Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo UK fidelia bundle £53..incl free machine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Jaycornyn wrote: »
    Just wondering does the promo code still work? Tried it there and it say it is valid but can't be used?
    I'm say they're wise to it now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Isn't there 20% off at the moment on the site??? Work out the same really £10.60 off the £53???

Edit: Fidelia machine deal: Promotion valid from 04.04.2017 until 03.05.2017. Maximum 1 deal per purchase. Not combinable with other promotions.

Only reading this now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

bromley52 wrote: »
    see pic in post 118

Yep same one.Not the package deal though just the fidelia.

Sorry meant to reply to death1234567

Just had an Oreo coffee it's nice, sweet and tastes identical to the biscuits... Pods are a fiver in Tescos at the moment if there's any different flavours people want to try out...

Machine tastes a lot better than the nescafe Dolce gusto so far imo... The automatic function on the machine works well too...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Collected mine from locker this morning.

It's like they knew the max size of a parcel motel locker. It couldn't have been more under the wire.

Amazing value and well worth the 50 euro odd. Nice post OP and thanks to Basq for finding out the box size. Still worth it either way, but good to know.

Now to enjoy the caffiene buzz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Just had my first drink from this (cappuccino), wasn't even that hot, just kinda warm

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

Just had my first drink from this (cappuccino), wasn't even that hot, just kinda warm

My first sip burnt the tip of my tongue off!! I wasn't expecting it to be that hot :-/

Does the automatic barcode scanner adjust the temperature for different drinks???
    had a kenco Americano and it was quiet hot while the Oreo drink was slightly cooler...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Does the automatic barcode scanner adjust the temperature for different drinks???
    had a kenco Americano and it was quiet hot while the Oreo drink was slightly cooler...

Yes.

Taken directly from the manual

"Your TASSIMO machine works exclusively with specially developed capsules known as TASSIMO T DISCS. When you insert the T DISC, the machine automatically reads the bar code printed on the label. This contains exact details of the amount of water needed, as well as the
    brewing time and temperature required to prepare the chosen beverage. T DISCS are specially designed for use with the TASSIMO brewing system and offer perfect enjoyment, cup after cup. To ensure long­term enjoyment, please only use the T DISCS specially developed for the
    TASSIMO machine."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Just collected mine from pm and tried my first one. Delighted with the purchase and around €56 delivered. Thank you OP for this one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Thanks guys, just ordered there now. The discount code didn't work so had to pay the £53, worked out at 65 Euro plus 4 for PM. Just noticed by email that if you subscribe to their emails you get 10% off your next shop, wonder would that have worked? Bit late for me but.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

Blade wrote: »
    Thanks guys, just ordered there now. The discount code didn't work so had to pay the £53, worked out at 65 Euro plus 4 for PM. Just noticed by email that if you subscribe to their emails you get 10% off your next shop, wonder would that have worked? Bit late for me but.

No, it doesn't work. It states the code is valid but cannot be applied to the order. They have probably excluded it from extra discounts.

bromley52 wrote: »
    No, it doesn't work. It states the code is valid but cannot be applied to the order. They have probably excluded it from extra discounts.

I just tried to get the Easter bundle with my voucher but it wouldn't leave me :( and because all the coffee is 20% off at the moment I doubt its going to let any of us use them until that is gone

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

For those of you that have received yours, can you use it to just brew a cup of boiling water? I've got one of those kettles that does the instant boil of one cup, and I'd often use it to make cuppa soups etc, but if the Tassimo does water only as well I'd definitely pick one up for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

\yes you can. In the back of machine you have plastic disc to clean etc. and you can use it to make cup of hot water.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Sweet!! Roll on pay-day so I can have a delicious caramel latte :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Admldj

Is it packs of discs that come with this offer or is it single samples?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Admldj wrote: »
    Is it packs of discs that come with this offer or is it single samples?

12 full boxes of different types, 16 discs or 8 discs per box, depending on the type of product in each disc.

How long did it take you guys to get a confirmation/receipt email? I ordered it this evening (at least I think I did) but so far I've not gotten any emails about it and I used my mastercard as opposed to paypal, so I can't see if the transaction has gone through.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭OnlyGotOneSong

Toots wrote:
    How long did it take you guys to get a confirmation/receipt email? I ordered it this evening (at least I think I did) but so far I've not gotten any emails about it and I used my mastercard as opposed to paypal, so I can't see if the transaction has gone through.

Check on the Tassimo site on your orders section.It will probably say cancelled.I paid through PayPal as the Irish Credit Card won't be accepted .

• Advertisement

Ah feck. I didn't sign up for an account yet.

Toots wrote: »

A few people throughout the thread have said they were waiting on emails but did eventually get theirs.
    Check your banking online maybe? Or is there a way to check MasterCard transactions?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Toots wrote: »

The order confirmation came through straight away but the shipping confirmation took three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Blade wrote: »
    The order confirmation came through straight away but the shipping confirmation took three days.

I didn't even get an order confirmation email but my order is listed in my account on their website at least...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

Mine arrived up north last night...will be delivered to me in morning 😁
    No update on tracking all weekend so was surprised to get a delivery notification for tomorrow.

harr wrote: »
    Mine arrived up north last night...will be delivered to me in morning ðŸ˜
    No update on tracking all weekend so was surprised to get a delivery notification for tomorrow.

Yay!!! Now just the anti climax when it finally arrives...just to be replaced by a caffeine buzz :-)

Harvey Norman were selling these over the weekend for about 50 quid...without the coffee obviously.

harr wrote: »
    Mine arrived up north last night...will be delivered to me in morning ðŸ˜

Any joy yet??

dawnied wrote: »
    Any joy yet??
    Delivery today between 2 and 3 haven't had any coffee today yet ...so I am eagerly waiting my first cup from new machine. Now what to have 🀔

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭skankkuvhima

It arrived at the "hub" last night so no idea where it is today...

Advertisement