Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Got my latest order in last week, packaging as always as good as it gets. Thanks Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,535 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Last call for two open splits! If you're considering these, now is the time to act as I'll be drawing a line under them in the next few days if there's not enough sign ups.

CREED - Pure White Cologne
    375x500.13391.jpg
    Perhaps the zenith of clean, citrus colognes, this is from Creed’s top end Royale Exclusives line. High quality, classy and super versatile. Unisex. RRP an eye watering £335 / 75ml (~€390) – yes, you read that correctly.

Despite the high price, this has a few sign ups. Currently up to 150ml allocated from 250ml (all to be reconfirmed), so won't take too much more to go ahead.

€82 for 25ml, or €154 for 50ml.

.........................................................................................................................................

ATELIER COLOGNE - Pacific Lime
    Atelier-Cologne-Pacific-Lime-review.jpg
    Brand new from juicy crew Atelier Cologne, this smells of....well....lime! Zingy and sparkling rather than overly sweet, with a backing of eucalyptus. Well reviewed.

Not much interest in this so far which is a bit surprising as previous splits from this house have gone down very well.

€33 for 25ml, or €55 for 50ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

I'll take 25ml ATELIER COLOGNE - Pacific Lime

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Can I get a 50ml Aventus please pat? Will have another new address for you. Ready to pay whenever you like

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Hi Pat - I'm going to get killed for this but put me down for that Pure White Cologne (25ml)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Just a quick update as I'm on lunch... got my package from Pat this morn...Beau de Jour is a fantastic frag, had to put it on immediately.. didn't have time to test much, just the Armani prive and the Santal 33 which is another beautiful frag... will post more when I get a chance to go thru all the bottles :D
    Thanks Pat... top class service as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Same here, delighted as usual Pat thank you. Excellent service 👠Have a couple of new favourites but unlikely to topple viw which continues to sit on top. Excellent service and desperately hoping that pwc goes ahead. Please put me down for 50mls. Oh and thanks a million for the sample of mm, I found it straight away today 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Last call for two open splits! If you're considering these, now is the time to act as I'll be drawing a line under them in the next few days if there's not enough sign ups.

CREED - Pure White Cologne
    375x500.13391.jpg
    Perhaps the zenith of clean, citrus colognes, this is from Creed’s top end Royale Exclusives line. High quality, classy and super versatile. Unisex. RRP an eye watering £335 / 75ml (~€390) – yes, you read that correctly.

Despite the high price, this has a few sign ups. Currently up to 150ml allocated from 250ml (all to be reconfirmed), so won't take too much more to go ahead.

€82 for 25ml, or €154 for 50ml.

.........................................................................................................................................

ATELIER COLOGNE - Pacific Lime
    Atelier-Cologne-Pacific-Lime-review.jpg
    Brand new from juicy crew Atelier Cologne, this smells of....well....lime! Zingy and sparkling rather than overly sweet, with a backing of eucalyptus. Well reviewed.

Not much interest in this so far which is a bit surprising as previous splits from this house have gone down very well.

€33 for 25ml, or €55 for 50ml.

EPIC hype ðŸ‘, can you please put me down for 50ml pwc Pat. So tempted on the Pacific Lime too but sadly June is not a good month ☹

Hello....my name is Erik...and I have a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Robson99

Package received Pat. Many thanks.

• Advertisement

Erik Shun wrote: »

That problem being which to wear on any given day yeah?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Erik that all seems like the exact opposite of a problem.

:D

That problem being which to wear on any given day yeah?!

That's actually quite true :)

Just a quick update as I'm on lunch... got my package from Pat this morn...Beau de Jour is a fantastic frag, had to put it on immediately.. didn't have time to test much, just the Armani prive and the Santal 33 which is another beautiful frag... will post more when I get a chance to go thru all the bottles :D
    Thanks Pat... top class service as usual

Yeah, feedback on the Beau de Jour has been great. Online reviews mostly top notch too - general feeling is that it's the best Private Blend in a long time. It's oldschool but very.....'sophisticated' ......or something.

Santal 33 I find to be a grower - was impressed but not overly so on first sniff, but I'm gaga for it now - there's a reason it's hugely popular. I also find to be very chameleon like in that it changes a lot as the hours go on.

Will be doing both again in Autumn!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Yeah, feedback on the Beau de Jour has been great. Online reviews mostly top notch too - general feeling is that it's the best Private Blend in a long time. It's oldschool but very.....'sophisticated' ......or something.

Wonder if that would go alongside my Tuscan Leather better than the Tobacco Vanille ? When I tried TV a second time there was a distinct "honey" overtone. Maybe it's a little too sweet.

mrcheez wrote: »
    Wonder if that would go alongside my Tuscan Leather better than the Tobacco Vanille ? When I tried TV a second time there was a distinct "honey" overtone. Maybe it's a little too sweet.

Good call actually. It's definitely not nearly as sweet as TV. While TV is a stone cold classic, it is sweet.......very sweet; some might say cloying. In its defence though, I find that, generally, women prefer TV on a man over Tuscan, yet the men themselves often prefer Tuscan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Santal 33 I find to be a grower - was impressed but not overly so on first sniff, but I'm gaga for it now - there's a reason it's hugely popular. I also find to be very chameleon like in that it changes a lot as the hours go on.

Will be doing both again in Autumn!

Consider me sold haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Jasnah

Can you ship to France? :)

Jasnah wrote: »
    Can you ship to France? :)

I can but it'd be expensive and unlikely to be worth it for a single bottle TBH. I might be able to direct you elsewhere though. Will drop you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Pat, I’ll have 25ml pure white cologne if it’s still available

• Advertisement

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Pat, I’ll have 25ml pure white cologne if it’s still available

Pulled the plug on it over the weekend as didn't have quite enough interest. If you're looking for something in a similar line I'd suggest Xerjoff - Nio. I've 30ml left at €41 / 10ml or €115 for 30ml in the opulent original 50ml packaging. Given its reputation I'm surprised this one hasn't flown out the door TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Package received. Bought blind as a bat as usual and, as usual, you didn't disappoint. Pulp is unreal to me, though mixed reception in the office (knobs!). Thanks again, Pat. Quality service as usual.

Package received. Bought blind as a bat as usual and, as usual, you didn't disappoint. Pulp is unreal to me, though mixed reception in the office (knobs!). Thanks again, Pat. Quality service as usual.

Yeah, Pulp is great but I could absolutely see how some may not like it either.

Aventus Cologne news: Creed tell me that they will ship this to me today, for delivery by the end of the week. I'll be getting them out ASAP - I literally have the bottles washed, labelled and ready to go as soon as it arrives. You're still looking at Tues/Wed next week though because of the bank holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Hey Pat, just found out the Tom Ford Lavender Palm was re-released. Any chance this could be coming along sometime?
    Never smelled it but sounds interesting.

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    Hey Pat, just found out the Tom Ford Lavender Palm was re-released. Any chance this could be coming along sometime?
    Never smelled it but sounds interesting.

Not currently on the cards TBH. It's priced like several of the new Private Blend 'Reserve' releases - i.e. ridiculously high, and I'm not sure there'd be enough interest in it at that kinda price?

I'm definitely doing TF's Oud Wood Intense though, and you can bank on the Tuscan Leather Intense at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,992 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

As the saying goes .... not enough days in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

and you can bank on the Tuscan Leather Intense at some point.

Jesus, Tuscan Leather basic is strong enough... I imagine the Intense can be smelled across the street :)

Got a nice package from the courier today! Rearranged my schedule (i.e. skived off work) to pick it up early. Already split and sent off to those waiting for it. World's first Aventus Cologne split I reckon! Should be with folks tomorrow, a day in advance of the official release date on Saturday.

I'll have a limited amount more shortly, and likely a bit cheaper.

481552.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

Any review of it Pat?

• Advertisement

Hard to tell properly TBH because I'm already ponging of Royal Oud! Gave a quick squirt to the back of thr lámh and so far it seems like a lighter, fresher Aventus (which is what Creed promised) initially at least - I'm a bit surprised as the advance 'reviews' said it was very different than Aventus. Drydown is a bit different though I reckon - seems a bit 'fruitier' or something. I'll give it a proper road test tomorrow!

Advertisement