Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo UK fidelia bundle £53..incl free machine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,418 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Only just realised this is not the usual t12 machine that you see on offer for 40-50

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

TheDriver wrote: »
    Only just realised this is not the usual t12 machine that you see on offer for 40-50

In what way...better or worse?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

harr wrote: »
    Better I'd say..

.. Fidelia is up on €85 in Argos at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,418 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Its a bigger machine in this offer. Is tassimo nice? I remember last year people wer giving out that some pods were gone bad tasting after they changed some formulae

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

Its a bigger machine in this offer. Is tassimo nice? I remember last year people wer giving out that some pods were gone bad tasting after they changed some formulae

Because I'm a big kid I've tasted 2 already...the Oreo hot chocolate I bought in tesco and the costa caramel latte one that came with it..they taste pretty good to me...although I did burn my tongue on the first sip!! (Impatient much lol)
    Deceiving milk froth I tell you!

• Advertisement

I have a Espresso machine with milk foamer but it's a bit more work in the morning when I just want to throw coffee into a KeepCup, so this is ideal!

And with all the free pods, definitely will give you insight into if you want to buy more or maybe just invest in something like this to fill it with your own coffee: https://www.my-cap.com/products/reusable-disc-for-tassimo-t-disc-brewers?variant=14557311047

Basq wrote: »
    I have a Espresso machine with milk foamer but it's a bit more work in the morning when I just want to throw coffee into a KeepCup, so this is ideal!

And with all the free pods, definitely will give you insight into if you want to buy more or maybe just invest in something like this to fill it with your own coffee: https://www.my-cap.com/products/reusable-disc-for-tassimo-t-disc-brewers?variant=14557311047

I was just watching a guy do this on you tube awhile ago!! He had been trying loads of ways I think he settled on this using his own old pods and a plug for the hole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Just got confirmation from DPD that delivery will be Thursday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Fidelia is 1.8l tank, Vivy is piddly 0.7l you'd be filling it all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Their coffee is pretty nice. People were complaining that the milk pods used for lattes etc had changed and weren't nice. I found they didn't taste any different.

• Advertisement

My tracking info hasn't updated since Monday night...last status was details given to DPD and nothing since..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

My tracking info hasn't updated since Monday night...last status was details given to DPD and nothing since..

I read somewhere that DPD said their tracking system is currently broke, so it won't update until it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

They sent an email yesterday to some of us stating it will be delivered on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

dawnied wrote: »
    Its arrived...looks so worth the money

can you please measure the box ? will this fit in the parcelmotels big locker ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

Basq asked this over on HUKD. see post 86

Im not At home to check...I'm at work but I will when I do get home if you don't have an answer by then

Its roughly 60x31x34 cm if that helps?

And The largest Parcel Motel locker size is 41 × 38 × 64 cm. The maximum weight is 10 kgs. If your parcel does not fit in the Parcel Motel locker, we'll notify you and make alternative arrangements

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭djo789

Tesco Headford road Galway has a load of tassimo machines for 49.95 in the shop down back of the SC. Its the same model as in the original post this thread started with Bosch fidelia

Not getting delivery of it to DPD Parcel Wizard up North til next Tuesday. Would have liked it before weekend... ah well!

Basq wrote: »
    Not getting delivery of it to DPD Parcel Wizard up North til next Tuesday. Would have liked it before weekend... ah well!

Ah that sucks :( I know you were looking forward to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

djo789 wrote: »
    Tesco Headford road Galway has a load of tassimo machines for 49.95 in the shop down back of the SC. Its the same model as in the original post this thread started with Bosch fidelia

Tesco Maynooth as well. Coffee was €5 a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

2 delivery emails from DPD just arrived. Hopefully will have it in the PM locker tomorrow. Any issues with sizes etc I'll update here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

Mine same at 18th in PM.

Still no update on my tracking since Monday...not in transit or anything 🤔 No emails for me anyway. Just hoping it's a glitch on the tracking page.

I have a question guys, maybe you could help?

Some of you have had pod using coffee machines before..my question is about the storage of the pods..
    Right now I have a considerable wall of coffee boxes taking up my table...no joke I could probably build a little fort!

I want to get storage for the pods, but I don't like the stands as that just seems like more counter top clutter to me..
    Has anyone gotten the drawer? Or know of a better way that just keeps them organised?
    The ones that I have seen seem pretty pricey too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

About 6 on the shelves in Tesco Douglas.

loki7777 wrote: »

Thanks Loki but I was thinking something more like this image, having it under the coffee machine might help with the clutter, but they seem pretty expensive online

Now i see what you want but i can't find anything lower than 15-20 pounds(amazon, ebay,aliexpress) - I think the only chance to make it cheaper would be DIY from whatever you have at home otherwise not worth.

• Advertisement

loki7777 wrote: »
    Now i see what you want but i can't find anything lower than 15-20 pounds(amazon, ebay,aliexpress) - I think the only chance to make it cheaper would be DIY from whatever you have at home otherwise not worth.

Yeah, it might have to be a DIY job, I do appreciate the help and I'm just laughing at myself here with my first world problems...also that I have become my mother with the kitchen clutter..oh dear !!

Advertisement