucket, that or Iraq Lobster, death to America, and apple sauce.

• Advertisement

If they're doing the canteena theme from Team America on grafton street I'd put my life savings in their bucket, that or Iraq Lobster, death to America, and apple sauce.

Theme tune to Police Academy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Had that when I visited Doha for a couple of weeks late last year. Far from being "scary stuff" it was one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever woken up to.

Travelled for months in Islamic Africa, I'll be honest, it gets tiring after a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Really, I'll blast it to your Windows at 6am, see how you feel?

Then I need to have words with the Church next door that wakes me up weekend mornings with the call to mass and other bell ringing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

dudara wrote: »
    Then I need to have words with the Church next door that wakes me up weekend mornings with the call to mass and other bell ringing

At 6am?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,411 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

So what's the chance that there will be at least one or two supporters or radical Islam hiding among the 16000 that are coming here from Syria or the 200 "children" arriving from Calais?

In a few years will we be reading the same articles I wonder?

Erik Shin wrote: »
    At 6am?

If it's a after a Saturday night when I've been drinking, it might as well be.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,093 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Erik Shin wrote: »
    At 6am?

If it's a after a Saturday night when I've been drinking, it might as well be.
    A church near me in the UK rang its bells every 3 hours, including midnight, 3 am and 6 am. It was bloody infuriating - or as some posters prefer to call it, scary.

A church near me in the UK rang its bells every 3 hours, including midnight, 3 am and 6 am. It was bloody infuriating - or as some posters prefer to call it, scary.

Why? Were they perfomring exorcisms?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,093 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Why? Were they perfomring exorcisms?
    Ah, A poster thought Muslim prayer calls in Sweden was scary. I'd say its a pain in the whole. I wouldn't care which religion's call to prayer woke my up at 3am. I'd be bloody annoyed though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    Very worrying developments and jihadist fund raising ring is exposed in Waterford

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/couple-held-as-100k-raised-for-jihadis-groups-35661767.html

What can motivate people to do this I wonder ?

What raise funds for sectarian religious terrorist groups? Why would anyone have any idea about that? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement