Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syria Again

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

Gringo180 wrote: »
    The same owl sources that said Saddam had chemical weapons :pac:

Western media is filth.

Not a patch on Russian, North Korean or Chinese media.

The Cold War is over. Your side lost. Accept it and move with the times.

What massacre?

I'd be in favour of equating deniers of Assads crimes with deniers of the Holocaust.

Both groups of deniers are equally disturbed in my view.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Not a patch on Russian, North Korean or Chinese media.

The Cold War is over. Your side lost. Accept it and move with the times.

What are you talking about my side?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

This is as bad as the time saddam was butchering babies in incubators.

Aye, pre-fake news fake news.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Moral of the story: Western propaganda is no different.

I was wrong about Saddam Hussein and Iraq. He should have just been left at it. Saddam Hussein was a bad man but he kept order.

I want a bad man governing Syria. As long as they man those borders and stop people from invading Europe, I couldn't give a **** what he does.

And hows that "stopping people invading Europe" working out? 2 million refugees have come to Europe and Syrian based ISIS carry out almost weekly attacks here since Assad started his murderous crackdown. A real success indeed. "Bad men" tend to beget many more bad men.

• Advertisement

I'd be in favour of equating deniers of Assads crimes with deniers of the Holocaust.

Both groups of deniers are equally disturbed in my view.

If you care to provide some evidence to back up your claim?

The only massacre in the region I can recall is the one that went on in Iraq where over 5 hundred thousand people lost there lives in an illegal war.

Ah well the usual Assad apologists and fans are out in force again.

The more crimes he commits the more they cheerlead and apologise for him.

And hows that "stopping people invading Europe" working out? 2 million refugees have come to Europe and Syrian based ISIS carry out almost weekly attacks here since Assad started his murderous crackdown. A reall success indeed. "Bad men" tend to beget many more bad men.

Your blaming ISIS attacks in Europe on Assad? Am I reading this right :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

And hows that "stopping people invading Europe" working out? 2 million refugees have come to Europe and Syrian based ISIS carry out almost weekly attacks here since Assad started his murderous crackdown. A reall success indeed. "Bad men" tend to beget many more bad men.

That should be the mandate given to Assad and the other tyrants. Secure your border and we'll leave you alone.

North Korea do a great job of it. Although North Koreans don't have a cultural mandate to kill us all.

Ah well the usual Assad apologists and fans are out in force again.

The more crimes he commits the more they cheerlead and apologise for him.

Can you provide some evidence that Assad massacred innocent civilians please? You said he did surely you can at least back this up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I saw the pictures of the attack from the BBC not too long ago. They were very harrowing to watch on the news.

The images on TV of real children and adults being victims of this attack is an absolute disgrace. Any intervention that the international community does in stopping these attacks has to make a real immediate impact so innocent people do not get killed instantly.

My thoughts are with them in the aftermath.

Your blaming ISIS attacks in Europe on Assad? Am I reading this right :pac:

ISIS were non existent in Syria before your hero directly and indirectly created them through brutality and driving tens of thousands of new recruits to their ranks due again to his brutality.

So in short yes I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

The fact Qatar are being invited to a discussion on democracy is also comedy gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Iraq and Libya have been "£$done".

Iran and Syria are now up on the agenda, to be "£$done".

Ergo, whoever rules Iran or Syria are "Bad Pason". They gas babies, ride nuns and leave the loo seat down, while riding teenagers. They also want to kill you - you personally.

Honest.

They need to go. It's in everyone's interest. And for "safety".. and terrorism is bad M'kay

Can you provide some evidence that Assad massacred innocent civilians please? You said he did surely you can at least back this up?

Again I put you in the same category as a Holocaust denier and hence not worthy of my time.

Beyondgone wrote: »
    Iraq and Libya have been "£$done".

Iran and Syria are now up on the agenda, to be "£$done".

Ergo, whoever rules Iran or Syria are "Bad Pason". They gas babies, ride nuns and leave the loo seat down, while riding teenagers. They also want to kill you - you personally.

Honest.

They need to go. It's in everyone's interest. And for "safety".. and terrorism is bad M'kay

You're right. What were we thinking? Assad and those in Iran who support him are lovely people. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Great democrats, etc etc

ISIS were non existent in Syria before your hero directly and indirectly created them through brutality and driving tens of thousands of new recruits to their ranks due again to his brutality.

So in short yes I am.

Hes no hero of mine dont be putting words into my mouth.

