Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

its very quiewt toung here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Just back from hols so fairly knacked but to catch up, if I was Alpha I would have gone for
    Tigger, Andy, Valeyard and Yoss or maybe cross.
    Bed now will put a bit more effort in tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Alpha rules are as far as I've gotten. All i could think was lynch Tigger, simples. But I've had a change of heart after reading the thread to date.

Tiger and andy should both be lynched. But i don't think they should be put up tomorrow. Remember this is about the village winning in the long run. Its not a race to kill the games best players. Personally i think we should garner any info we get from them for a few days, as villagers (if they are villagers) im sure they would be happy to provide it to get the W in the long run. We do run the risk of them being able to spot rolled players and communicating it in the backroom though so it is a risky decision. Rolled players keep yer heads down. I don't mean don't post but don't divulge any info subtly or otherwise until ye are sure certain psychic players are clear.

So far, and it is very early, Mick screams wolf to me. He has lynched on to tigger from his very first post, trying to whip up a posse. I have to re read to see his comments on andy. Either his team went for tigger but he went to the other team or they said he'd leave tigger and get him lynched. Again i have to check how he has talked about andy but the same or opposite could be in play here.

Actually i think the wolves run as much risk leaving a bad tigger alive as us. If tigger were able to identify the wolves of the other team its game over for them. Can tigger survive without mcclean??

Ha missed this game, questioning myself everytime i read the thread.

Is anyone buying "drunk Tigger", very similar to drunk mick in the last game. Covering something up by posting drunk and "accidentally" mispelling words.

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    . Can tigger survive without mcclean??

Just in case this is misconstrued as protect tigger. I think you should protect yourself. At the moment you are the only good guy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Here's what we have so far guys:

Player wolf pick 1 wolf pick 2 wolf pick 3 wolf pick 4 random additional nomination
    Max Tigger Andy Uriel Trit
    Andy Tigger Cdaly Barney Kersplat
    Mick Max Barney Uriel Nopeare
    Yoss Crosstownk the Valeyard TheDazzler Barney
    QB Uriel Andy Trit or Max Cdaly
    Uriel Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake
    Crosstownk Mick Barney Trit Uriel
    Barney Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake Pawwed Pig
    Tigger Crosstownk Andy Barney Quick
    Dottie Tigger Barney Andy Mrs FD
    Trit Tigger Andy Mick Crosstownk
    A Neurotic Tigger Andy Crosstown QB

Changed mine. That's what I meant.

crosstownk wrote: »
    And if he's not munched then it will look like he's wolfy.

I thought this too at first. But I don't think it applies to first munch.

If he's munched, he might either be:
    (a) a wolf who's team lost the challenge
    (b) not a wolf but threatening enough to the wolves that they want him out

If he's not munched, he might either be:
    (a) a wolf who's team won the challenge - let's face it, he can't be a wolf for BOTH teams!
    (b) not a wolf, wolf team keep him alive for another reason, maybe hoping that by surviving he'll appear, just as you said, very wolfy and end up lynched.

If he survives a second munch though - tomorrow morning's - then I'd start to be wary of Tigger. But for now, he's to uncannily good for me to immediately point wolf at even if he survives in three hours' time.

I also don't think Mick is a wolf. I think he's going all guns blazing, hoping to bait some wolves, because he's a NRV with nothing to lose. He did this before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Uriel. wrote:
    Also the seers can confirm villagers as well.

I don't think they can. Alpha wolves will appear as villagers to the seers, no?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Well that was nowhere near enough sleep. Seer would seem to be aiming for 6 out of the 8 wolves as far as I can see. I assume they can see other roles too?
    Would they not get munched as soon as they reveal what they have seen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Well that was nowhere near enough sleep. Seer would seem to be aiming for 6 out of the 8 wolves as far as I can see. I assume they can see other roles too?

Yes thats where the timing of the seer reveal is really important. Theres a point where revealing the amount of information they know becomes more important than staying alive.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I don't think they can. Alpha wolves will appear as villagers to the seers, no?

