Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WrestleMania 33 *Spoilers/Speculation/Rumours*(No Betting Discussion; Mod Note in OP)

1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going dark now, unless something gets reported on here :P

Best wishes everyone. Wrestlemania night is one non-wrestling fans won't understand, but I hope everyone enjoys he show. Talk to you all tomorrow evening when I get it finished :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

A pity Joey Styles still isn't there to knock JBL's bulling head off again.

One of Mauro's best friends is MMA legend Bas Rutten. It'd be an awful shame if he were to run into JBL somewhere....an awful shame indeed...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭Pentecost

We can expect the pre show matches from around 11.00 would that be right?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Does the main show start at midnight?

I'm in work from 6am. Think I'm going to power through it lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Looks like the crowd are starting to fill in already by twitter which is good cause it looked aweful last year with a half full stadium

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,421 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

sky88 wrote: »
    Looks like the crowd are starting to fill in already by twitter which is good cause it looked aweful last year with a half full stadium
    Well the issues last years was a computer issue that they couldn't scan tickets.

Advertisement