Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hse/Tulsa clerical officer competition 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sc2114

You can request for your place on the panel only when you have returned an expression of interest on a live job.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 George12345

Anyone have any job offers on this in 2021? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Emails about 5 jobs in Cork so far today.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Vologda69

PAS is also sending out HSE expressions of interest to Clerical 2020 panel at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭nl2803

Vologda69 wrote:
    PAS is also sending out HSE expressions of interest to Clerical 2020 panel at the moment

What's counties do you know?

• Advertisement

nl2803 wrote: »
    What's counties do you know?

Cork was one

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Misskatie

Anyone know what number they are at on the Kildare panel? Or anyone recently take a job would love to know what number you were on the panel?

Thanks a lot

Cassyx wrote: »
    Can’t believe the panel is still active , I’m in Kildare , a few expressions of interest out the last couple of weeks, can’t even remember where I was on the panel! Anyone know how I can find out? Don’t wanna be getting my hopes up !

Hi Cassy. Just wondering have you been placed yet? I’m on Kildare panel too

Anyone have any job offers on this in 2021? Thanks :)

The Kildare panel has sent a few expressions of interest lately. What county are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Cassyx

Misskatie wrote: »
    Hi Cassy. Just wondering have you been placed yet? I’m on Kildare panel too

No still not placed , wondering if it will ever happen at this stage, a few expressions of interest out last week! Not getting excited though 🀣😂can’t rem wat number I am on the panel even 🙈

• Advertisement

No still not placed , wondering if it will ever happen at this stage, a few expressions of interest out last week! Not getting excited though 🀣😂can’t rem wat number I am on the panel even 🙈

Yes saw those.. I’m not placed yet either.. wonder how long it takes to hear back from the expressions of interest

Yes saw those.. I’m not placed yet either.. wonder how long it takes to hear back from the expressions of interest

No idea but can’t be long as there isa rush on ! Can I ask where u were placed! I emailed about my panel placement but have heard nothing back

No idea but can’t be long as there isa rush on ! Can I ask where u were placed! I emailed about my panel placement but have heard nothing back

I am around the 90-100 mark. I had little qualifications and experience when going on the panel but have much more relevant experience and qualifications now. So would be great if I could somehow get a better score ha...
    I emailed them and they got back to me immediately.

I know a girl in the 80-90 mark and she gets the expressions of interest too.. so I would love to know how many people have been placed to see did I stand a chance at all.. would love to be placed soon..

I am around the 90-100 mark. I had little qualifications and experience when going on the panel but have much more relevant experience and qualifications now. So would be great if I could somehow get a better score ha...
    I emailed them and they got back to me immediately.

I know a girl in the 80-90 mark and she gets the expressions of interest too.. so I would love to know how many people have been placed to see did I stand a chance at all.. would love to be placed soon..

It’s so hard to know at this stage! Best of luck let me know if u get a place! What email address did they reply to you?

It’s so hard to know at this stage! Best of luck let me know if u get a place! What email address did they reply to you?

The one they send the expressions of interest on.
    They emailed straight back with my number..
    let me know if you get placed soon too. Hopefully we both will have good news soon

The one they send the expressions of interest on.
    They emailed straight back with my number..
    let me know if you get placed soon too. Hopefully we both will have good news soon

Thanks she emailed me back this morning with my number ! Still don’t know whether that was just for that particular job or in general but only time will tell I suppose ! Fingers crossed x

Thanks she emailed me back this morning with my number ! Still don’t know whether that was just for that particular job or in general but only time will tell I suppose ! Fingers crossed x

Fingers crossed for both of us.. there was 5 jobs in the one day.. hopefully more will come if we are not successful this time around..

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sportsmedic

Can anyone advise how long it took from references, medical assessment and all the paperwork being submitted to when a contract issued. Thanks.

Can anyone advise how long it took from references, medical assessment and all the paperwork being submitted to when a contract issued. Thanks.

I cannot advise as havnt been there yet but I do know it can take some time from reading through this whole thread. Hopefully it’s quick for you and best of luck with the new job

Was three months for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 George12345

Are people getting permanent jobs from this panel? All offers seem to be temporary recently which is disappointing.

There have been a few Offers in Clare both temp and full time posts. I know a few including myself in the panel but don’t know anyone who got a job.

Can anyone tell me how quickly after you express interest in a job, granted your high enough on the panel , when do you actually get offered the job? Please

I expressed interest in Dec 2020. They came back to me in Jan. And it’s been ongoing since. Had to fill in health forms for medical etc. Send in paperwork. Get references etc. then garda vetting had to be done and that’s done now too. Got email to say it’s gone to contract stage. Still waiting. With Covid I believe they are accepting scanned copies and you don’t need them notarized etc.
    Seems to be a very slow process but hopefully will hear back soon.
    Best of luck.

I expressed interest in Dec 2020. They came back to me in Jan. And it’s been ongoing since. Had to fill in health forms for medical etc. Send in paperwork. Get references etc. then garda vetting had to be done and that’s done now too. Got email to say it’s gone to contract stage. Still waiting. With Covid I believe they are accepting scanned copies and you don’t need them notarized etc.
    Seems to be a very slow process but hopefully will hear back soon.
    Best of luck.

Thank you for the reply, terribly slow process altogether considering most jobs are marked urgent !

I’m hopeful I’m on the road to a job. Fingers crossed. With everything that’s going on these days you’d think it could move much faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Angelwings8

Hi just wondering has anyone interviewed/starting a clerical position with Hse ( pcrs) Dublin North? What oom they are? �� TIA

Can anyone tell me how quickly after you express interest in a job, granted your high enough on the panel , when do you actually get offered the job? Please

Hi cassy, where you contacted about one of the jibs that were sent out on the Kildare panel recently?

So this journey to get a job all started in March 2017. After online application and eventually getting an interview I was placed 13 on the panel. I’ve expressed interest when the hob suited and 4 years later I’ve been offered a job and given a start date in April. I’m delighted but really folks how the hell can an agency hired by the state to fill vacancies justify this. So really what I’m saying to everyone is don’t lose heart. You may still get a job. Thanks for all the comments and advice along the road. Best of luck everyone.

• Advertisement

So this journey to get a job all started in March 2017. After online application and eventually getting an interview I was placed 13 on the panel. I’ve expressed interest when the hob suited and 4 years later I’ve been offered a job and given a start date in April. I’m delighted but really folks how the hell can an agency hired by the state to fill vacancies justify this. So really what I’m saying to everyone is don’t lose heart. You may still get a job. Thanks for all the comments and advice along the road. Best of luck everyone.

Congratulations on your new job and well done to you. You must be so proud. I also started in March 2017. Only ever expressed interest to what I definitely would be up for and would suit me. Have been a good for expressions of interest lately so hopefully it will happen for me. well done and enjoy your new job.. wish you all the success

Advertisement