Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casefile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Daniel Morcombes dads words were haunting, I tend to avoid ones about kids. I bawled at the end of that on. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I've seen similar to this posted in this thread and others before. Maybe I'm mad in the head but I have no problem listening to any episodes and find the darker ones fascinating from a human psyche point of view.

The current episode is fairly interesting. I usually don't have a problem with these. I reckon there could be an exception if he does a Jamie Bolger one. Reading the details about that is the toughest imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I can't wait for Part 2 of The Toy Box!
    I had never heard of Ray before so very interested to find out how the rest of the story is told.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Same here! I am normally a bit behjind and rarely listen to an episode as soon as it comes out so I was surprised and a bit disappointed with myself when I got to the end of the episode and there was no Part 2 ready for me :D

miamee wrote: »
    Same here! I am normally a bit behjind and rarely listen to an episode as soon as it comes out so I was surprised and a bit disappointed with myself when I got to the end of the episode and there was no Part 2 ready for me :D

Same as!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Just finished part 2, some of that was pretty hard to listen to but also looking forward to the next part. Expertly told as always!

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Just finished part 2, some of that was pretty hard to listen to but also looking forward to the next part. Expertly told as always!

Is part 2 out already?

Is part 2 out already?

It is for Patreon subscribers I think.
    PropJoe will confirm I'm sure

Saturday I believe, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I think I seen someone on twitter describe Casefile as:

*stab stab stab*

Buy this mattress

*stab stab stab*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Pidae.m

Is part 2 out already?

Patreon this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Pidae.m wrote: »
    Patreon this morning

Is this a two parter or three parter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭IvyTheTerrific

GingerLily wrote: »
    Is this a two parter or three parter?

Three parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

DrumSteve wrote: »

*stab stab stab*

Buy this mattress

*stab stab stab*

Harsh compared to some of the other Podcasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭griffin100

Just listened to episode 54 Daniel Morcambe, well worth a listen. Takes an unbelievable twist towards the end of the podcast.

DrumSteve wrote: »

*stab stab stab*

Buy this mattress

*stab stab stab*

Haha they obviously haven't listened to Sword & Scale then!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Part 3 toybox dropped early.

On a side the True Crime forum was approved if any of you fancy popping in.

That Toy Story case is mental. Superbly presented as always!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I am so confused as to how many victims there actually were, such a wide range in the estimations!

I'm glad most of the gory stuff was kept to one episode, made the other two a little easier to stomach

GingerLily wrote: »
    I am so confused as to how many victims there actually were, such a wide range in the estimations!

I'm glad most of the gory stuff was kept to one episode, made the other two a little easier to stomach

Tip of the iceberg stuff I'd say. There is a good programme if your a weirdo like me on Netflix. Interview with one of the victims, and shows his home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Looking forward to a fresh case next week. I just wasn’t as into the last two episodes on this series. As horrific a case as it was, I found myself tuning out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Just couldn't listen to Toy Box case. Absolutely horrific. Those poor women.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Just couldn't listen to Toy Box case. Absolutely horrific. Those poor women.

Dont do any further reading into it then. I did and lots of the worse things not mentioned on the podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

The new one this week was pretty good

The pillow pyro 93 min.

Classic episode

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Anyone else unable to download the latest episode on Pocketcasts?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Anyone else unable to download the latest episode on Pocketcasts?

Pillow Pyro? Downloaded OK for me. Unless there has been another episode since?

Becky Watts 100 min

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Pidae.m wrote: »
    Becky Watts 60 min

This is a gruesome case.

• Advertisement

Sorry 100 minutes, not for the faint hearted.

Advertisement