Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I think for my first time out a vanilla game would have been better and as a villager.
    Bloody Alpha role meant I got nothing done in work last week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I think for my first time out a vanilla game would have been better and as a villager.
    Bloody Alpha role meant I got nothing done in work last week :D

Dont worry, that stays pretty constant regardless of game type. You just need to find a system to compress your work month into about three weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

tritium wrote:
    Dont worry, that stays pretty constant regardless of game type. You just need to find a system to compress your work month into about three weeks

Agreed, I died on Monday and my productivity still took a dive

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I did have an outline for a game done, but events of this game have given me some new ideas

Cool. PM me some ideas when you're ready and we can start thinking a bit. Can't remember when we're up, February?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

What did you think of the other new mechanics? The boardroom and the reindeer are the two I was most interested in. Alphas picking teams is old hat but I'd never heard of either of those mechanics before.

I would have hoped for more cooperation in the boardroom with regards kill targets but can understand why they'd be wary. The reindeer never really came into play but it would have been interesting had it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Jayop wrote: »
    What did you think of the other new mechanics? The boardroom and the reindeer are the two I was most interested in. Alphas picking teams is old hat but I'd never heard of either of those mechanics before.

I would have hoped for more cooperation in the boardroom with regards kill targets but can understand why they'd be wary. The reindeer never really came into play but it would have been interesting had it.

hey jayop. i dont have access to any of the backrooms on the other site. any chance you could sort that please?

hey jayop. i dont have access to any of the backrooms on the other site. any chance you could sort that please?

Not sure why you can't and everyone else can. I'll have a look but I've only my phone so can knit do so much.

Should be sorted there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

quickbeam wrote: »
    How do we all feel about the choose-your-own-wolf-team strategy? Something you'd do again in future games??

(Thinking of stuff for next game).

I have mixed views on it. It was fun to get to do, but is there a potential for it to be a bit cliquey? I suppose maybe not because that might be too obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

How do we all feel about the choose-your-own-wolf-team strategy? Something you'd do again in future games??

(Thinking of stuff for next game).

no
    just no
    please no
    no
    unless its not announced then yes

• Advertisement

love the board room
    wasnt involved but reading bck and the comma thing ad a huge jespionage and politics
    id have it in every multi team game

jaylop if your around can i see the staff rooms please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Tigger wrote: »
    no
    just no
    please no
    no

i have to agree with tigg on this one

no
    just no
    please no
    no

I like it from a game theory angle. The more games the less likely you would be picked but then there would be games best to pick you.

Would it be better with only 1 team picking maybe. As you and Andy were fecked from the start

jaylop if your around can i see the staff rooms please

You should be able to.

I iked the reindeer idea but felt if we agreed coming out it would only be villagers. What about double votes on the day your picked or its announced at the start of the day that you are say dancer?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm just thinking about the amount of work on my desk left over from last week. I'm finishing on Tuesday so I'll be flat out for the next two days.

I even declined a few pints with some friends last night to get home to the game on my desktop rather than being stuck on a phone in a pub. I'm glad I did!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

You should be able to.

I don't seem to be able to access either. Could I get access when you can please.
    Cheers

You should be able to.

ok
    but i cant

Werewolf Backroom
    Sorry, but the forum you are currently viewing does not contain any child forums.

I'll have a proper look tomorrow. Will need to tidy up anyway for the next game.

• Advertisement

I'll have a proper look tomorrow. Will need to tidy up anyway for the next game.

Do you have any idea when that will be?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Do you have any idea when that will be?

The next game is January. Exact date to be decided. There's a sign-up thread in the forum. Great to have you there.

The next game is January. Exact date to be decided. There's a sign-up thread in the forum. Great to have you there.

Ah thanks :)

Ah thanks :)

Persp your a legend. Id love to see you back every game unless im agaunst you :o

Happy xmas all too

This is my favorite xmas album

My fave popular xmas song

And all time, when we were young we just had the record player which had low slow speed, normal and chipmunk. We played this on chimunk

As stupid kids and so few albums one of our fav xmas songs was Im bad by Michael Jackson on chimp monk mode (fastforward)

So again happy christtmas to all ye wierd feckers who love a wierd online game like me

Persp your a legend. Id love to see you back every game unless im agaunst you :o

Ah I'm blushing :) I really enjoy them. I've never played any kind of role playing/online game in my life. Practice should sort me out.

**** just topped it all with my fav xmasa movie, sry for being a sado

I just found out out im an uncle or aunt agian :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Mick, your musical interludes are fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

**** just topped it all with my fav xmasa movie, sry for being a sado

I just found out out im an uncle or aunt agian :P

Aww congrats mick!

• Advertisement

I'm suffering from withdrawals

Advertisement