Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Uriel. wrote: »
    You can give it up now. Even if you did pull this off now, you can admit it. You're loss or your victory are now decided

Your 'priest' post had a major flaw. You know I'm not a wolf. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Sorry guys. Gimme a second

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Your 'priest' post had a major flaw. You know I'm not a wolf. :D

Ah FFS I'm not going for beers with you anymore. The game is over now one way or another just let it go

Uriel. wrote: »
    Ah FFS I'm not going for beers with you anymore. The game is over now one way or another just let it go

Feck just realised..Cross could also be a reindeer. If so, he's gonna stop our next lynch. Fuuuuck

I feel terribly naive altogether.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    Sorry guys. Gimme a second

Sounds like a tie.

Crosstownk - 2 - Persepoly, Uriel,
    Uriel - 2 - partyjungle, crosstownk

Uriel had the last vote and as such is lynched.

Morning came and went. However there was no kill. The Lynch form is open and once I get three votes in I will call it.

So we win? Yes?

• Advertisement

Morning came and went. However there was no kill. The Lynch form is open and once I get three votes in I will call it.

WTF?

I went with what I thought was true. I take my hat off to you cross if you've just won the game for the wolves. That late reveal just made zero sense to me.

I put my vote in for you cross after reading Uriel's post.

???

Did we just skip a munch? OMG does that mean cross is sk and uriel was wolf?!

There is a wolf left?

If that's true....! We've ****ing done it perspoly! Even when evil gained parity! I'm voting cross. He must be sk. Jesus Christ.

If that's true....! We've ****ing done it perspoly! Even when evil gained parity! I'm voting cross. He must be sk. Jesus Christ.

Great Scott Marty!!

:pac:

Next lynch = SK kill........

We can wrap this up now at 10.45 I'd you guys want and are all here. If anyone has a problem they can pm me.

So which one of yee is an evil fecker?

• Advertisement

So which one of yee is an evil fecker?

Obviosuly it's partyjungle. Just vote for him and lets get this done.

I have an absolutely tiny niggle that persoply has been playing dumb this whole time. Very unlikely. Voting for cross. Good game folks

Obviosuly it's partyjungle. Just vote for him and lets get this done.

Haha. I honestly wish I was smart enough to pull it off. This game is easy when you can only tell the truth non stop. Well played for making it this far.

I have an absolutely tiny niggle that persoply has been playing dumb this whole time. Very unlikely. Voting for cross. Good game folks
    Actually you could be right. Maybe she was protected that night and isn't Mrs Claus at all but is the SK.

Either that or you are the SK.

I'm a bog standard villager so if I die then the village loose. That's the one thing that I've been confident of since we were reduced to 4.

When it comes to this game I am dumb! :pac:

Actually you could be right. Maybe she was protected that night and isn't Mrs Claus at all but is the SK.

Either that or you are the SK.

I'm a bog standard villager so if I die then the village loose. That's the one thing that I've been confident of since we were reduced to 4.

Nah it would have said that an attack was made and they survived. I hope. 99.999% sure she's class. If I'm wrong, so be it. This is a game of incomplete information after all.

Nah it would have said that an attack was made and they survived. I hope. 99.999% sure she's class. If I'm wrong, so be it. This is a game of incomplete information after all.

Well then you must be the SK.

Persepoly, you need to vote for partyjungle.

I was considering voting for Persepoly based on partyjungles niggle bout Persepoly but he's right. That means that he must be the SK and needs to be lynched.

Well then you must be the SK.

Persepoly, you need to vote for partyjungle.

I was considering voting for Persepoly based on partyjungles niggle bout Persepoly but he's right. That means that he must be the SK and needs to be lynched.

Vote for me and we really are bollixed.

I am rather surprised at your doubt regarding me party.

• Advertisement

Vote for me and we really are bollixed.

Correct. Which is why I'm voting for partyjungle. We need rid of the SK and then we can all go home.

Advertisement