Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has coffee spawned a new generation?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

meeeeh wrote: »
    At 50c per pod would be about 15 euro per week for me considering the amount of coffee I drink. 500g bag of Lavazza is 15 euro in Tesco. I think it should last at least 3 weeks with others occasionally using it. So about thirty euro saving every three weeks if using Lavazza coffee.

Aye, I'd expect beans to be cheaper all right but you always pay for convenience I suppose. I could probably get the pods cheaper if I was willing to source them online but there's a shop that sells them across the road so, again, convenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,169 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

RayCon wrote: »
    Any time I get a coffee in McDonalds - just before they pop the lid on , I ask them to drop 2-3 ice cubes in ..... that way I can drinking it straight away without losing the lining of my mouth and melting my teeth or waiting 30mins til the fcukin thing becomes tolerable to drink.

Always take my teeth out and into the back pocket before the first few sips.

The ice cubes are a good idea, have lost a fair bit of skin off my lips with McDs coffee.

Thanks for the tip.

Advertisement