Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst fashion trends at the moment?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

They're often paired with penneys uggs too....

Don't have them. I'm more of a skateshoe person. But if someone feels comfy that's their own business.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I tried on a pair of sknny jeans before, the missus loved them, but I felt that I looked like Frank in IASIP when he wore skinnies

8FR.jpg?format=original

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    My thighs won't fit into skinny jeans

Big thighs are juuuuust fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

not a fan of skinny jeans on men at all at all, but skinny jeans on fat people of either sex is just a total and complete fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Mr. FoggPatches

Aglomerado wrote: »
    How about MEGGINGS?

Dafuq did I just see?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Paulieniceguy

TheDoc wrote: »
    Skinny jeans on fellas I'll never understand.

Seeing "super skinny" jeans for fellas is just a ****ing disgrace.

Seems the categories for men now are be pumped up to where it looks like your stuffing baloons in the sleeves or your arms, or be so skinny you look ill and malnurished

😂😂u just said exactly how I feel...silly looking and runners with no socks..y???

I'm jealous of guys who can pull off skinny jeans. My thighs are far too fat to even bother trying on a pair. :(
    Also I don't mind the bare ankles/no socks look and I also love my onesie (it's a penguin one!) and my novelty/nerdy t-shirts. :p

I'm not a big fan of the current beard trend though. Facial hair in general just isn't attractive imo. But that's just me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭flas

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Beards have. But 10/15 years ago you wouldn't find a fella with a beard for love nor money. They were an old man thing. Younger guys might have a goatee at a push.

Now there's bushy beards everywhere. Beards on younger men is now definitely a fashion trend.

Had my beard 10-12 years ago from around age 19-21/22...then clean shaven for last however many years,grew it back in the last few months,not because it is in fashion or copying anyone(except maybe my uncle,he is 69 and has one all his life), I grew it back because I like having a ****ing beard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

You know what I hate? Men staring at other men and accusing them of not being 'real men'. If you're a real man stop ogling other men.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

You know what I hate? Men staring at other men and accusing them of not being 'real men'. If you're a real man stop ogling other men.

if you were a real man you'd understand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Michael Koors bags.

MK stands for Massive Kunt

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

How about MEGGINGS?

Jesus, Can't unsee.
    Some of those wouldn't look out of place in a bdsm dungeon..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Can't beat a hoodie when you're hungover but not outside

Ah what?
    Can't wear a hoodie outside now?
    Not exactly a crime of a fashion trend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Baseball cap, fair enough but backwards and indoors. Carl Frampton in a Las Vegas hotel... Is the aircon on full blast? Lights in your eyes? What's the point? I could get it if it had a logo required by contract but it just says Jackass Jackal on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭jimmy blevins

How about MEGGINGS?

Link needs a nsfw tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

How about MEGGINGS?

Where do they hide their bits? Havnt got my glasses on so might just be missing them but I've seen more lumps on women wearing leggings

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

PucaMama wrote: »
    Where do they hide their bits? Havnt got my glasses on so might just be missing them but I've seen more lumps on women wearing leggings

I think they have manginas.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

PucaMama wrote: »

Have you ever seen Ace Ventura?
    They might be having an extreme case of haemorrhoids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

razorblunt wrote: »
    Have you ever seen Ace Ventura?
    They might be having an extreme case of haemorrhoids.

Or Buffalo Bill from Silence of The Lambs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Katgurl

i believe that hideous 90's look of dresses over trousers with trainers is coming back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

On the subject of bodysuits- what about playsuits and onesies (latter are vile things, but thankfully not usually worn outside the home- they should be the preserve of children in nappies only)- as a female, you have to undress youerself to use the toilet- why would you wear these????

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

On the subject of bodysuits- what about playsuits and onesies (latter are vile things, but thankfully not usually worn outside the home- they should be the preserve of children in nappies only)- as a female, you have to undress youerself to use the toilet- why would you wear these????

Because they are hot AF.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Would be a good business idea to manufacture them with a sutble velcro flap and supply a small (accessorized, naturally) funnel.

Would have to have a disclaimer about drunk women not wearing them back to front and trying to drop a battleship though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Do some body suits not come with snap buttons at the crotch (similar to baby's clothes that can be opened to chance nappy without taking the clothes off)?

Or is that called something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

osarusan wrote: »

Babygros :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Ladygros

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Because they are hot AF.

Pyjama onesies are hot? literally or figuratively? !?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

osarusan wrote: »
    Do some body suits not come with snap buttons at the crotch (similar to baby's clothes that can be opened to chance nappy without taking the clothes off)?

All of them do - otherwise they're a leotard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Pyjama onesies are hot? literally or figuratively? !?

Playsuits.

• Advertisement

Playsuits.

Noooo! Awful. Grown women dressed in toddler clothes, usually tottering on high heels they can barely walk in and patchily painted in fake tan at the same time. I've never seen a woman in a playsuit that didn't include the other factors. Maybe without the other things they'd be ok, but I still think they'd probably look dreadful.

Advertisement