Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo UK fidelia bundle £53..incl free machine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Basq wrote: »
    They must have gotten wise to voucher code... getting the following:
    The promotion code you entered cannot be applied to your order.

worked for me just now
    Yeah, strange. Think I used my code on my phone this morning and didn't check out. So logged in again on phone and it worked. Now to sell my Nespresso... too many coffee machines! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

Yeah, strange. Think I used my code on my phone this morning and didn't check out. So logged in again on phone and it worked. Now to sell my Nespresso... too many coffee machines! :D
    I'll be shown the door if the missus sees another coffee machine landing on the counter top...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

harr wrote: »
    I'll be shown the door if the missus sees another coffee machine landing on the counter top...

Tell her it's a present for her & that you're just being considerate. Say "look it makes tea, and hot chocolate & fluffy latte" :rolleyes:

That's what I'll have to do......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

Did anyone get a confirmation email?

bromley52 wrote: »
    I got mine straight away...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

Thanks, OP, just ordered and received confirmation email

bromley52 wrote: »
    I just got an email from Paypal confirming payment but nothing from Tassimo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭NATLOR

MBSnr wrote: »
    From PWs T&Cs

My UK Virtual Address service is €3.85 per parcel, inclusive of VAT.

This price is based on DPD's maximum consignment weight of 20kg and maximum box dimensions are 40cm x 40cm x 60cm.

Have had 3 oversized deliveries in the last 2 months from PW and only paid €3.85 each time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Same but go to "my account" on tassimo site and it shows up there.
    Cheers OP. Wanted to get one of these for a while, a change from nespresso...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Just ordered less than €53 following steps... Got order confirmation off PayPal and tassimo...

Thanks op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Can't believe you crumbled into this bargain.... I have one .but bought another on Black Friday as dunnes stores were selling them for 35euro I think. It's still upstairs. Oh that reminds me must register it to get my 25 quid worth of pods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Thanks OP, just ordered for £43. Confirmation email received.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

My order for the 43 pound price was cancelled last night. Never received confirmation email though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

pawrick wrote: »
    My order for the 43 pound price was cancelled last night. Never received confirmation email though.
    why was it cancelled? Did you use pw and PayPal?

Money has been taken out of my bank account so it's worked for me last nite...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

pawrick wrote: »

Did they give any reason why? You could try again different email?
    I got a tracking number and expected delivery date for mine but I didn't know about the extra 10 off then..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

dawnied wrote: »
    Did they give any reason why? You could try again different email?
    I got a tracking number and expected delivery date for mine but I didn't know about the extra 10 off then..

no reason, was using a revolut card though so maybe via paypall it would be ok. will try with a different email at some point.

My money was taken from pay pal...got confirmation emails from both pay pal and tassimo that order was confirmed and everything was ok.
    Checked bank account this morning and a refund has appeared...no word why ordered was cancelled still looks ok when I check on tassimo site 🤔

My money was taken from pay pal...got confirmation emails from both pay pal and tassimo that order was confirmed and everything was ok.
    Checked bank account this morning and a refund has appeared...no word why ordered was cancelled still looks ok when I check on tassimo site 🀔
    Yep, refund appearing from Tassimo on my bank account. I'd say using voucher was probably why.

Yep, refund appearing from Tassimo on my bank account. I'd say using voucher was probably why.

Yeah it said not combinable with any other offer so maybe that is why?
    Can always try use the voucher again to get money off the pods next

• Advertisement

My order still in progress... No refund yet anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    My order still in progress... No refund yet anyway...

Same here, dont hold out much hope though.

Bizarrely, my refund has disappeared from my pending transactions on my bank account..

.. no clue what's going on..

Bizarrely, my refund has disappeared from my pending transactions on my bank account..

.. no clue what's going on..
    And mine ...order still open on the tassimo page...refund has disappeared 🤔

And mine ...order still open on the tassimo page...refund has disappeared 🀔

Maybe its that weekend banking thing that happens? Where the bank transactions appear and disappear again only to be taken out again when you have spent the money

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

I can't see why there would be a problem with this deal unless there is a stock issue. It's well advertised and you are entitled to use one voucher per order. It should come through.

The one I ordered is out for delivery today from DPD...I should have it in the next couple of days

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    I can't see why there would be a problem with this deal unless there is a stock issue. It's well advertised and you are entitled to use one voucher per order. It should come through.
    Considering we're using vouchers gotten using fake registrations of machines and the product page also states 'Not combinable with other promotions', I'd say they're well within their right to cancel.

Considering we're using vouchers gotten using fake registrations of machines and the product page also states 'Not combinable with other promotions', I'd say they're well within their right to cancel.

Some combination of numbers will probably be a machine and some poor fecker will buy a new machine at full price and register only to be told invalid code bummer for them...

Mine is still pending anyways...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Order is "in progress" when I log in to my Tassimo account so fingers crossed

Advertisement