There was no ISIS before the invasion of Iraq. Its funny that most of the terror attacks in Europe have been from European citizens born and bred. All the have to do is turn on the news and there half way to been radicalised, because they see the injustice of western foreign policy in the middle east and the complete hypocrisy of it all.

Again I put you in the same category as a Holocaust denier and hence not worthy of my time.

Your an absolute clown of the highest order. Brainwashed.

Mod-Banned for personal abuse

Hes no hero of mine dont be putting words into my mouth.

There was no ISIS before the invasion of Iraq. Its funny that most of the terror attacks in Europe have been from European citizens born and bred. All the have to do is turn on the news and there half way to been radicalised, because they see the injustice of western foreign policy in the middle east and the complete hypocrisy of it all.

After the invasion of Iraq ISIS or their predessesor were a small fringe group in the deserts of Iraq. During the course of the Syrian conflict they grew to a force of tens of thousands and controlled territory the size of britain. Most of these recruits were radicalised by Assads brutality. Its not a difficult one.

Your an absolute clown of the highest order. Brainwashed.

Oh the irony :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭JPCN1

His people will be massacred if he doesn't keep fighting.
    If he goes what realistically do you see happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭JPCN1

His people will be massacred if he doesn't keep fighting.
    If he goes what realistically do you see happen?

After the invasion of Iraq ISIS or their predessesor were a small fringe group in the deserts of Iraq. During the course of the Syrian conflict they grew to a force of tens of thousands and controlled territory the size of britain. Most of these recruits were radicalised by Assads brutality. Its not a difficult one.

But the London 7/7 bombings happened at a time when Assad was dining and sleeping in Buckingham Palace :pac:

Its absolutely proposterous and borderline insanity to blame Assad on the creation of ISIS :PAC:

That should be the mandate given to Assad and the other tyrants. Secure your border and we'll leave you alone.

North Korea do a great job of it. Although North Koreans don't have a cultural mandate to kill us all.

You mean imprison your own people and not allow them free movement?

Maybe we should try it in Ireland too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

So in short yes I am.

ISIS originated in Iraq...in fact in the American controlled prisons and torture centres there.

If you think back a bit you might recall the images of naked Iraqi prisoners in a heap and grinning American soldiers ...and what was your ones name..Lindy England?.

But the London 7/7 bombings happened at a time when Assad was dining and sleeping in Buckingham Palace :pac:

Is absolutely proposterous and borderline insanity to blame Assad on the creation of ISIS :PAC:

Ok lets go about this simply.

Why did the IRA grow into a significant force particularly in places like Derry in the 1970s?

Could it be anything to do with brutality by the crown forces of northern ireland of the time?

ISIS also attracted tens of thousands of recruits as a direct result of Assads brutality.

archer22 wrote: »
    ISIS originated in Iraq...in fact in the American controlled prisons and torture centres there.

If you think back a bit you might recall the images of naked Iraqi prisoners in a heap and grinning American soldiers ...and what was your ones name..Lindy England?.

Many of their leaders also originated in the prisons of Syria. The difference between syrian and iraqi prisons is no one gives a damn what happens in syrian prisons. If the prison guard isnt american it doesnt count and can be ignored as it doesnt fit the time honoured and boring narrative of blaming everything on america.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Is absolutely proposterous and borderline insanity to blame Assad on the creation of ISIS :PAC:

Look, he's "bad pason" right? He eats -yes, eats, babies. He barrel bombs and gasses kids. He created Isis and Aids and also the current HSE and Garda crises. Him and that Iran chap. All the worlds ills. Them.

To say otherwise is to support ISIS and be racist and a fascist KKK supporter who hates immigrants and dodges the TV licence. So don't. Right? Or else. Something better world something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

Ok lets go about this simply.

Why did the IRA grow into a significant force particularly in places like Derry in the 1970s?

Could it be anything to do with brutality by the crown forces of northern ireland of the time?

ISIS also attracted tens of thousands of recruits as a direct result of Assads brutality.
    Most ISIS are non Syrians...including thousands from Europe.

How the hell could Assad have brutalised guys in London Brussels and Paris etc :confused:

• Advertisement

archer22 wrote: »
    Most ISIS are non Syrians...including thousands from Europe.

How the hell could Assad have brutalised guys in London Brussels and Paris etc :confused:

ISIS...islamic state of iraq and syria. Clue is in the name.

You accept isis are a big player in syria yeh?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement