Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Wouldn't be a game of werewolf without you calling me a wolf. Surprised you didn't put Jayop in there too. :D

You asked him for his picks and he gave them, no point trying to belittle it because he picked you and thus make others think not to pick you

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Im not calling you a wolf just Id have picked you if I was alpha :P

Ah no I'm only messing with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

andy125 wrote: »
    You asked him for his picks and he gave them, no point trying to belittle it because he picked you and thus make others think not to pick you

Just poking fun, I'd be insulted if I wasn't on anyone's list. :P

Ah no I'm only messing with you.
    Just poking fun, I'd be insulted if I wasn't on anyone's list. :P

Dont mind him Max he is only jealous, I havent called him a wolf yet :D

Dont mind him Max he is only jealous, I havent called him a wolf yet :D

Did I not make your 10 person list :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tritium wrote: »
    No problem, fair comment and good thinking. Realistically there are a handful of good risky picks that would be worth trying for any team. Don't forget that the alphas each got a random 2 from a list of four they submitted so there's still a degree of uncertainty.

My thoughts -Tigger and Andy would be top picks from anyone who'd followed previous games. Tigger (sorry dude) in particular is too dangerous not to have on side.

It also follows that experienced players would realise that Tigger will be in the firing line for exactly that reason and would like to remove him from the game and/ or protect themselves from association. That shines a spotlight on Mick also.

Apart from that we don't have too much to go on yet

im a villi so john should protect me
    it makes no sense tio pick me it makes sense to kill me

If i was the alpha my 4 picks would be people that are less likely to be seer checked soon into the game or people that arent high lynch risks,

I would make one exception to that rule and that would be for tigger, i would rather him on my team and he die the first or second round and find us the other teams wolfs while he is alive then have him as a villager even for one night naming 1 or more of my team

So my 4 would be

Tigger
    Cdaly
    barney
    Kersplat

no why pick me if im obvious (they didnt) but jusy kill me

Tigger wrote: »
    no why pick me if im obvious (they didnt) but jusy kill me

Because you could be protected and because you have mad skillz

Because you could be protected and because you have mad skillz

pot kettle black

pot kettle black

Flattery will get u know where, you my friend are on a different level

• Advertisement

this sh1te is why i didnt play the last game
    im getting kersplatteed

this sh1te is why i didnt play the last game
    im getting kersplatteed

It was only who I would have picked, someone could have completely different reasoning

Do Uriel and Tigger both nearly confirmed wolfs now good start so far

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

im a villi so john should protect me
    it makes no sense tio pick me it makes sense to kill me

Makes lots of sense to pick you. If you're not on a baddie team it would also makes lots of sense to try to get you lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

if i was an alpha here's the 4 i would have picked:

Crosstownk
    The_Valeyard
    TheDazzler
    Barney92

all are good players, but dont draw the same level of attention of the likes of tigger, andy, mick. i think these 3 are regarded as 'the best', i would therefore disregard them, as being too obvious picks.
    **crosstown (would be my number 1 pick) always last long into games, barney nearly pulled it out of the bag with a big move in 1 of the games, and i remember valeyard and dazzler doing well in a few of the games**

** this is based on my memory, i did no research so the above may be completely wrong.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

My picks (maybe):
    Uriel cos I'm a softie and would love to see him in a role for once, and he's a good player.
    Andy cos he's a super strategist
    After that, I'm not sure. Tritium or Max maybe cos they're good players and maybe someone random like CDaly as she's played well last few games with a role but would be more likely to be under the radar.

I wouldn't have picked Tigger. I can see why some of you would because there'd be the fear if he wasn't on your team he might sniff you out. But, for right or wrong, I'd not want to lose a team mate so quickly and I think he'd be prime munch target.

