Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Pat can you put me down for Creed - Aventus 50ml ?
    I might add one or 2 more will have a proper look at the list later .

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Cath54

Hello Pat. Many thanks for the delivery. All 4 bottles arrived well packaged and perfect. I am delighted with the service.
    Thanks again Pat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Hi pat, the 4 bottles arrived today,

Delighted, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,535 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Peatys wrote: »
    Hi pat, the 4 bottles arrived today,

Delighted, cheers!

Seems to have taken the scenic route but good to hear all OK!

Updated 23/10/19 :

Notes
    Some price reductions below to clear stuff out of the way. New list of winter stuff due to previous participants by November 5th. Nearly everything in hand and featuring new stuff from Atkinsons, Bvlgari, Chanel, Dior, Lubin, Maison Margiela, Mancera, Miller Harris, Nasomotto, Parfums de Marly, Mugler, Tiziana Terenzi, Tom Ford and more.......

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

Further details are in the OP of this thread. Full payment details will be provided by PM / email - I take Revolut, bank transfer, or PayPal.

I also have the following available in hand as of 23/10/2019:

Creed - Aventus: a few left @ €85 per 50ml.
    Mancera - Black to Black: one of Mancera's highest rated classic rose / oud combos. Beastly projection, beastly sillage, beastly longevity! Last 20ml (plastic) available @ €25.50.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN

Oud (eau de parfum) *in hand*
    375x500.14610.jpg

One sniff of a sample and I knew I was splitting this. This is not an in your face, hard oud – rather it’s soft and smooth. Cedar and saffron take centre stage, against a background of creamy oud. Very unisex and easy to wear. RRP €195 / 75ml.
    €22.50 for 10ml, €40.50 for 20ml, or €50.50 for 25ml. Only 25ml left.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOM FORD

Oud Wood Intense *in hand*
    375x500.46767.jpg

Tom Ford’s smooth Oud Wood has long been a splits favourite. This recent Intense flanker (at an even higher price bracket) certainly lives up to its name and is a much deeper, richer scent - Oud Wood given a bad boy makeover. The oud is still there but given some serious animal oomph – this fragrance most certainly its own beast and not in any way redundant if you already have the original. This is much more a night time fragrance, and is perhaps a bit too agressive for the office. RRP €245 / 50ml.
    €53 for 20ml[/color] or €66.50 for 25ml. Only 45ml left!

Medium availability on the following: 30 - 40ml left *in hand*

Montale - Spicy Aoud
    A typical Montale medicinal oud in the background, with saffron and orange leading the charge. Dark and smooth. Unisex, but leaning feminine to my nose. RRP €65 / 50ml.
    €12.50 €10 for 10ml, €24 €20 for 20ml, or €34 €28 for 30ml. 40ml available. Prices reduced!
    ................................................................................................................

Etat Libre d'Orange - Vierges et Toreros
    Creamy cognac, leather, nutmeg and spices. For me, this is pretty close to Maison Marliega’s Jazz Club – if you missed that, you could do worse than pick this up. RRP €135 / 100ml.
    €14 €12 for 10ml, €26.50 €22.50 for 20ml, or €37.50 €33 for 30ml. 40ml available. 30+ml portion comes in the rather nice original 100ml bottle / box. Prices reduced!

Last chance on the following - 20ml or less left *mostly in hand*

Parfums MDCI
    Rare availability from this highly regarded boutique French house. I have one 10ml available of each of the following: Chypre Palatin (male), Cuir Cavalier (male) and Fetes Persanes (unisex). All very well reviewed.
    €25 for 10ml.

................................................................................................................

Atkinson's - The Odd Fellow's Bouquet
    English house Atkinson’s is perhaps best described as a slightly more playful Penhaglion’s. Apparently inspired by Lawrence of Arabia, this fragrance is designed to evoke the fireside luxuries of a London gentlemen’s club in days gone by. So expect leather, tobacco, amber, and booze....plenty of booze. You’ll see plenty of comparisons to Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille but they’re pretty wide of the mark IMHO except in the most general sense. One reviewer mentions a hookah pipe – that’s a better example to me. RRP €130 / 100ml.
    €12.50 €10 for 10ml. One only (plastic). Price reduced!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

Hey Pat,

Can I get 25ml of the Oud Wood Intense, please?

Relikk wrote: »
    Hey Pat,

Can I get 25ml of the Oud Wood Intense, please?

Sure. Final 20ml left of this bad boy now!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭markeymark

Hi Padraig, new customer here :). I would like the Tom Ford 20ml and Creed 50ml. Can collect, I'm in Cork.

markeymark wrote: »
    Hi Padraig, new customer here :). I would like the Tom Ford 20ml and Creed 50ml. Can collect, I'm in Cork.

Hey MM. That Tom Ford is actually gone (thought I'd written that here!) but good for the Creed (Aventus yeah?). I also have a bunch of other Tom Fords ready for winter - will drop you a PM when I'm sat at a computer - tomorrow probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Hi Pat, is the last love in white gone? Sorry, I've been away and I'm fairly sure I've missed out :(. What did you make of it yourself?

• Advertisement

Eyespy wrote: »
    Hi Pat, is the last love in white gone? Sorry, I've been away and I'm fairly sure I've missed out :(. What did you make of it yourself?

Afraid it's gone Eyespy! Seemed nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

Hey MM. That Tom Ford is actually gone (thought I'd written that here!) but good for the Creed (Aventus yeah?). I also have a bunch of other Tom Fords ready for winter - will drop you a PM when I'm sat at a computer - tomorrow probably.

Hey Pat , I would be also be interested in Tom Ford as well (oud wood or similar) if possible please .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Hi Pat,
    Which Tom Ford's have you available at the moment?

Skuxx wrote: »
    Hi Pat,
    Which Tom Ford's have you available at the moment?

I'll be including Tobacco Vanille (20/30/50ml splits) and Noir Anthracite (10/20/30/50ml splits) in the winter list.

Winter list is pretty much done. I'm out of the country Thurs - Mon and have a bunch of mundane household bits and bobs to sort out first (insurance, utilities, etc) that I keep putting off! As soon as all that is done I'll be emailing previous participants and putting them on Boards a few days later. Nearly everything is to hand so reasonably quick shipping. Main one that will be an open split (needs enough folks to sign up to go ahead) will be Creed Viking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

I'll be including Tobacco Vanille (20/30/50ml splits) and Noir Anthracite (10/20/30/50ml splits) in the winter list.

Winter list is pretty much done. I'm out of the country Thurs - Mon and have a bunch of mundane household bits and bobs to sort out first (insurance, utilities, etc) that I keep putting off! As soon as all that is done I'll be emailing previous participants and putting them on Boards a few days later. Nearly everything is to hand so reasonably quick shipping. Main one that will be an open split (needs enough folks to sign up to go ahead) will be Creed Viking.

Well you can put me down for the Creed Viking potential split and some Tobacco Camille while you're at it.

Will just need to see pricing on them before choosing the amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Afraid it's gone Eyespy! Seemed nice.

Ah sh!te :D, I'll watch this thread closlier so Pat. You've had some lovely scents up, anything exciting in the pipeline for Christmas?

Eyespy wrote: »
    Ah sh!te :D, I'll watch this thread closlier so Pat. You've had some lovely scents up, anything exciting in the pipeline for Christmas?

Loads of good stuff coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Hi, first time to order. Can I get a 50ml Creed Aventura please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Kat1170 wrote: »

Ace!

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Sure can. PM coming your way.
    Soarer wrote: »
    Ace!
    Took me a few moments to get that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭jaybe1

Hi Pat, would you have any Parfums De Marly Layton ?

jaybe1 wrote: »
    Hi Pat, would you have any Parfums De Marly Layton ?

Not at the moment I'm afraid - did it pretty recently.

Not at the moment I'm afraid - did it pretty recently.

I saw that but for some reason I couldn’t login the last while to comment. Will you be getting it again soon ?

jaybe1 wrote: »
    I saw that but for some reason I couldn’t login the last while to comment. Will you be getting it again soon ?

Unlikely to be soon TBH - some point next year maybe unless I come across a killer deal in the meantime!

Unlikely to be soon TBH - some point next year maybe unless I come across a killer deal in the meantime!

No problem. I would take at least 50ml off you if not a 75ml bottle if you came across one. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

Thanks Pat arrived this morning .

Folks, I'm out of the country from tomorrow morning until Monday - please forgive any delayed responses!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Martin maloney

Hi pat, just wondering if you have any tom ford oud wood intense or noir anthracite left?

Hi pat, just wondering if you have any tom ford oud wood intense or noir anthracite left?

OWI all gone. Noir Anthracite: will have it on the new list, due next few days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Martin maloney

OWI all gone. Noir Anthracite: will have it on the new list, due next few days!

Ok pat, look forward to the new list!
    Chat soon

Advertisement