Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo UK fidelia bundle £53..incl free machine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

It arrived at the "hub" last night so no idea where it is today...
    You will probably get tomorrow at some stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

harr wrote: »
    Harvey Norman were selling these over the weekend for about 50 quid...without the coffee obviously.

Those ones for 50 Euro are a diff model - Bosch Tassimo Vivy (T12) in DID/Dunnes or the Bosch Tassimo Suny in Harvey Norman.

Harvey Norman have the Bosch Tassimo Fidelia (T40) (the OP) for 60 Euro as well on it's own.

BA with the machine plus coffee for 65 Euro + 4 Euro del from the North is still the best option.

Just polished off my first cappuccino ...very nice and good temperature as well..
    It's a fantastic deal when you actually see all the coffee in front of you.
    I am the only one who drinks coffee here so loads to keep me going..thanks OP great bargain find..

One question regarding the milk discs ...any review I seen on line the milk discs seem larger....the ones included with the cappuccino are about half the size..
    Are the larger milk discs available to purchase separate?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

Just polished off my first cappuccino ...very nice and good temperature as well..
    I am the only one who drinks coffee here so loads to keep me going..thanks OP great bargain find..

One question regarding the milk discs ...any review I seen on line the milk discs seem larger....the ones included with the cappuccino are about half the size..

My mother bought milk discs separate in either tesco or dunnes, I don't know if they are a different size to the regular coffee ones tho, the only capsule I've really noticed differ in size is the cadbury hot chocolate one..its bigger so its still just an 8 pack drink

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

I think they changed the size over time that is why some ppl weren't happy with new caramel latte but for my family the taste of latte,black coffee and hot choc is good - well worth the money:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Hey guys, anyone order this recently and were able to use the £10 voucher? I'm getting the error:
    The promotional code you entered is valid but cannot be applied to your order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Had my first Costa Caramel Latte this evening. Tasty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Affluenza wrote: »
    Hey guys, anyone order this recently and were able to use the £10 voucher? I'm getting the error:
    The promotional code you entered is valid but cannot be applied to your order.

It never worked for me. I think they copped on to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Boxfresh wrote: »
    It never worked for me. I think they copped on to it.

Yeah seems like it. I tried a couple of days ago but with no luck either. Still, great price even without the extra discount :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Noice.. thanks again OP!

IMG_20170419_212022.jpg

• Advertisement

Just a little tip when doing a coffee...always press the extra water button after the coffee has finished...it clears out remaining coffee in discs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭skankkuvhima

Mine came! Delighted, thanks OP! €52.45 delivered (had free parcel wizard credit left over from a long time ago).

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

dawnied wrote: »
    A few people throughout the thread have said they were waiting on emails but did eventually get theirs.
    Check your banking online maybe? Or is there a way to check MasterCard transactions?

I think it didn't go through. I ordered again using paypal (and signed up for a Tassimo account) and got a confirmation email straight away that time. Must have rejected the Irish credit card first time around.
    Blade wrote: »
    The order confirmation came through straight away but the shipping confirmation took three days.

I ordered on the 17th at 1am and I've still had no shipping confirmation. Online it just says "in progress". I emailed them yesterday asking when I could expect it to be shipped and haven't heard anything back. I was hoping to have it for the weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

Just a tip for anyone ordering this. Once DPD have the box you can redirect it to a nearest depot, eg Dublin for collection. Someone suggested this last week. I'm guessing redirecting to any depot would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Alkers

Does this have a milk frother or do you need milk in capsules?

Toots wrote: »
    I ordered on the 17th at 1am and I've still had no shipping confirmation. Online it just says "in progress". I emailed them yesterday asking when I could expect it to be shipped and haven't heard anything back. I was hoping to have it for the weekend :(

Odd. I ordered about 4pm on the 17th but got an email over 24 hrs later. Looks like I won't get it until Mon though as I doubt it'll make it to NI today....

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Areas

Ordered it today...not sure if it worked! Got an e-mail from PayPal and the money is on my credit card...I'll wait and see if it arrives in a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Does this have a milk frother or do you need milk in capsules?

If the coffee needs milk, it comes in the packet as a capsule

Just look on the packets and it will either say 8x (8 coffee and 8 milk capsules) or 16x for 16 coffee capsules, no milk.

194eebadb3eb8af398de446c65b5eee2.jpg

982b1b366f93872e28d57dc713e63b57.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Admldj

Just got an email from address pal saying it's oversize and I'll have to pay €25 to collect it! Taking the good out of it a bit but still a bargain.

Anybody try the tea using it ? I am not a tea drinker but have my mum staying a few days so just wondering if it does a good cup of tea.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

MBSnr wrote: »
    Odd. I ordered about 4pm on the 17th but got an email over 24 hrs later. Looks like I won't get it until Mon though as I doubt it'll make it to NI today....

I got a reply to my query today saying they were experiencing huge demand for them :pac: and then about 20 mins later got my shipping notification.

It's "in transit" according to Parcel Motel. Bet it gets to my locker at like 1am. I'm gonna wait up and see :pac:

It's "in transit" according to Parcel Motel. Bet it gets to my locker at like 1am. I'm gonna wait up and see :pac:

Arrived in Parcel Wizard NI today so Monday for me....:(

Do they not do weekends?

Arrived in my locker an hour ago, so I (or rather my husband) went straight out to get it :D Just tried the Costa Caramel Latte and was very pleased with it. Now I'm too wired to sleep....

200.webp#36-grid1

Do they not do weekends?

Nope unfortunately not. But they deliver to an address and as I'm over 40km from a PM location it's easier.

Looking forward to it!

If anyone is bothered, The Bosch descaling tablets for it are available in Amazon for about 7 pounds. Was doing an order so thought I'd add them.... Better value than the Tsssimo own ones on the Irish and UK Tassimo sites.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Original-Tassimo-Descaling-Tablets/dp/B00D8AQVZ2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1492851328&sr=8-4&keywords=bosch+descaling+tablets

(Ignore the description about washing machines as it's wrong)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

MBSnr wrote: »
    Nope unfortunately not. But they deliver to an address and as I'm over 40km from a PM location it's easier.

Looking forward to it!

If anyone is bothered, The Bosch descaling tablets for it are available in Amazon for about 7 pounds. Was doing an order so thought I'd add them.... Better value than the Tsssimo own ones on the Irish and UK Tassimo sites.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Original-Tassimo-Descaling-Tablets/dp/B00D8AQVZ2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1492851328&sr=8-4&keywords=bosch+descaling+tablets

(Ignore the description about washing machines as it's wrong)

http://shay.la/descaling-your-tassimo-on-the-cheap/

Think I seen descaling tablets in dealz for 1.50.....

mad m wrote: »

You're sorted then...!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭GSBellew

Thanks OP, ordered last Thursday & it arrived today via parcel motel, already have a Tassimo at home,
    But the Coffee alone was worth the money & my wife is taking the machine to work to save making a
    latte at home to take in with her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

mad m wrote: »

The original tablets contain;

• Sodium Carbonate which descales. Washing soda is the same thing, or if you don't have any simply heat some baking soda at 200C for 1hr when you are cooking in the oven.
      You may need to dissolve it in hot water before using it.
    • Sodium Sulphate is a basically a filler so you don't need this.
    • Potassium Monopersulphate is a chlorine alternative.
    • Citric Acid is a good general cleaning agent.
    • PEG-180 lubricates the insides.
    The 2 in bold are easily obtainable. Anyone with a pool should have access to Potassium Monopersulphate. Don't be tempted to use chlorine as it will rust any stainless steel parts, then again the fluorine in the mains water will eventually do that.

Leaving the PEG-180 out could be detrimental to the pump in the long run.

Advertisement