Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attack outside UK Houses Of Parliament — No speculation — Read 1st post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Well this has got to be a grand send off for Martin McGuinness XD

...I'll get my coat

Idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Well this has got to be a grand send off for Martin McGuinness XD

...I'll get my coat

How about fück off out of the thread?

Reports of 12 people hit by car...wow where have we seen this before. But by all means keep letting them in to Ireland too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

Reports of 12 people hit by car...wow where have we seen this before. But by all means keep letting them in to Ireland too.
    Have you bumped into these lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

delete, maybe too tasteless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Reports of 12 people hit by car....

now saying "at least 1 person injured" when 4x4 hit railings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

And I'm going to London in a few weeks last time I was in London was during the tube bombing 7/7...Me and London aren't meant to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

C7h-xCUXUAAG0Eo.jpg

Riskymove wrote: »
    now saying "at least 1 person injured" when 4x4 hit railings

Sky news just showed footage of a few people on Westminster bridge not moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Would always be skeptical of randomer on any social media, be that twitter, facebook, boards or reddit, claiming that X number are shot/injured/mowed down, or that explosions have been heard.

Until you have images of it or a reputable source saying it, you can assume it's not true.

Some people love to make up stuff to troll and cause confusion, and others love to relentlessly repeat incorrect information because they think they're being helpful and informative.

Right now what you have is clearly a vehicle has crashed into the railings and reputable sources reporting that two people have been shot inside the grounds. Though there are no reports of any attackers armed with guns, just one man with a knife.

Judging by the image above with one person lying on the ground and reports of two people shot, we know there at least 3 serious casualties. Not 5 or 12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Let who into the country? do you know who carried out this attack?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

seamus wrote: »
    Would always be skeptical of randomer on any social media, be that twitter, facebook, boards or reddit, claiming that X number are shot/injured/mowed down, or that explosions have been heard.

Until you have images of it or a reputable source saying it, you can assume it's not true.

Some people love to make up stuff to troll and cause confusion, and others love to relentlessly repeat incorrect information because they think they're being helpful and informative.

Right now what you have is clearly a vehicle has crashed into the railings and reputable sources reporting that two people have been shot inside the grounds. Though there are no reports of any attackers armed with guns, just one man with a knife.

Judging by the image above with one person lying on the ground and reports of two people shot, we know there at least 3 serious casualties.

Turn on the news ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Let who into the country? do you know who carried out this attack?

Islam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

You might end up being proven right, but for now that's just pure speculation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

Kay Burley took the wrong day to be off.
    ZEbuklkX_400x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 67,121 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Clearly covering a body there on Westminister Bridge. Not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Islam.

I'm gonna say not islam but a deranged nutter. Smashed the car into railings hitting people on the way. Got out and stabbed a police man and then got shot a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Sky news just showed footage of a few people on Westminster bridge not moving.

I got it from Sky News and their latest is that "there appears to be two people on the bridge bleeding heavily"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Couple of bodies being covered up there on the bridge. Someone saying 8 to 10 being attended to

• Advertisement

Riskymove wrote: »
    I got it from Sky News and their latest is that "there appears to be two people on the bridge bleeding heavily"

They just said 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They just said 15.

No they didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

photo from the bridge, looks like 2 for sure

2zqg5mu.png

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Bishopsback

Sky report saying at least 8 down on Westminster bridge. Eye witness.

gramar wrote: »
    I'm gonna say not islam but a deranged nutter. Smashed the car into railings hitting people on the way. Got out and stabbed a police man and then got shot a few times.

Yeah let's distance Islam as far away as this fella as possible. Even if he is a Muslim...shur that's only a coincidence. Definitely won't have anything to do with that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭CoolHandBandit

Sad what is happening. Can't see an end to it either guess this is just the way of things now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

They just said 15.

What a shower of bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

Sky helicopter definitely showed a number of bodies on the bridge being covered by blankets so unfortunately there will be a number fatalities ...feed was cut from helicopter camera at that point...one poor unfortunate seemed to under wheel of the double decker bus...

No they didn't.

The said 15. Then they said 8 to 10.

Not two.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

Pesky radicalised christians

Advertisement