Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

As SK I didn't really need to be overly concerned about other roles. With no priest coming out my life was made easier as it kept the level of confusion high.

I'd have preferred to point the finger at partyjungle rather than Uriel at the end but as Uriel didn't seem to be around I had to use the more active players.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I thought SK was a newbie who'd fallen for Mick's "my apprentice" post.

I got a lot of things wrong in this game, but at least I got my Mick = NRV theory right.

I thought you were the priest untill my last day, when I thought you and max were on a wolf team with cross as ye both knocked himm off the list I put up. whoops

I really need to stop role claiming :)

Re Uriels sisters wedding

Sully
    Skip the church part

Uriel
    But I'm a priest??

:D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Uriel's back-room chat was fun alright. This was cold, right after he did in poor Dottie:
    Uriel. wrote:
    *looks around, "what a joke", takes off holy collar, shakes long flowing wolverine hair and sighs "time to make this place feel like home", marks territory... "phew that took awhile" "must decrease my coffee intake"
    Uriel. wrote:
    *wolf whistles, cleans blood off dottie's body, turns on slow cooker, adds dottie, adds herbs and spices, "see you in the morning holy sister, hope you taste as good as you look... Maybe some more Cajun spice,..." *tips more herbs into slow cooker*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

*looks around, "what a joke", takes off holy collar, shakes long flowing wolverine hair and sighs "time to make this place feel like home", marks territory... "phew that took awhile" "must decrease my coffee intake"
    *wolf whistles, cleans blood off dottie's body, turns on slow cooker, adds dottie, adds herbs and spices, "see you in the morning holy sister, hope you taste as good as you look... Maybe some more Cajun spice,..." *tips more herbs into slow cooker*

Priest room had me in stitches

• Advertisement

Snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Snap!

you are quick alright :P

Uriel was hilarious, its a shame Dottie is going to kill him in real life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah I'm just reading the back rooms now. Uriel's is hilarious. :D:D

O who were the alpha picks?

• Advertisement

Max picked:
    me
    Barney
    Tigger
    Andy

Got me and Barney from the above, but then happened to get Tigger by random selection aftewards.

Pawwed picked:
    Molly
    Andy
    Gufc
    Valeyard

Got Molly and Andy from the above, and Uriel from random pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Uriel's back-room chat was fun alright. This was cold, right after he did in poor Dottie:

Yeaaahh, uriel might want to stay other sidr of the room from dottie for a bit

She even wrote him a poem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

andy125 wrote: »

oh yeah Uriel is sooooo funny!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

oh yeah Uriel is sooooo funny!! :rolleyes:

I can't wait till we co-mod...

Uriel. wrote: »
    I can't wait till we co-mod...

I know right!! Game 9 is gonna be a bloodbath!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

andy125 wrote: »

So was Dottie

Also what exactly is the rule surrounding ties in voting? I tried to vote as late as possible as the last voted got an advantage? Not 100% clear on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Also what exactly is the rule surrounding ties in voting? I tried to vote as late as possible as the last voted got an advantage? Not 100% clear on that

I believe you get shot. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

In the event of a tie, the last vote cast is the deciding vote

That was a brilliant game. Woohoo village!!!

Sorry for doubting ya, partyjungle x

• Advertisement

Jesus what a game. Cross you played an absolute blinder. I should have pegged it when you outlined those excessive scenarios with four of us left

I told you he was a baddie but oh no you wouldn't listen :p

It depends on how late you voted. My vote was close enough to 9:59:45

crosstownk wrote: »
    It depends on how late you voted. My vote was close enough to 9:59:45

The night you shot Vale, where he'd have been lynched too, I was for saving my buddy Barney. I was proud that my late vote would have saved Barney. But I'm actually a little prouder still that I managed to get my vote in after yours :)

I know right!! Game 9 is gonna be a bloodbath!!

And that's just the game mod's forum

Uriel. wrote:
    And that's just the game mod's forum

I did have an outline for a game done, but events of this game have given me some new ideas

The night you shot Vale, where he'd have been lynched too, I was for saving my buddy Barney. I was proud that my late vote would have saved Barney. But I'm actually a little prouder still that I managed to get my vote in after yours :)

Yeah. I voted early that night - around 9:58.

When I saw your later vote I knew you were trying to out-late me. :D

How do we all feel about the choose-your-own-wolf-team strategy? Something you'd do again in future games??

(Thinking of stuff for next game).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

How do we all feel about the choose-your-own-wolf-team strategy? Something you'd do again in future games??

i like it, and it gives some basis for day 1 discussion and lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

I think its something to be used but not the norm. If 1 in 4 is a vanilla game then i think 1 or 2 in 4 should be pick your pack. Something different in every game keeps it from going stale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

i like it, and it gives some basis for day 1 discussion and lynch

I think some variations of it could be interesting. Maybe not always tell the other players for example since it puts some players in the firing line early. Not a well formed idea that i have for it but i think it could really be expanded given how it worked here

Advertisement