Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ok, I had written out a post at lunch but lost connection and got an error message.

I have been playing werewolf for 6 years now. The people I played with I have met loads in real life, many of them were at my wedding in 2012. (Yes we did jest about a live WW that noght ;) )
    I have nearly all of them on facebook and we chat at various times.
    At NO point did any of us collude in a game. I even played games that my husband was in (yes its hard to do but managable) and at no times did we discuss roles etc or even the game outside of the thread as it ruins it.

Tigger of all people should know what it is like to be accused of cheating and he didn't help my saying he thought so too. Oh and a good LOL at him saying I would do a post about Jayop. Would I be THAT obvious if there was shenanagins? No, Im not stupid.

It really is poor form to throw the toy out the pram and close your account based on this. Does Stoggie not see he nailed his own coffin? No person on the good side would declare a good role on thread. And why on earth would he claim a role a role not long after the person said they were suss about them?

I came on at lunch and read through. The mornings posts made me believe Jay was a goodie. Nothing else. Stoogie playing his "oldest wolf trick in the book" card nailed him as a wolf. I have seen this play so so many times.

I have very restricted internet time. I cant get onm before I leave for work and I can only get on while on a bus or in my lunch. We cant sneak onto FB or even emails in work. It is like a prison lol. I was getting home really late and have 3 kids to sort and very little time to actually get on.

I have actually got another job starting soon though and finish up on Monday. It was a temp role anyway so no loss there and I spent 19 hours on a fkg bus :(

Anyway. Stoogie, lets not be silly. Home back and play again and realise that sometimes sh1t happens and we get called out. That is all that happened to you.
    I have no idea how you *knew* I was the prince. At the end of the day I could easily say someone must have told you. But I am not, it's just one of those things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ok, I had written out a post at lunch but lost connection and got an error message.

I have been playing werewolf for 6 years now. The people I played with I have met loads in real life, many of them were at my wedding in 2012. (Yes we did jest about a live WW that noght ;) )
    I have nearly all of them on facebook and we chat at various times.
    At NO point did any of us collude in a game. I even played games that my husband was in (yes its hard to do but managable) and at no times did we discuss roles etc or even the game outside of the thread as it ruins it.

Tigger of all people should know what it is like to be accused of cheating and he didn't help my saying he thought so too. Oh and a good LOL at him saying I would do a post about Jayop. Would I be THAT obvious if there was shenanagins? No, Im not stupid.

It really is poor form to throw the toy out the pram and close your account based on this. Does Stoggie not see he nailed his own coffin? No person on the good side would declare a good role on thread. And why on earth would he claim a role a role not long after the person said they were suss about them?

I came on at lunch and read through. The mornings posts made me believe Jay was a goodie. Nothing else. Stoogie playing his "oldest wolf trick in the book" card nailed him as a wolf. I have seen this play so so many times.

I have very restricted internet time. I cant get onm before I leave for work and I can only get on while on a bus or in my lunch. We cant sneak onto FB or even emails in work. It is like a prison lol. I was getting home really late and have 3 kids to sort and very little time to actually get on.

I have actually got another job starting soon though and finish up on Monday. It was a temp role anyway so no loss there and I spent 19 hours on a fkg bus :(

Anyway. Stoogie, lets not be silly. Home back and play again and realise that sometimes sh1t happens and we get called out. That is all that happened to you.
    I have no idea how you *knew* I was the prince. At the end of the day I could easily say someone must have told you. But I am not, it's just one of those things.

ive replied to this in the bckroom because ive been mentioned

stoosifer cant reply here so the discission should be there

i'll just say this tho

you colluded and cheated in game 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Stooogie closed his account over this???

I hope he didnt take my threats to send him to hell too seriously???

Stooogie closed his account over this???

I hope he didnt take my threats to send him to hell too seriously???

Ariel and Dottie made up I'm sure you two would also ave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

It's all ballox tbh. If all stoogie had to go on was that someone changed their mind in the game then he should have kept his mouth closed. It's a facking game people.

• Advertisement

What's the link to the back rooms?

Got it cheers. Am I allowed to edit a post now that the game is over :pac:

cMWalaa.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

**** what happened.

Mrs FD.

Just in case there's any doubt, neither I or dottie ever had any reason to believe there was something untoward going in respect of the game.

This is all very disappointing

Especially cos I love you all even my greatest buddie clubbie

Tigger wrote: »
    Ariel and Dottie made up I'm sure you two would also ave

I luv u 2

Uriel. wrote: »
    I luv u 2

i love everyone
    this makes Digi uncomfortable tho so for the banter i'm gonna hump his leg when i meet him
    this is an exa,ple why i only have a 50% teeth to implants ratio

• Advertisement

i love everyone
    this makes Digi uncomfortable tho so for the banter i'm gonna hump his leg when i meet him

Lol you're some tulip

Good luck with that digi lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

i love everyone

I'll hump your leg first, establish dominance

I'll hump your leg first, establish dominance

i think i'd like that

Jebus we'll just set up your own little backroom for the two of you

No offence tigger but the comments on the poker forum are made after the person left the game. I don't think I posted after what my role says. But that is hardly collusion.
    I admit I said I didn't like the format. Hardly a criminal offence. You are hard on me fit cheating when you left the we game cos we thought you cheated somehow by guessing 8 roles correctly! But I am being hung for knowing a person in real life.

