Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

pc7 wrote: »
    Think I was at that one, was it pissing rain?

I don't remember rain. I remember Wally's face and the fact that England made a substitution at that time and the stadium announcer coming on and nobody caring, we were too concerned about our player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Redo91

I presume there will be a supporters club presale for this?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Redo91 wrote: »

If there is anyone left in it after the last debacle, don't see many renewing after that fiasco. You've a better chance on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,382 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

If there is anyone left in it after the last debacle, don't see many renewing after that fiasco. You've a better chance on ticketmaster.

They're not in vogue fixtures for the bandwagoners or Instagram fans so tickets should be available fairly freely for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

They're not in vogue fixtures for the bandwagoners or Instagram fans so tickets should be available fairly freely for this.

Last home games under Schmidt so might be bit more interest

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Ireland v France searchable again on Ticketmaster but like yesterday doesn't see to be anything available, its an absolute pain in the ***

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭crisco10

same old page for me, no change...

crisco10 wrote: »

Same page on my phone, but on Firefox and IE (on laptop) I can search, but nothing showing even if changed to 1 ticket. Hopefully they are testing before they return a load of french tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

crisco10 wrote: »

Same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Could be gearing up for release tomorrow or Monday

• Advertisement

Eod100 wrote: »

Maybe, it was 22nd Jan when I got my England tickets this way.

Unfortunately there's no gearing up. Releasing a couple of tickets back into the system won't affect the page or the set-up. Ticketmaster just 'unreserve' seats which has really no effect on the page.

The page changes are likely down to system changes and enhancements on the back end unrelated to ticket releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Redo91

Redo91 wrote: »

I only joined just before 6 Nations ballot so my membership hasn’t run out. Definitely won’t be renewing next year mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,550 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The page changes are likely down to system changes and enhancements on the back end unrelated to ticket releases.

Yes ,that was an issue across the whole Ticketmaster website yesterday ,it was mentioned on Twitter.
    Nothing to do with the rugby .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Last home games under Schmidt so might be bit more interest

A lot of day trippers wouldn't know that...

Guinness Summer Series

IRFU club presale runs from 25 February to 10 March

Vodafone and Supporters Club Presale on the Summer Series starts at 10am on 11 March until 12 March at 11.59pm.

General sale from 13 March at 10am.

Tickets available individually or in a two game pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Guinness Summer Series

IRFU club presale runs from 25 February to 10 March

Vodafone and Supporters Club Presale on the Summer Series starts at 10am on 11 March until 12 March at 11.59pm.

General sale from 13 March at 10am.

Tickets available individually or in a two game pack.

Any pricing on the two game pack?

troyzer wrote: »
    Any pricing on the two game pack?

Afraid not, yet.

Ticketmasters new system doesn't allow viewing prices anymore until they're on sale :(

Will let you know if I see anything though.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,076 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

theres a 10% reduction if buying a 2 game pack... for premium and cat 1

Code Description Italy Wales
    € €

D Premium Level 75.00 95.00
    A Category 1 Stand 60.00 80.00
    M Category 2 Stand 50.00 70.00
    N Category 3 Stand 40.00 60.00
    P Category 4 Stand 30.00 50.00
    K Restricted View - Premium & Cat 1 30.00 40.00
    Q Restricted View - Cat 2 25.00 35.00
    R Restricted View - Cat 3 20.00 30.00
    S Restricted View - Cat 4 15.00 25.00
    G Schoolboy/girl 10.00 10.00

Parent & Child Cat 3 (1 adult to 8 children) - Adult Price of Cat; child Italy & Wales €10
    Parent & Child Cat 4 (1 adult to 8 children) - Adult Price of Cat; child Italy & Wales €10

Premium Italy, Wales - 10% reduction 153.00
    Cat 1 Italy, Wales - 10% reduction 126.00

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Raisins

sydthebeat wrote: »
    theres a 10% reduction if buying a 2 game pack... for premium and cat 1

Code Description Italy Wales
    € €

D Premium Level 75.00 95.00
    A Category 1 Stand 60.00 80.00
    M Category 2 Stand 50.00 70.00
    N Category 3 Stand 40.00 60.00
    P Category 4 Stand 30.00 50.00
    K Restricted View - Premium & Cat 1 30.00 40.00
    Q Restricted View - Cat 2 25.00 35.00
    R Restricted View - Cat 3 20.00 30.00
    S Restricted View - Cat 4 15.00 25.00
    G Schoolboy/girl 10.00 10.00

Parent & Child Cat 3 (1 adult to 8 children) - Adult Price of Cat; child Italy & Wales €10
    Parent & Child Cat 4 (1 adult to 8 children) - Adult Price of Cat; child Italy & Wales €10

Premium Italy, Wales - 10% reduction 153.00
    Cat 1 Italy, Wales - 10% reduction 126.00

Be interesting to see if they sell out at that price.

These are pre season friendlies but with the added factor that all players are desperate to avoid injury and the team won't show their hand too much tactically.

Expect plenty of Mexican waves for your €126.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Raisins wrote: »
    Be interesting to see if they sell out at that price.

These are pre season friendlies but with the added factor that all players are desperate to avoid injury and the team won't show their hand too much tactically.

Expect plenty of Mexican waves for your €126.

Various sale dates

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/guinness-summer-series-ireland-v-italy-dublin-10-08-2019/event/180056541E80761A

• Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

Has anyone got any info on tickets for the Open Training Session in Belfast this Friday?

The event has been listed on Ticketmaster for the last week or so but no tickets were ever available.

kb1989 wrote: »
    Has anyone got any info on tickets for the Open Training Session in Belfast this Friday?

The event has been listed on Ticketmaster for the last week or so but no tickets were ever available.

No I wouldn't be surprised if it goes on sale tomorrow. The turnaround time for the one in Dublin was fairly tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ciaran46

Managed to pick up IRE v FRA ticket on Ticketmaster at 14:50, maybe other tickets will now start appearing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

ciaran46 wrote: »
    Managed to pick up IRE v FRA ticket on Ticketmaster at 14:50, maybe other tickets will now start appearing

What price was it if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ciaran46

mossy464 wrote: »
    What price was it if you don't mind me asking?

Premium section, EUR 150.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 irishgem222

Is there anyway to know when there going to put more France v Ireland tickets on sale or any times ye think would be good to check . I’ve been Checking regularly and no joy unfortunately .

Is there anyway to know when there going to put more France v Ireland tickets on sale or any times ye think would be good to check . I’ve been Checking regularly and no joy unfortunately .

No way of knowing unfortunately, just luck of the draw in checking at the right time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 findstuff

No buying/selling/swap of ticksts on boards please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement