Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

No hassle going through the airport with one of Pat's bottles is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

dedaw wrote: »
    No hassle going through the airport with one of Pat's bottles is there?

You mean the decants? Unless it's over 100ml why would there be?

I've travelled with both the plastic 10ml and a glass 30ml without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

You mean the decants? Unless it's over 100ml why would there be?

I've travelled with both the plastic 10ml and a glass 30ml without issue.

Just wondering cos the bottle doesn't have a size or ml on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,535 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

You actually raise a valid point dedaw. I'd imagine you should be OK though as they're clearly under 100ml?

Creed - Cedre Blanc landed today. Very nice - definitely a bit lighter than some of their others. Citrus and wood, somewhat in the vein of an Acqua di Parma but without the soapy smell. Top summer juice.

Virgin Island Water has landed as well. Haven't split it yet - it'll be going out first shipment after I'm back from me travels - 9/10 April ETA for despatch.

Have kept the courier and postman busy the last few weeks and have some great stuff lined up for the rest of the year already - including some requests and some old friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

I've brought a 50ml to Spain and herself has brought the same size to Poland

Both from Pat's range

No issue with them at airports once in the plastic bags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hey Pat

Any time frame for your next batch of Aventus for her :)

Edit: I see your earlier post.

Any splits left for that :)

Also would you have 50ml of Les Compositions Parfumees: Zamak

Hey Pat

Any time frame for your next batch of Aventus for her :)

Edit: I see your earlier post.

Any splits left for that :)

Also would you have 50ml of Les Compositions Parfumees: Zamak

Yip, you're good for both. Will drop you an email later.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Sorry I missed Virgin Island water. Put me down for any cancellations.

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    Sorry I missed Virgin Island water. Put me down for any cancellations.

All paid IIRC. I'm open to splitting another flacon though if the numbers are there - you're not the first to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,192 ✭✭✭Robson99

Add my name to the list for Virgin Island Water as well Pat.
    Any interest in Silver Mountain Water?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

Received another superb package from Pat again, bottles and smells are the business!

Loving all three, the Forte especially :)

If your doing the Virgin Island Water again Pat, put me down please and if possible, two 25ml bottles?

Robson99 wrote: »
    Add my name to the list for Virgin Island Water as well Pat.
    Any interest in Silver Mountain Water?

I'll probably stick a new split of VIW in the summer list of stuff (due end April) so - have 4 names currently. SMW: no plans to do it, but I may have a line on a bottle for you - will check it out and get back to you.

Two possible splits - if interested, let me know here or by email!

Tom Ford - Rive d'Ambre. Well reviewed spring / summer citrus / amber. Would need a lot of sign ups, but price would be really good - under €80 / 50ml anyway (RRP €188). 50ml splits only.

Maison Margiela - At the Barber's. Price TBC, probably about €14 / 10ml. Few people have asked re this before.

Alright folks, I'm out the gap with work first thing in the morning headed for Romania; back late Friday night. I'll be checking in while I'm there, but please excuse any delayed responses to posts or emails in the interim!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭OldRio

Safe trip Pat. Its over 25 years since I was in Romania. Any hoots put me down for some Maison Margiela At the barbers. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Right, just a quick post....got my delivery from Pat last week...as always packaged tighter than a ducks arse... unwrapped my first bottle, the NP forte...and proceeded to drop it onto a tiled floor from a height of approx 4 feet.... heart stopped...and the bottle just bounced.... Pat, if that had been an original Ford bottle it would have broken, no doubt.... totally delighted!

Also got the Clive Christian "C" and this is a beautiful leather to start... but is so complex on the dry down...I get lemon and cinnamon, slightly spicy...it's lovely.

Plus...just looked at the little sample....oud saphir, nice,

If anyone is looking in here and wondering if Pat's juices are worth going for...I assure you they are...I've been dealing with him for nearly 2 years now and both the product and service are first class

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I'm down for At The Barbers, I'm almost out of my current bottle!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭carq

I'm down for At The Barbers, I'm almost out of my current bottle!

Also me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

Tom Ford - Rive d'Ambre. Well reviewed spring / summer citrus / amber. Would need a lot of sign ups, but price would be really good - under €80 / 50ml anyway (RRP €188). 50ml splits only.

Maison Margiela - At the Barber's. Price TBC, probably about €14 / 10ml. Few people have asked re this before.

I'll put myself down for both please Pat. Will also put my name down for some Aventus and Beach Hut if there's any left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

I'll take an At the Barbers as well please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

I'll definitely take an At the Barber's as well please Pat.

Apologies, haven't had a chance to get back to folks yet - up the walls here last few days; today as well. Hopefully will get a chance tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

I'll take At The Barber's too Pat. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

Hi Pat,

Can you put me down for both please?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭clancyoo7

Hi Pádraig
    Can you put me down for both

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kell77

All paid IIRC. I'm open to splitting another flacon though if the numbers are there - you're not the first to ask.

Hi Pat,

Can you stick me down for the next split of Virgin Island Water, please?

OK, back in the saddle after a bloody busy week in Bucharest! (Are Bucharesti the world's most crazy drivers BTW? Bloody mental!)

At the Barber's: will get two or more bottles is as required. Price will be €14.50 / 10ml or €40.50 for 30ml. No 50ml splits on this one - too much hassle with the unusual sprayer on the Margiela bottles. I'll email folks to confirm how much they're looking for. ETA for delivery of this juice will be approx week of 22nd April.

Virgin Island Water: I'll be splitting this tonight or tomorrow and getting it out with the courier Wednesday probably. A second split is looking very likely - I've five names at present; couple more and we're good to go. I'll definitely be listing it with my summer stuff if it doesn't fill before then.

Tom Ford Rive d'Ambre: I've a small few names for this (50ml splits), but would need a lot more if the split were to happen - shout if interested.

Aventus: seems to be coming back into stock at suppliers and, to my surprise, hasn't increased in price (at least, not yet). Regardless, I've got plenty in hand ready to go at the usual price of €81 / 50ml.

I'll put myself down for both please Pat. Will also put my name down for some Aventus and Beach Hut if there's any left.
    Good for the Aventus, Beach Hut all gone though.

king_of_inismac: no response to messages, no allocation in future splits.

I have the last 25ml of Atelier Cologne - Oud Saphir available again so folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

OK, back in the saddle after a bloody busy week in Bucharest! (Are Bucharesti the world's most crazy drivers BTW? Bloody mental!)

At the Barber's: will get two or more bottles is as required. Price will be €14.50 / 10ml or €40.50 for 30ml. No 50ml splits on this one - too much hassle with the unusual sprayer on the Margiela bottles. I'll email folks to confirm how much they're looking for. ETA for delivery of this juice will be approx week of 22nd April.

Virgin Island Water: I'll be splitting this tonight or tomorrow and getting it out with the courier Wednesday probably. A second split is looking very likely - I've five names at present; couple more and we're good to go. I'll definitely be listing it with my summer stuff if it doesn't fill before then.

Tom Ford Rive d'Ambre: I've a small few names for this (50ml splits), but would need a lot more if the split were to happen - shout if interested.

Aventus: seems to be coming back into stock at suppliers and, to my surprise, hasn't increased in price (at least, not yet). Regardless, I've got plenty in hand ready to go at the usual price of €81 / 50ml.

Good for the Aventus, Beach Hut all gone though.

Hi Pat, what's the Rive D'Ambre like? Is it a pure orange hit? And is there a chance you might be splitting Soleil Blanc at some stage? Cheers

• Advertisement

Eyespy wrote: »
    Hi Pat, what's the Rive D'Ambre like? Is it a pure orange hit? And is there a chance you might be splitting Soleil Blanc at some stage? Cheers

Emailed you back re the Rive. Soleil Blanc.......probably not I'd say. I did a couple of bottles of the EdT version (Eau de Soleil Blanc) last summer so may have filled that gap for people. One fragrance I'll be listing for summer which may be of interest (with the VIW you're getting and the Soleil Blanc query I take it you're a fan of coconut!) is Coccobello by Heeley. It's only vaguely similar to those two, and perhaps gets a bit of bad press because people are expecting something along those lines - instead, Coccobello smells like an actual tropical island. Coconut is the obvious star of the show, but here it's much drier than many expect - not really sweet at all, with a backbone of palm leaf, salt and wood - as I said, the aroma of a genuine deserted tropical island!

Advertisement