Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Relax, its only night one.

this definitely seems like the most difficult game yet, the halloween one was complex, but this seems like the odds are firmly against the village

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Relax, its only night one.

yeah but the pick think has me double ****ed
    and i dont like that anymore

this definitely seems like the most difficult game yet, the halloween one was complex, but this seems like the odds are firmly against the village

Ah we have 1 and 2/3rds of a seer a kick ass bodygaurd/vigilante and a priest who will see all the roles of kills which some nights will have 3 and missus claus who is immune to one munch. Baddies could kill baddies also.

You could well be munched in the morning Tigger and this will all be academic anyway. :pac:

Tigger wrote: »

Enough moaning :p where are all the wolfs usually you have 2 pegged at this stage.

For the good of the village

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

You could well be munched in the morning Tigger and this will all be academic anyway. :pac:

And if he's not munched then it will look like he's wolfy.

He's a victim of his own success, tbh.

Tigger wrote: »

if it's any consolation more people named Andy?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,546 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

summary so far:

Andy 8
    Tigger 7

Barney 6
    Crosstownk 4
    Trit 4
    Uriel 4

Cdaly 2
    Gufc 2
    Max 2
    Mick 2
    Quick 2
    Strawberry Milkshake 2
    Kersplat 1
    Mrs FD 1
    Nopeare 1
    Pawwed Pig 1
    the Valeyard 1
    TheDazzler 1

i would have disregarded andy, tigger and mick so will continue with that. my lynch candidates are thus far the 4 bolded.

Enough moaning :p where are all the wolfs usually you have 2 pegged at this stage.

For the good of the village

andy is a wolf

Ah we have 1 and 2/3rds of a seer a kick ass bodygaurd/vigilante and a priest who will see all the roles of kills which some nights will have 3 and missus claus who is immune to one munch. Baddies could kill baddies also.

I don't know how valuable the seers are though, they can't see the alphas and they both think they're the legit seer.

I'm sure it's looked worse for the village before though and we've made it through anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

So on that positive note tigger, and i do realise im shamelessly asking for your help in spite of you having been a marked man out there, what is your read of the game so far? Any cues youve spotted?

crosstownk wrote: »
    And if he's not munched then it will look like he's wolfy.

He's a victim of his own success, tbh.

AS I SAID F T G

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

i would have disregarded andy, tigger and mick so will continue with that. my lynch candidates are thus far the 4 bolded.
    Maybe a seer peek is warranted on these?

tritium wrote: »
    So on that positive note tigger, and i do realise im shamelessly asking for your help in spite of you having been a marked man out there, what is your read of the game so far? Any cues youve spotted?

andy

please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

A seer to come forth on Night one??????????? :confused::confused::confused::eek: :eek: :eek:

A seer to come forth on Night one??????????? :confused::confused::confused::eek: :eek: :eek:

even i wouklnt dothat

Only seeing this thread now. Will have to catch up in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I don't know how valuable the seers are though, they can't see the alphas and they both think they're the legit seer.

I'm sure it's looked worse for the village before though and we've made it through anyway

The seers can still work on weeding out the alphas cubs and we might then see something from voting patterns etc. to lead us to the alphas. Also the seers can confirm villagers as well.

It won't be easy, but the village has been strong so far and hopefully we can keep the streak going

Ya thats true about the seer(s) alright ah I like our chances always been a blind optimist mind:cool:

• Advertisement

I don't think that's what he meant. He meant the seer should look into the one of the named ones and build the data. I don't think he was suggesting the seer confirm anything on thread

Uriel. wrote: »
    The seers can still work on weeding out the alphas cubs and we might then see something from voting patterns etc. to lead us to the alphas. Also the seers can confirm villagers as well.

It won't be easy, but the village has been strong so far and hopefully we can keep the streak going

Hows your first time as a wolf going? You hungry yet? hunger is a killer (for the villagers :D)

Hows your first time as a wolf going? You hungry yet? hunger is a killer (for the villagers :D)

if only.

As it is the festive season, how many drunken episodes can we expect from you in the coming week? :P

Uriel. wrote: »
    if only.

As it is the festive season, how many drunken episodes can we expect from you in the coming week? :P

Ideally I'll be dead by wednesday as that is possible but confirmed thursday and saturday this week Ive actually been good since the last warewolf such bad timing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

summary so far:

Andy 8
    Tigger 7

Barney 6
    Crosstownk 4
    Trit 4
    Uriel 4

Cdaly 2
    Gufc 2
    Max 2
    Mick 2
    Quick 2
    Strawberry Milkshake 2
    Kersplat 1
    Mrs FD 1
    Nopeare 1
    Pawwed Pig 1
    the Valeyard 1
    TheDazzler 1

Am I missing something here? Why would we exclude those three?

Am I missing something here? Why would we exclude those three?

cxos were awesome

mrs t is asleep
    i just rea the rules poroperly
    1 if you thing one od the alfas is me cos of them talking like me they isnt
    i am perfectly capable of pretending to be normal
    2 2 see 1

i eckon that the pickers pcked cleveely
    me and andy should be munched
    makes sense
    after us its cross or mick or quick or trit or brsney