Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

at least the chances for a successful first lynch are increased.

Agree - sort of. It'll still be random but with a higher chance of success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Tigger if you're not a wolfie then you need to sniff out the alphas fast. We need to figure out if they're experienced players or not because if they are it will be easier to narrow down their picks. If they're not then it will be as good as random and we're shagged again.

you want a list of who the alphasas might have picked?
    illl doo one once mrs tigger is asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

crosstownk wrote: »
    Agree - sort of. It'll still be random but with a higher chance of success.

It's not necessarily totally random though. If you look at the list of players in this game, most have played before. So if we assume at least one of the wolf teams started off with an experienced player and then picked players who are considered 'good' we might have a decent chance of getting one.

What if we get everyone to list a few players that they would have picked if they were a wolf? Crowd source that sh*t, whoever tops the list we lynch? Just an idea. I'd say people like Tigger, Andy, Uriel, Tritium, for example. (Sorry guys it's a compliment if you think about it)

It's not necessarily totally random though. If you look at the list of players in this game, most have played before. So if we assume at least one of the wolf teams started off with an experienced player and then picked players who are considered 'good' we might have a decent chance of getting one.

What if we get everyone to list a few players that they would have picked if they were a wolf? Crowd source that sh*t, whoever tops the list we lynch? Just an idea. I'd say people like Tigger, Andy, Uriel, Tritium, for example. (Sorry guys it's a compliment if you think about it)

im supicious that you left out mick
    id have picked a mix
    good players an unknowns cos picking goods would be too obviousi bet if you ae on a tream then mick is to

Also Battlefield 1 is great. Except it steals too much of my time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Have Pm.

Cheers

Tigger wrote: »
    id have picked a mix
    good players an unknowns cos picking goods would be too obviousi bet if you ae on a tream then mick is to

Well I'm hardly going to list every player in the game that wouldn't help. :rolleyes: What others would you have picked then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

you want a list of who the alphasas might have picked?
    illl doo one once mrs tigger is asleep

what if we all put a list of 4 people that we would have picked should we have been chosen as an a alpha, then whoever is picked most on the list should be prime lynch targets or seer checked at least

What max said :P

Well I'm hardly going to list every player in the game that wouldn't help. :rolleyes: What others would you have picked then?

i'll make the list when shes aslppe

Not a bad idea, Max.

• Advertisement

Uriel
    Crosstownk
    Quickbeam
    The_Valeyard
    dottie_lottie
    Maximus
    Tritium
    Andy125
    GUFC
    Tigger!

Uriel
    Crosstownk MicksJaguar
    Quickbeam
    The_Valeyard
    dottie_lottie
    Maximus
    Tritium
    Andy125
    GUFC
    Tigger!

:D

Uriel
    Crosstownk
    Quickbeam
    The_Valeyard
    dottie_lottie
    Maximus
    Tritium
    Andy125
    GUFC
    Tigger!

pick 4
    and make me higher bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 16,546 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Have Pm.

Cheers

so, whats your role?

so, whats your role?

unasuing wolf

id have picked a mix

After my performance last game I was bottom of all the polls for a spot on the ww teams :D

I agree with you if I was picking id have gone either random or low key but im kinda sly while being useless I think Maxs idea has merit as people would tend to go for people they know especially if they think they are good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

so, whats your role?

to become victim of a wolf.

Maybe I'm a bit dim but I'd have definitely gone for good players. If they went for randoms then this won't help us, but sure it's worth a shot since we're shooting in the dark otherwise anyway.

to become victim of a wolf.

so you could be hands gruber or on the other wolf team. interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

No problem, fair comment and good thinking. Realistically there are a handful of good risky picks that would be worth trying for any team. Don't forget that the alphas each got a random 2 from a list of four they submitted so there's still a degree of uncertainty.

My thoughts -Tigger and Andy would be top picks from anyone who'd followed previous games. Tigger (sorry dude) in particular is too dangerous not to have on side.

It also follows that experienced players would realise that Tigger will be in the firing line for exactly that reason and would like to remove him from the game and/ or protect themselves from association. That shines a spotlight on Mick also.

Apart from that we don't have too much to go on yet

• Advertisement

Maybe I'm a bit dim but I'd have definitely gone for good players. If they went for randoms then this won't help us, but sure it's worth a shot since we're shooting in the dark otherwise anyway.

i think they would have picked 1 established player, and then 2 others

pick 4
    and make me higher bitch

Its in no order just copy and paste, I cant really pick 4 as different people would pick different players I could do 4 for each player but couldnt be arsed maybe tomoro.

Uriel is a good shout for regular players as he wanted to be a wolf but never got the random pick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

If i was the alpha my 4 picks would be people that are less likely to be seer checked soon into the game or people that arent high lynch risks,

I would make one exception to that rule and that would be for tigger, i would rather him on my team and he die the first or second round and find us the other teams wolfs while he is alive then have him as a villager even for one night naming 1 or more of my team

So my 4 would be

Tigger
    Cdaly
    barney
    Kersplat

i think they would have picked 1 established player, and then 2 others

That's cool, the point is not to copy me but to put your own out there. If you had to pick 4 who would they have been?

That's cool, the point is not to copy me but to put your own out there. If you had to pick 4 who would they have been?

will give a shortlist in about half an hour. cooking dinner, and want to put some thought into it

ok Id have picked

Max As tigger said he finds it hard to read him
    Barney unreadable experienced but can go under the radar
    Uriel Wanted to get a role and plays very well
    Nopeare again unreadable experienced but under radar

If I was picking as I said Id have probably just done a random pick

ok Id have picked

Max As tigger said he finds it hard to read him
    Barney unreadable experienced but can go under the radar
    Uriel Wanted to get a role and plays very well
    Nopeare again unreadable experienced but under radar

Wouldn't be a game of werewolf without you calling me a wolf. Surprised you didn't put Jayop in there too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

It's the underscore thing......they always forget that.

Twas totally unexpected last game. Think two folk had wrong PM. The other valeyard just be wondering what the fk is going on!

Oh and your name autocorrected to b*stard lol lol

• Advertisement

Wouldn't be a game of werewolf without you calling me a wolf. Surprised you didn't put Jayop in there too. :D

Im not calling you a wolf just Id have picked you if I was alpha :P

Advertisement