It doesnt say in OP but im guessing the seer(s) is told x is bad/good when they ask and Alph will appear as good yip.

Usually they come out before just before the munch is revealed with thier info and they will get protected the next night.

I see. A heroic self sacrifice to save the village from the wolves. ;)
    I suppose you never know if they are being honest about being the seer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Seer typically wait until much later in the game and should only reveal themselves when there's a high risk of them being lynched or munched or if they've enough data to blow the game apart.

Though I suppose the fact that alphas are immune to seering naked the task harder. We really need to try get the alphas as soon as possible, but we can only do so by picking up on on thread misktakes or voting patterns etc.

I see. A heroic self sacrifice to save the village from the wolves. ;)
    I suppose you never know if they are being honest about being the seer.

Nope claim and counterclaim are part of the game. We also have a real and drunk seer this time.

tritium wrote: »
    Nope claim and counterclaim are part of the game. We also have a real and drunk seer this time.

This is the first time we've had a drink seer role, isn't it?

tritium wrote: »

Drunk Seer would be better then 2/3rd seer imo, at least they are wrong 100% so you have the info once you figure out you need to reverse it. This 2/3rds malarky leaves every pick as an unsure one

The OP talks about different yes losing their powers if certain things happen, eg the reindeer is lynched on their day. But what actual powers do the wolves have? Is it just the munch they lose? The only other possibility I can think of is that the Alpha loses the power to appear as good on seer check? However I don't think that is the case as OP also says Alpha *always* appears as good. But if they did lose that power it'd be something to think about for the seer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Morning folks. 14 pages to read? This is gonna take a while.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Morning folks. 14 pages to read? This is gonna take a while.

Change the number of posts per page. Less loading

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

When we lynching

Who we lynching

At the risk of repeating myself ad nauseum, can we please get our **** together early and decide what we're doing rather than flapping around at the last minute.

We'll have to see how the first much turns out first anyway.

You're eager!! We haven't even had the munch yet. Let's see who's alive after that before deciding on a lynchee.

In fairness i think uriel meant race or secret lynch, Vale is just bloodthirsty.

We never agree on what to do with lynching so after the kill this morning first 10 people to say what method they prefer we will go with the majority at least it'll be sorted and we can enjoy the day then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Uriel. wrote: »
    At the risk of repeating myself ad nauseum, can we please get our **** together early and decide what we're doing rather than flapping around at the last minute.

We'll have to see how the first much turns out first anyway.

Flap flap flap flap flap flap fap fap fap fap

Flap flap flap flap flap flap fap fap fap fap

euwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh god lads there is so much stuff here!
    Off the top of my head, if I were alpha I'd be screwed but I would probably have picked either Tigger or Andy as my number 2 and then one of the noobs or quiet players as the other. Maybe Milkshake or Kersplatt. Although Barney was awesome in the last few games and MrsF has proved herself too.

I would've had a right conundrum about Tigger though. But basically I'd want him with me coz if we're on opposite teams I'm fooked coz he can apparently read me like a book. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Usually they come out before just before the munch is revealed with thier info and they will get protected the next night.

In this game we'll have to be careful that the seer doesn't come out on the day hans has a kill as his kills happen at lynch time and john cant protect from hans

• Registered Users Posts: 16,546 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i think people should vote for who they want. too easy to hide amoungst the crowd when 2 people are raced, and its easier for them to engineer a race of non wolvws.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh god lads there is so much stuff here!
    Off the top of my head, if I were alpha I'd be screwed but I would probably have picked either Tigger or Andy as my number 2 and then one of the noobs or quiet players as the other. Maybe Milkshake or Kersplatt. Although Barney was awesome in the last few games and MrsF has proved herself too.

I would've had a right conundrum about Tigger though. But basically I'd want him with me coz if we're on opposite teams I'm fooked coz he can apparently read me like a book. :(

Hello Molly Alpha :)

Advertisement