Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 33 *Spoilers/Speculation/Rumours*(No Betting Discussion; Mod Note in OP)

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I was watching the new episode of bring it to the table the other night and I'm sure JBL said it will be an honour for him to call the Taker/Reigns match with Michael Cole.

Might have misheard it but thats what I thought he said.
    He's definitely said it taking a guess that taker requested his friend commentating for possibly his last match

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Mod Snip

Please use the betting thread for odds discussions, as per the warning in the opening post. I appreciate it was spoiler tagged, but not with warning that it was, so I'm snipping it for now.

~ TSC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

What time is kick off in the actual show.. no preshow rubbish, in work tonight so hoping it's a 1 o clock start

• Registered Users Posts: 39,639 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    What time is kick off in the actual show.. no preshow rubbish, in work tonight so hoping it's a 1 o clock start

12 midnight. pre show starts at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Live thread is set up and currently locked, just waiting on Lord TSC or Bounty to re-open it later tonight before the Pre-Show..

And yes in hindsight I realize opening a 'Mania live thread a whole ahead of time, may have been jumping the gun a bit on my part.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Live thread is set up and currently locked, just waiting on Lord TSC or Bounty to re-open it later tonight before the Pre-Show..

And yes in hindsight I realize opening a 'Mania live thread a whole ahead of time, may have been jumping the gun a bit on my part.

Sure it's better to be too prepared than not prepared.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Not actually locked anymore but maybe wait until the show is starting to post there.

On an unrelated note I just became a WWE statistic, tis damn easy and fast to sign up to that Network!

Really don't know what I want from Reigns/Taker. I wanted to see Taker vs Cena at Mania, just like I previously wanted to see Taker vs Sting at mania. We may never get either of those now and maybe Taker vs Reigns could be his last ride. If it is I agree that Taker being the guy that he is would like to go out on his back and make a star in doing so even if it is by making Reigns a super dooper heel (though knowing the WWE they would just ignore that the fans see him as a heel and continue to present him as the big dawg).... but is it wrong that I selfishly don't want him to go out loosing to Reigns, a guy who i(sn't that bad but really) isn't that good.

I'm still hoping that Taker can somehow get through this match, pulls out the win despite Reigns being on top and then Reigns snaps and massacers him post match to go heel then 1 year from now Taker has his last match 2 nights after going into the HOF when he faces off against John Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Part of me agrees with the above however I hold the opinion that Undertakers last in ring match should take place at Survivor Series. Have tonight's match as his last one on one match but have him involved in the 5-on-5 Survivor Series match in November then next night he states that was his last in ring involvement and Vince comes out and announces he is first inductee into 2018 Hall of Fame.

Excited for tonight now I have a speech to write before 10:00 pm though 2,000 words hope I get it done in time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's a disgrace JBL still has a job. Hopefully JR replaces him for the full show

It's a disgrace JBL still has a job. Hopefully JR replaces him for the full show
    Why what's JBL done now ?

• Advertisement

Just bullying a co worker for having mental issues.

Just bullying a co worker for having mental issues.
    Oh yeah Mauro is supposed to be having a rough time of it. it's not good.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Oh yeah Mauro is supposed to be having a rough time of it. it's not good.

It's all coming out now, on Observer radio last night, Dave is pretty much saying it's all JBL.

Be a Star eh?

I think it's been well established already that JBL is a bit of a douchébag..

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

Wrestlemania next year is being hosted in same building where the streak ended, I fully expect taker to lose tonight but his last match will be where the streak died , poetic and all that

An hour away from the kick off, and 3 away from the main show, it's gonna be an endurance test trying to get through the main show..

I think it's been well established already that JBL is a bit of a douchébag..

Yeah I heard Dave talking about it and he seemed to stop a few times trying to use the right words. I mean the blue meanie incident is the one most people know when old Bradshaw went into business for himself and beat the piss out of the meanie.

An hour away from the kick off, and 3 away from the main show, it's gonna be an endurance test trying to get through the main show..

Yeah and thankfully I'm off tomorrow but I've watched the HOF anc takeover live and I was wrecked earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,396 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A pity Joey Styles still isn't there to knock JBL's bulling head off again.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Yeah and thankfully I'm off tomorrow but I've watched the HOF anc takeover live and I was wrecked earlier.

I'm being dragged into college tomorrow morning, 7 hours after Mania ends, gonna be on autopilot all day tomorrow, and probably through to Wednesday, what with RAW & Smackdown Live after Mania.

13 hours of wrestling this weekend alone, it's enough to burn anyone out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going dark now, unless something gets reported on here :P

Best wishes everyone. Wrestlemania night is one non-wrestling fans won't understand, but I hope everyone enjoys he show. Talk to you all tomorrow evening when I get it finished :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,367 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

A pity Joey Styles still isn't there to knock JBL's bulling head off again.

One of Mauro's best friends is MMA legend Bas Rutten. It'd be an awful shame if he were to run into JBL somewhere....an awful shame indeed...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

We can expect the pre show matches from around 11.00 would that be right?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Does the main show start at midnight?

I'm in work from 6am. Think I'm going to power through it lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Looks like the crowd are starting to fill in already by twitter which is good cause it looked aweful last year with a half full stadium

sky88 wrote: »
    Looks like the crowd are starting to fill in already by twitter which is good cause it looked aweful last year with a half full stadium
    Well the issues last years was a computer issue that they couldn't scan tickets.

Advertisement