Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syria Again

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Your an absolute clown of the highest order. Brainwashed.

Always know someone is beaten when they resort to insults.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

My god you are deluded. I have heard some good ones alright, but to say Assad is the main reason ISIS were created and radicalised is absolutely laughable :pac:

JPCN1 wrote: »
    His people will be massacred if he doesn't keep fighting.
    If he goes what realistically do you see happen?

The international community should have stepped in early. Long run Syria would have to have been divided as trying to hold it together means near genocide of one side or the other. So far the sunnis are on the receiving end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

ISIS...islamic state of iraq and syria. Clue is in the name.

You accept isis are a big player in syria yeh?

The name is for their planned Caliphate...where they intended to build their new country...thats all it means.

They are big players in the middle east only because they get huge support from places like Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states...also until recently they enjoyed Turkish support.
    Lots of others also give them clandestine support.

Gringo180 wrote: »
    My god you are deluded. I have heard some good ones alright, but to say Assad is the main reason ISIS were created and radicalised is absolutely laughable :pac:

Thats exactly what i said and im afraid no amount of apologising for Assad from you will change it. Your denials ring hollow by the way but keep denying. And say hello to ignore while you are at it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Cui bono. It doesn't stand to reason that the Assad regime would practically invite western intervention by using chemical weapons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Always know someone is beaten when they resort to insults.

Your "Isis means this" post was wrong too. Just saying like. :o

Cui bono. It doesn't stand to reason that the Assad regime would practically invite western intervention by using chemical weapons.

Assad could gas the entire Syrian population and I doubt anyone would intervene at this stage so he's pretty safe in that regard.

The Americans, Germans, French and so on don't want to know.

Of course Assad did not do it....why the hell would he even need to, he is winning on all fronts.

Sad for the pro Jihadi's posting here...but it is fact the Jihadists who are killing their own people in the hope of provoking western intervention.

Beyondgone wrote: »
    Your "Isis means this" post was wrong too. Just saying like. :o

Different variations, one of them being of the levante which is iraq and syria but thanks for your input.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭Allah snackbar

Whatever about assad I think the alternative would be a lot worse , let him do what he has to do to get his country back under control and away from the hands of religious fanatic head removers

Different variations, one of them being of the levante which is iraq and syria but thanks for your input.

No bother. I think you're great too btw. At the back of everything. There's a thanks button btw - to lock in your thanks. ;-)

archer22 wrote: »
    Of course Assad did not do it....why the hell would he even need to, he is winning on all fronts.

Sad for the pro Jihadi's posting here...but it is fact the Jihadists who are killing their own people in the hope of provoking western intervention.

Of course he didnt. He's a lovely guy really.

Oh. I thought it stood for Israeli Supported Islamic Sham. Designed to garner a huge defence budget increase and foster inter-religious hatred. My bad. :o:o I probably live in a bubble. Apologies.

Of course he didnt. He's a lovely guy really.

Assad is a brutal dictator but I don't consider him a complete idiot who'd authorise a gas attack to draw the attention of the world and give chickenhawks an excuse to intervene.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

archer22 wrote: »

Really seems he barely controls 20% of the country and even at that Damascus is under seige ,

So why would he has his own population .

Because some randomer with a keyboard said it didn't happen .

Don't whats actually worse the ones posting complete utter crap believing there actually intelligent or the trolls looking for a long little late night attention

Gatling wrote: »
    Really seems he barely controls 20% of the country and even at that Damascus is under seige ,

So why would he has his own population .

Because some randomer with a keyboard said it didn't happen .

Don't whats actually worse the ones posting complete utter crap believing there actually intelligent or the trolls looking for a long little late night attention

He's a glass full kinda guy. 20% today. 25% tomorrow. ;)

Assad is a brutal dictator but I don't consider him a complete idiot who'd authorise a gas attack to draw the attention of the world and give chickenhawks an excuse to intervene.

And who's going to intervene , remember Obama drew a red line in the sand but we've seen multiple chemical attack's since then and no action was taken by the world ,
    Seriously he has Iran , hizbollah and russia doing his fighting for him ,
    Watch we will see an emergency UN meeting followed by a statement from russia oh lets not do this for the umpteenth time and Assad keeps on using chemical weapons ,

The best hope at the moment seems to be isreal doing a number on Assad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

And who's going to intervene , remember Obama drew a red line in the sand but we've seen multiple chemical attack's since then and no action was taken by the world ,
    Watch we will see an emergency UN meeting followed by a statement from russia oh lets not do this for the umpteenth time and Assad keeps on using chemical weapons ,

No action was taken by the world cos there's no proof....