It's not on and you are bang out of order. Especially saying I cheated in first game as I was cleared at the time of any wrong doing except slating the game style which I hope jayop forgave me for.

But you are out of order 100%

I can't get this to post from my phone. If anyone wants to help by copying to the back room thanks.

Off to bed

I'd say it would be good craic playing poker against you lot

I just finished watching westworld and a phrase used throughtout the show, was from Remeo and Juliet its connotations are kinda matching up with the ending to this game on boards.

These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which as they kiss consume: the sweetest honey Is loathsome in his own deliciousness And in the taste confounds the appetite: Therefore love moderately; long love doth so; Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow.

Which from reading google means big starts come to big ends.

Im slightly drunk but its just random how a game I play online matches up with a TV show I watched online in the last week matched up so succinctly.

Also the sound track is well overblown but I loved this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHosxjqsJ_A

Westworld also a great watch but I feel it'll be better watching it back with all the answers kinda like a game of ww (winky smiley face)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which as they kiss consume: the sweetest honey Is loathsome in his own deliciousness And in the taste confounds the appetite: Therefore love moderately; long love doth so; Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow.

This is my fave Romeo and Juliet quote, I forsee repeated watching of the baz luhrman version in the coming weeks. I've watched it thrice since I started working on the game!

This is my fave Romeo and Juliet quote, I forsee repeated watching of the baz luhrman version in the coming weeks. I've watched it thrice since I started working on the game!

O dottie I thus not know weather to dissapoint thee or knot.

But Ive never watched it I know the jist and only know the quote from westworld so maybe you add that to ur list of things and I'll catch Romeo and Juliet by baz

Might help me understand my new attraction towards Trit

Its a pretty **** cool phrase mind

• Advertisement

But Ive never watched it I know the jist and only know the quote from westworld so maybe you add that to ur list of things and I'll catch Romeo and Juliet by baz

Thats not surprising, it came out the year I did my junior cert and it was the play we were studying, not to mention, Leo was the ultimate dreamboat for girls my age back then, and I loves Claire Danes from her daus in my so called life. It was a perfect convergence of reasons to watch. The soundtrack is also really good.

I am toying with the idea of west world, im not quite there yet but it'll happen

Thats not surprising, it came out the year I did my junior cert and it was the play we were studying, not to mention, Leo was the ultimate dreamboat for girls my age back then, and I loves Claire Danes from her daus in my so called life. It was a perfect convergence of reasons to watch. The soundtrack is also really good.

I am toying with the idea of west world, im not quite there yet but it'll happen

I was 11 in 96 i thinkwhich makes you a little older then me so Im surprised with that.

Westworld is visually fantatsic, coupled with some great acting and depending how much you like the show has great rewatchability. I personally am going straight back in. I'll watch it more intensley the 2nd time as I like to see the stuff beyond the story

I'd say it would be good craic playing poker against you lot

I don't play poker, maybey you guys could teach me? I hear you is money to make it more fun?

I was 11 in 96 i thinkwhich makes you a little older then me so Im surprised with that.

Westworld is visually fantatsic, coupled with some great acting and depending how much you like the show has great rewatchability. I personally am going straight back in. I'll watch it more intensley the 2nd time as I like to see the stuff beyond the story

It was great wasn't it. Have to wait till 2018 for next season. Last episode was amazing!

I didn't realise it was 96 it came out I just associate it with my jc so much I assume it came out then. I was 13 in 96. Shocking I know cos I act like a child!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I didn't realise it was 96 it came out I just associate it with my jc so much I assume it came out then. I was 13 in 96. Shocking I know cos I act like a child!

Oh wow I'm only a babby! I remember not being allowed to watch it.

But I have no keeper now and will be watching it today!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I had assumed you and MrsF were about the same age, Grumpy. I didn't know you were a baby :) I was 20 when R+J came out, Leo was even a little after my time in terms of heart-throbs, so feeling o-o-o-o-old!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

quickbeam wrote: »
    I had assumed you and MrsF were about the same age, Grumpy. I didn't know you were a baby :) I was 20 when R+J came out, Leo was even a little after my time in terms of heart-throbs, so feeling o-o-o-o-old!!!!

I was... 6. I probably still though Leo was icky :D

I bet I'm going to be really underwhelmed by the film now after being forbidden fruit for 21 years

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

I was... 6. I probably still though Leo was icky :D

I bet I'm going to be really underwhelmed by the film now after being forbidden fruit for 21 years

I finished college the year it came out

I feel old...

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    I finished college the year it came out

I feel old...

Cross is old we are youn

Ger than him

Advertisement