Makes lots of sense to pick you. If you're not on a baddie team it would also makes lots of sense to try to get you lynched.

well if you wanna playthat game you' be my number one pick if i was alpha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I would probably have gone for:
    Andy (experience)
    Tiggs (cos he ****s **** up and confuses the hell out of everyone at times)
    GUFC (cos he's good and flies under the radar well)
    Strawberry Milkshake (as she's a complete unknown (in game terms))

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'll start by naming who I wouldn't pick of the usual suspects.

Vale - he seems to draw suspicion that is most likely based on his first few games when he was wolfy.
    Tigger - So good that he'll always be a target for the other team.
    Andy - similar to Tigger.
    Max - seems to have a bad habit of getting killed early.

Who I would pick.

Mick - seems to lurk just on the horizon and can be difficult to figure out. Plays it well.
    Barney - had a ballsey game recently and a repeat of that effort would be an asset.
    Trit & Uriel - solid players that keep their card close to their chests, nothing erratic or mental.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'll start by naming who I wouldn't pick of the usual suspects.

Vale - he seems to draw suspicion that is most likely based on his first few games when he was wolfy.
    Tigger - So good that he'll always be a target for the other team.
    Andy - similar to Tigger.
    Max - seems to have a bad habit of getting killed early.

Who I would pick.

Mick - seems to lurk just on the horizon and can be difficult to figure out. Plays it well.
    Barney - had a ballsey game recently and a repeat of that effort would be an asset.
    Trit & Uriel - solid players that keep their card close to their chests, nothing erratic or mental.

bit of thout went into that

• Advertisement

So, a conundrum! You have a player like Tigger. He's very good! you can take him into your team and know he'll likely be killed quickly or you can leave him out and know you probably have to remove him quickly. What do you do then?

At least one of the baddie teams has this dilemma. I'm just curious why Mick was the one who got to jump on that bandwagon.

Then I'm wondering why Crosstown, after a few filler posts up to that point, came in with a much more thoughtful post that looked to clear certain players.

Quite a conundrum there alright!

So, a conundrum! You have a player like Tigger. He's very good! you can take him into your team and know he'll likely be killed quickly or you can leave him out and know you probably have to remove him quickly. What do you do then?

At least one of the baddie teams has this dilemma. I'm just curious why Mick was the one who got to jump on that bandwagon.

Then I'm wondering why Crosstown, after a few filler posts up to that point, came in with a much more thoughtful post that looked to clear certain players.

yeah cross is clearly backing me up
    lets lynch him for speaking sensc

only an idiot would pick me
    no one picked me
    erg the alphAS ARENT IDIOTS

I didnt jump on a bandwagon I straight out accused tigger as he was first on the thread but had somehow missed the whole first paragraph explaining that the wolves picked thier teams.He always knows the rules by heart near enough. So its quite suspicious

only an idiot wouldnt kill me
    ergo Halp me john miclane youre mu onlt hope

only an idiot would pick me
    no one picked me
    erg the alphAS ARENT IDIOTS

Interesting point killing you gives us a lot of info on who the aplhas might be, get working you have untill 9 tomoro :D

I didnt jump on a bandwagon I straight out accused tigger as he was first on the thread but had somehow missed the whole first paragraph explaining that the wolves picked thier teams.He always knows the rules by heart near enough. So its quite suspicious

you always accuse me
    i'm first cos im inveted in the sgane amd i was jwairting fo it to strt
    i missed the bit about the picks cos i skipped reded it
    i have the add its not a secret

yeah cross is clearly backing me up
    lets lynch him for speaking sensc

Too defensive Tigger, its not his comment about you that got my attention.

Too defensive Tigger, its not his comment about you that got my attention.

i'm being sarcastic/ironic
    ffs
    just lynch me cos im me
    this is why i didnt botrher playing last gam
    im acually gahhier in the comentatios spot

• Advertisement

i'm being sarcastic/ironic
    ffs
    just lynch me cos im me
    this is why i didnt botrher playing last gam
    im acually gahhier in the comentatios spot

You've missed that point that you're known to be able to spot wolves. That creates a potential problem for at least one of the bad teams.

Advertisement