If that is the worlds best hope, God help the world. You do come out with some funny statements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Anyone who thinks these al-Nusra terrorists and their hangers-on known as "activist aid workers" are the good guys needs to get their head examined!
    They are more than capable of using these civilians for their own ends.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

And who's going to intervene

The neocon chickenhawks would love to see the US/UK intervene.
    Iran - hezbollah - russia

How do you think Iran/Hezbollah, and Russia, would feel about Assad using nerve gas? They'd be saying 'wtf are you doing - we're getting the better of these jihadi nutters and you're risking bringing the lunatics in Washington into the equation'?
    umpteenth time and Assad keeps on using chemical weapons

Do you have one shred of evidence Assad is responsible for nerve gas attacks?

Do you have one shred of evidence Assad is responsible for nerve gas attacks?

Several UN reports said he forces were responsible for chemical attack's ,

Who's currently capable of dropping nerve gas from jets in Syria ,
    Assad regime airforce and the russians .

Can't see the russians been that stupid now can we ,
    Both of whom have been pretty quiet the last few hours ,
    Usually we get let's have a UN investigation but don't mention the words chemical , airforce , assad regime, first from putin

Several UN reports said he forces were responsible for chemical attack's

Post links.
    Who's currently capable of dropping nerve gas from jets in Syria

Any evidence jets dropped nerve gas?
    Can't see the russians been that stupid now can we

No because they know it would be a tactical mistake as would Assad and everyone who'd have access to nerve-gas bombs so why would they do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

the white helmets (proven terrorists).

I wouldn't mind seeing that proof.

There's a couple of thousand white helmets, working in different regions. Just in case a claim arises that states one or two white helmets were in the vicinity of alleged terrorists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

If Syrian forces try to take Syrian territory? :confused:

Aint Assads territory anymore. Syria has turned into S geographical area rather than a state.

Assad is just as bad as his father. He has to go, replaced by a Russian proxy, I do not care. But he has failed. Country ruined. Turk's, Kurds, IS, rebels, tribal factions, Russian forces, American forces, Iranian forces, Saudi backed rebels, Lebanese fighters and the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 rachb

Several UN reports said he forces were responsible for chemical attack's ,

Who's currently capable of dropping nerve gas from jets in Syria ,
    Assad regime airforce and the russians .

Can't see the russians been that stupid now can we ,
    Both of whom have been pretty quiet the last few hours ,
    Usually we get let's have a UN investigation but don't mention the words chemical , airforce , assad regime, first from putin

You mean the MSM are reporting that Assad is Allegedly responsible?
    It is now been reported by other news channels that they targeted a building where the opposition were and this building was a chemical bomb making warehouse and the gases then exploded and this is why the innocent victims died. Its been widely reported over the past few years that Isis and other terrorist groups in Syria were making chemical bombs and using them on Syrian civilians not the Assad regime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

rachb wrote: »
    You mean the MSM are reporting that Assad is Allegedly responsible?
    It is now been reported by other news channels that they targeted a building where the opposition were and this building was a chemical bomb making warehouse and the gases then exploded and this is why the innocent victims died. Its been widely reported over the past few years that Isis and other terrorist groups in Syria were making chemical bombs and using them on Syrian civilians not the Assad regime.

But the fat bloke in Coventry said Assad did it. Al Nusra, Al Queda, Isis or whatever they are calling themselves today, those chaps that moonlight as the white helmets for the cameras said they saw a jet drop it. The BBC decided within a few minutes who did it, presumably they had the fat bloke on the blower telling them the gospel truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

But the fat bloke in Coventry said Assad did it. Al Nusra, Al Queda, Isis or whatever they are calling themselves today, those chaps that moonlight as the white helmets for the cameras said they saw a jet drop it. The BBC decided within a few minutes who did it, presumably they had the fat bloke on the blower telling them the gospel truth.

Amazing how the BBC can report who did it within minutes but whenever there is a terror attack in Europe they don't like to "speculate" on the cause :pac:

• Advertisement

It amazes me that in Ireland there are so many Jihadi lovers.The outpouring of support here by some posters and also the media and politicans in the west for the bearded weirdos is sickening, and an insult to all their victims in Paris and Berlin etc.

I prefer to reserve my support for Assad,Putin,Iran and Hezbollah who dispatch the bearded savages to meet their 72 virgins and by doing so have undoubtedly saved lives in European cities as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement