Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

Can Romeo and Juliet explain to me how they found each other so quickly?!

True Love :D

Or Trits 1st and third post I thought were hints

In case I havent said it great game guys design everything was super duper fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Barney92 wrote: »
    Real classy folks, lynch me just as we're about to win.

Thanks mods. Very good design and excellent stories.

TBF your goose was cooked anyway. I was going to check you after the lynch.

It's Trit and Mick. Fecking hive mind of ever there was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Jayop wrote: »
    It's Trit and Mick. Fecking hive mind of ever there was.

You've obviously seen our backroom so :D

why was there so many 1 only kills i cant work it out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

why was there so many 1 only kills i cant work it out

Like when?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Awesome game, and happy to see a win this time :P can't wait till the next game. Thanks mods for the fun :)

Thanks for the game mods :)

• Advertisement

Like when?

Am I thought there were a few me and trit was 1 kill thought there were more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

thanks game mods, Great fun :)

Stoogie.........

Am I thought there were a few me and trit was 1 kill thought there were more

So no kill monday morning cos rosaline took a peek, then you killed Molly, next day rosaline peeked again and ted killed andy so the capulets were gone. Then rta killed gufc, and tigger, ted killed trit and got u as a bogof, gufc had won a kill for that day but since he died it couldn't happen. Then grumpy was killed by ted and Paris never completed any kill tasks so he never won a kill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

So no kill monday morning cos rosaline took a peek, then you killed Molly, next day rosaline peeked again and ted killed andy so the capulets were gone. Then rta killed gufc, and tigger, ted killed trit and got u as a bogof, gufc had won a kill for that day but since he died it couldn't happen. Then grumpy was killed by ted and Paris never completed any kill tasks so he never won a kill

b324eb8bfdeee4b311faaae5235a5a3b615722e143fe7964252e999e12ceee1d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Reading the comms room i have to feel sorry for stoogie. He would have had a decent shot if nopeare had been weel and could participate. Clever player

Get well soon nopeare

tritium wrote: »
    Reading the comms room i have to feel sorry for stoogie. He would have had a decent shot if nopeare had been weel and could participate. Clever player

Get well soon nopeare

Stoogie is a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Fantastic game set up guys!

Poems were literally to die for... ugh. Yeah.

How you came up with the end one is beyond me, well done! And thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Eh guys, am I missing something here? From the OP:

Who's the serial killer? There was no mention of one in the evil roles? Mods care to clarify? Is there a serial killer or not?
    I've got Rosalind/Paris evil team
    Capultets evil team
    Montagues evil team

I am too hungover for thinking

I REALLY need to be more careful with my posting. Didn't even realise that this could be construed as a 'Hello I'm Rosalind' post. :rolleyes: And then the stupid thing with the song that got me killed too. Which was actually 100% a genuine mistake. I had no idea what ye were talking about.

was this our shortest game?
    Excluding JP evening game.

Fantastic game set up guys!

Poems were literally to die for... ugh. Yeah.

How you came up with the end one is beyond me, well done! And thank you!

That's all Uriel, I was emotionally drained and had no internet, so I can take no credit for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I REALLY need to be more careful with my posting. Didn't even realise that this could be construed as a 'Hello I'm Rosalind' post. :rolleyes: And then the stupid thing with the song that got me killed too. Which was actually 100% a genuine mistake. I had no idea what ye were talking about.

I would Never have come up with the I've got Rosaline thing! Just finished the back rooms and my mind is blown by some of it :D

Someone noticed my attempt to alert Vale to the fact I was seer by thanking a post of his about the seer... I wanted someone to direct me on who to peek and was hoping he'd help

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Also to commend Trit and Mick for finding each other - Trit for his post and Mick for finding it.

I know I'd not have got it, to be honest. A note to anybody playing in such a situation with me in future - you'll probably have to be a lot less subtle than Trit was if you want me to notice. So un-subtle you're best not trying, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah subtlety is NOT ever gonna work with me. Despite me saying that I was gonna be more careful this game and really look out for people hinting at their roles the only one I saw was Vale who was being SUPER OBVIOUS that he was the priest. And I was dead at that point so it didn't matter. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I thought i was obvious that I was bodyguard tbh, talked about wanting to lynch tig so he couldnt confuse me, next day, boom

I thought i was obvious that I was bodyguard tbh, talked about wanting to lynch tig so he couldnt confuse me, next day, boom

TBH I knew you were the bodyguard and I didn't think it was obvious. I think sometimes we think we're being super obvious and we're not at all.

When I was the hero in the halloween game I was so sure I was obvious and kept trying to set traps for the bad guys to kill me so i'd die and take them with me. It didn't work until actually said on thread something like, maybe we should tell the bodyguard who to protect guys? and even then only one villager copped it and of course stoocifer

For me the best hidden message of the game was gufc's call to Paris, it was genius, I didn't notice it until you all started talking about it, I remembered reading it the first time then and I still never copped and I KNEW who he was!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

YEah well I jus realise I won't. E playing till game 14 so you will have loads of time off from
    Me

Tigger wrote: »
    YEah well I jus realise I won't. E playing till game 14 so you will have loads of time off from
    Me

Tigger that's unnecessary! and who'll keep the post count up if you're not there?! you hardly posted in this game and we only just cracked 1000 posts!! Also you clocked everyone bar Molly that's some going!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I think I'll post more next game. I was usually right up there with postcount, second only to Tigger previous to this. But I kept getting munched. I hoped for a change by posting less this time. And boy, did I get a change :P. So back to old ways.

So, Mahama & Crosstown - when's the next game??? ;)

quickbeam wrote: »

yes! when? I like modding but I also like playing and I'm ready to roll!

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think I'll post more next game. I was usually right up there with postcount, second only to Tigger previous to this. But I kept getting munched. I hoped for a change by posting less this time. And boy, did I get a change :P. So back to old ways.

I think every backroom wanted you dead :o, I seen your name pop up everywhere in the priest, ours, (andys n molls) there was kill Order in (stoogies and sullies) at one point aswell. The faiths were alligned against you, it was quite the accomplishment you lasted as long as you did this game QB :D

Advertisement